Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 208. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:26:49 PM
Yes, the patience in business is a 2/3 of success. If you can wait and do not panic you will gain guaranteed result. People who panic lose their deposits very fast.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:24:46 PM
Without patience, most of the people in the market including me are going to sell at loss,which is why patience is the most important thing that every investors need to have,those people who doesnt have long patience are the ones who are losing their money everytime that the market has started to crash or some FUD has spread to the community.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:21:32 PM
I know that we all have patience some are just really affected when there is a negative news, so that is one thing that we should overcome too, to not stir up and stress out ourselves all the time.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 13, 2018, 03:20:58 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

These are very good words. Fully support. Without patience in this market you will simply be eaten with giblets. It's inevitable.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
April 13, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Congratulations upon your success! Cryptocurrency is a real game changer for financial tech. The idea of a transparent ledger has rocked fintech by storm over the past few years!  They say that patients is one of 7 holy virtures. They also say, "good things come to those who wait".
   I think the problem that many people make, is based upon whatever their degree of knowledge is in the field of fiance and business. Many have not a clue, but just a hope and a dream. You can compare the current blockchain revolution to the gold rush of the American west, as their are a lot of similarities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
The only way to make it in cryptocurrency is patience. The crypto market is very Volatile and unstable, and price alwys wavering. being patient is the only way, any fear and impatience may lead to making regrettable decisions
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
If you dont have good patience ,do not invest ! that is the main rule of cryptocurrency investments! because the market has high volatility which makes it rise and fall all of a sudden which for the new people would be a nightmare,that is why we need to be sure that we have that patience all the time so that we arent going to sell at loss everytime the market is going to fail.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
It is unequivocal that patience is a good character trait. It has already saved many people many times. Although I have very little patience.))
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
April 13, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
The winner is definitely patient. We all read stories about the fact that a person kept certain coins for a very long time and as a result received a huge profit. If the financial situation allows, it is better to sell at least a minimum of its assets.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
Its hard to be patient when there is so much money flowing arround you and it seems like everyone arround is getting rich(except you)But then again someone need to lose so other can win guess its just like that....If you wonna be a trader in this market you need to leave your emotions behind and think with your head(brain) only
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 13, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
Indeed patience would be the key to our success,because only those patient people are going to get the rewards from these bloody markets,and those people who will sell at loss are going to get nothing but loss.We should be trusting our coins because you need to do a lot of research first and if you have invested into some shitcoins its your own fault.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
Patience and discipline comes hand in hand. It is applicable in any route that you would want to go in the crypto industry and that is what I believe in. That is why most people that goes to this industry is convinced that they are losing their money or investment when in reality is that they are not patient enough and they just jumped on the hype. In this it is also important to have proper expectation and learn the business/industry first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Lol, of course! Look at the graph of last year. Look at the beginning of this year. Who sold at low values? And who won now? Only patient. Well! Let's see what will happen at the end of this year?
the names of the last year's market chart today does not allow you to sleep peacefully, because today the market is almost at the bottom. Although some shifts have already occurred over this day and we saw Bitcoin just above $ 8,000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 13, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Lol, of course! Look at the graph of last year. Look at the beginning of this year. Who sold at low values? And who won now? Only patient. Well! Let's see what will happen at the end of this year?
Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Well, investing on cryptocurrency will not make you rich instantly, it takes time before you can earn profit since those coins are not increasing immediately and that is the reason that you should read the platform before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 1358
April 13, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
yes patience is the key to gain profit, patience is important in crypto world so if you don't have patience then you are loss in investment you will be a panic seller when the market is down.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 13, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
Abosolutely yes,patience whenever the market has failed would be the only thing that we should be having,becaues if we dont have enoigh patience we are going to end up selling our coins at panic/loss that is why it is a factor from the investors that we should be having as it is the commonly mistake of the newbies investors,lack of patience can get your portfolio rekt.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
yes it's true that patience is the key to success because we all do need patience to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of their project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
No doubt that in this market you can earn only in conditions of long-term investments. Only great patience can help you to make profit, especially when we see such deep corrections.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
Patience is indeed neeeded when you are trading cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile for these weak handed people.Which is why we need a good mindset,goal and especially strategy whenever the the market is starting to fail we shouldnt be doing selling at panic  because we are going to lose a lot ,and we are just helping these big players to get what they want.
Jump to: