Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 210. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
At this time if you ask everyone the answer will surely be the same that being patient is the key to all success in any case included in the investment of cryptocurrency. especially in the crypto market whose price has decreased, it is currently the most appropriate strategy, with patience and hold on our assets, then we will get maximum results when the crypto market is stable and the price began to rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Totally agree with you there cap. No argue with that, with patience we can hold our coins even though market is in dip bottom and still digs.
But the real question would be how to keep an open mind about it and maintain our patience?
I have been in situations that would really challenge my patience and urges me to sell coins in panic. So what I did was simple, I just don't look at charts anymore (only if I wish to buy) so my patience will not be challenged.
Hope it works all for you.
Having patience is the key to success, even its so much frustrated you always fight for the situation to avoid the things may happen. Without patience immediately Your esrning will losses and our money will not growing.We will not improving our status so better to have patience as always.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Honestly it's true without patience while doing into this kind of business is very risky because anytime the market value drops so if you don't have patience to wait to recover the market value your investment will be lost.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 13, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Yes, and if this coin does not have a lift for many months. Or there is a movement upwards, but it does not give the profit that was expected, believe the patience of any trader is not unlimited and he is sometimes willing to sacrifice one coin for the sake of another but more effective.

I agree with you absolutely, I have experienced this for once too.
Activity: 55
KRIPTON
April 13, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Totally agree with you there cap. No argue with that, with patience we can hold our coins even though market is in dip bottom and still digs.
But the real question would be how to keep an open mind about it and maintain our patience?
I have been in situations that would really challenge my patience and urges me to sell coins in panic. So what I did was simple, I just don't look at charts anymore (only if I wish to buy) so my patience will not be challenged.
Hope it works all for you.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
it is true that what is needed and should be prioritized in the world of cryptocurency or in investing is patience because to become a successful terader must have a strong heart, steadfast and strong patience
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
in the crypto world especially for the holder, patience is the most important thing. because we will never know the price of bitcoin according to a prediction and analysis. bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate and difficult to predict. so when we experience the current situation, when prices fall, rise slightly, but then fall again, we must hold for a long time. so be patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Now this is a great advice but unfortunately most noob investors are just impatient. However i don't blame them but it is the misconception that they have when they enter the market that is the issue. Crypto industry is a very profitable but it takes a lot of patience and education as it is in its infancy stage.
Activity: 343
April 13, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
Patience is the most important quality when dealing with financial products and investments. Without patience the mistakes are on its way.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business.
-snip-
I wouldn't say a few number of noobs but a lot of us users out there/here do not exhibit this rare sixth sense called patience.

Because as we know it bitcoin/altcoin prices were expected to rise but because a lot of people joined this ecosystem without knowing or understanding the nature of cryptos, we invested blindly!!

But thanks to experience, people are now getting the drill on how to grow the crypto market which has ended an almost free falling crypto market and we starting to see some green after a long time.
Because of this we have learnt the lesson of how to exercise patience and with more experience, cryptos will start to grow once again Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
April 13, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
You are absolutely correct man, I rarely have seen a low ranked member talking something that actual makes some damm sense. Cryptocurrency trading and for actual making a profit out of it requires a lot of patience. Patience in the sense here is to hold your cryptocurrencies for the time till the price go up. And with patience a bit of common sense of how to trade and when to trade just a bit of knowledge about that but patience is the most important out of all.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
I rarely see good headlines, but this time its good, thread too, even thou many people talk about patience, many doesn't have it. Patience to hold investment for years, like Warren Buffet said if you don't plan to hold your investment at least 10 years don't plan to have it for 10 minutes. Its all in waiting for investment to reach some higher potential, and we here see how cryptocurrency market is flourishing for years and this is not the end. Patience is the key for success in many businesses, investing in bitcoin and other altcoins, holding them for years is a key for success in financial ways.
Good topic, newbies can learn a lot from topics like this one is, key is the patience, but before that carefully choose in which coins to invest, good luck my friends.
Activity: 106
April 13, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
relax, gan, we do not need indiscriminate we are just being in the test of patience alone may soon all the price is stable again
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 13, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
yah, when you have a good coin, and you are not good at trading, you can hold that coin and patience is a key to earn money because the price is affacted by news, go up and go down, but for long term you can still earn profit of the price rising
Activity: 7
April 13, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
In everything we do, patience must always be present.
You don't know how far or near you are from your goals. What if you get tired of digging exactly an inch away from golds. Things are best earned if it came from all of your efforts and patience. If you want to earn more profit, patience is really needed. Patience is what you do when you hodl coins and wait for its value to increase. But take into consideration also that your patience can make you earn more profit if it is combined with good decisions.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
I agree with you, patience is very important especially in trading and investment. You should have patience and give time to the project or market to grow. Most crypto traders are home trader so they are inexperienced about trading, that's why the crypto market is very volatile and not FUD proof yet.

That's right, patience is part of the psychology management where it is one of the key success of an trading and investment in everything, moreover in the cryptocurrency. But,  we see some people are still not patient when getting in this crypto, being a panic sale and panic buy. Well, actually patience is not only the only one key to success in cryptocurrency. We need also to make the good strategy that will lead us to be more successful.

I do believe that patience is the key to cryptocurrency's success. An individual who's willing to wait for the right time gets the best reward. Great things comes to those who are very willing to wait. Regret is always at the end if you decide things quickly it's better to wait and hold until the market fully recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
I agree with you, patience is very important especially in trading and investment. You should have patience and give time to the project or market to grow. Most crypto traders are home trader so they are inexperienced about trading, that's why the crypto market is very volatile and not FUD proof yet.

That's right, patience is part of the psychology management where it is one of the key success of an trading and investment in everything, moreover in the cryptocurrency. But,  we see some people are still not patient when getting in this crypto, being a panic sale and panic buy. Well, actually patience is not only the only one key to success in cryptocurrency. We need also to make the good strategy that will lead us to be more successful.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
I have learned from the beginning to have patience in order to have success so I recommend everyone to keep their cryptos for better days

Patience is the key to earn more profits and experiences great joys and sucess in life.  In this crypto community you have to apply the important attitude of being patience and everything will follow smoothly as what you wish to happen in the right time and right decision.

Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Indeed it is. It is just like what people often say: "great things only come to those who wait".
And I cant say much enough to point out how true this statement is specially in this industry.
But despite this being a true fact, one must also make sure first that the coin he is holding is
truly worth holding on to before he even considers holding it for long term. Scams ICOs today
are just too many so we always have to make sure that what we are investing at are really
worth holding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 13, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Many people sell coins during the fall of the market, not because they do not have patience, but because they need fiat.
True, they make their own decision to sell their coins during the fall, maybe because they need urgent money, but I don't get why some people exchange their coins when they have already money. I am sure they will regret in the future to do something stupid like that. The market will recover and the majority of cryptocurrencies will increase in potential, so waiting is the key to make a huge money from theses coins.
Jump to: