Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 209. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Very many talk about patience, as a very wonderful tool for traders or even for participants in the crypto-currency market, I hope that this is really true. I also think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Indeed it is,only those good holders would achieve success in the market and those panicsellers or weak handed investors are going to lose a lot if you asked me,because most of the time these people are selling at loss whenever the market has  started to crash.I mean why would sell at loss if you are holding good quality coins ? you should the coin youa re holding.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
April 13, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
Patience is paramount in investing, however, some personal factors may come into play to determine how long to hold on: If you are on a tight budget,  you may be forced to succumb and withdraw your funds for some other preferred reason ; Secondly, fear of unknown especially some coin promoters may start pretty well but after sometime you may notice abnormalities in the coin/token behavior which leads to doubt. This doubt can make one to withdraw funds before the coin plunge further down. Promoters who once are trustworthy can suddenly misbehave - especially in New cryptocurrencies on ICOs. In all patience is an important factor in addition to the type of project and personalities involved.
Activity: 187
April 13, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
yeah thats true, i heard a lot of holders gaining much and huge profits from their coins that bought from 2-3 years ago. im so amaze with their emotions when it comes to hold such a long time. i hope i can do the same.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
The types of what we are doing today here is always requires patience, without it we can not keep on going in the road to success if we don't know how to behave properly in this system.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
There are two types of people in these markets.

One; gamblers who think they are investing.
Two; investors.

Something is talking too much. It is increasing or trend is not invested in this direction. If you will invest. You must know the exact crypt you invested in. Who is Ceo water? Who is the team? Is it safe? Is the past good? What's your vision? Realistic? What is the technology? Does the future promise? There are a lot of questions, do not invest without investigating, questioning, or finding answers.

If you do, maybe you will win in the short term but you cannot be permanent.

The Iota foot is a solid crypto, and speculation is evident, even though the normal bitcoin is so volatile that it is speculative.

Do not buy it because it is growing. Invest in the background. Trust is not easy, but it disappears very quickly. If it goes it will never come back.

So I suggest you always look for the slightest thing. And being patient is the main point of this business. Good earnings.
Activity: 340
April 13, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
I think your patience is how long. If the amount of time you invest is too small, if you are unlucky you may lose the money you invested.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
April 13, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
Can survive with patience,
Maybe a very difficult thing to hold it let alone see Bitcoin is currently down.
Currently stable in the market is only Altcoin
The only one that can be expected to get a little profit.
Activity: 106
April 13, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
I agree with you completely. patience in the crypto currency is the key to success. but I'm still just learning and do not always have the patience to wait until the price rises.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
your words are correct that patience is key and it require time also but people don't wait for long here due to high volatility here. Those who have patience are always winners in every field and same rule apply here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
It is not easy to be someone who is patient in any way.
i agree with you statement, Patience is the key to success.
Key to traders and to invest,
i expect many changes to the status of the future Bitcoin market best.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 13, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
Yes, the patience to keep waiting for the rising price is the key and do not worry about falling markets, investing in a crypto that has no doubt if you are able to be patient, then you will get a sweet result later on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 13, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Totally agree with your opinion that patience is a key of success. Those who put money in this market two three years back and have patience are now big earners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
yes, now the word pearl is true, and I still need extra patience because I started buying eth when it cost $ 1,200. I will keep waiting for him and continue to buy in stages
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
patience is the main key for people who want to succeed, we should all be patient let us be appreciated by mankind, as long as we want to be patient will grow.
Activity: 56
April 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
Patience is definitely key but it's also about being able to identify assets at a good value and being able to buy them. Problem is so many of the cryptocurrencies are hard to assess and research.
Activity: 124
April 13, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Without patience will not earn a penny. No matter where you are or what you do, you work for yourself or for your uncle.
 Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
I'm wondering about this one word "patience". Well, that's absolutely right that patience becomes a key in investments or trading the cryptocurrency. But, how is our patience right now? Is our patience good enough along this time? It can be a self-reminder when reading this post. However, actually, the patience should blend with the good strategy in choosing the coins, selling, or buying them. It will make us better in doing such investment or trading in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
April 13, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
Absolutely patience is the key to make this investment successful.Everyone of us has this attitude because if we don't have patience maybe now we are not in crypto. As i have seen many unsuccessful businessman who don't succeed because they don't have patience.With patience and hold our asset,then we will get maximum result when the crypto market is stable.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 13, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
Patience is the key in almost all investments because in order to make something work well you need time. Newbies that invest in cryptocurrencies have to understand that the market fluctuates a lot but, eventually it always go up and get you in profit doesnt matter how much the price decreased. Price of bitcoin is continuously increasing since it was created. There were a lot of bad periods in the history when price crashed with more than 60% but even after that the price increased again and it broke the records.
Jump to: