Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 216. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:34:26 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of bitcoin we need to be more patience, because this currency is very svolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

Patience one of the positive virtue every individual must possess not only in this crypto world but all aspects in life we must have this attitude to be successful in every field of expertise we choose.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:34:06 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience is a good, but good reason is even better. Think and be wise first of all!
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 13, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
I agree with the author. He is an investor with a medium or long-term retention attitude. In this case, the bull. In the current conditions, the acquisition of a crypto-currency for the purpose of short-term retention can certainly yield revenue, but the potential is greater if kept at least until the end of the year
Activity: 140
April 13, 2018, 01:30:43 AM
Yes, I agree with you. It is important to maintain patience. As long as you believe that cryptocurrencies are the trend of the future, nothing is terrible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
thats right sir, absolutely agree with you, same as me, still holding vew coin or token who are potential enough for me, so keep patience and see the result on future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I do agree that patience is really the key to everyone's success but most of the time for being a successful one not only patience are needed we need also to have dedication and endeavor to reach a wonderful success. However, in this kind of field we must also have a believe and trust to the system that we wanted to support so we can still holding the things that we already have therefore in the near future we can get what we want.
Everyone should realize the importance of patience in daily living. Patience in life helps acquire positive attitude and having positivity can lead to success. It may not be easy because life's uncertainties can be very challenging and may knock you down at times. But if you have a clear vision then you will have a clear direction. Patience makes you happier and healthier.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:24:03 AM
Yes i agree. Beacause you dont have a patience your goals connot success. Specialy in trading site when you trade a coin. Be patience always.
Activity: 92
April 13, 2018, 01:22:26 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of bitcoin we need to be more patience, because this currency is very svolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 01:19:16 AM
I made sure that all my comments should be patient. because as a good analyst we had predicted that graphics would not be that way. those who do not hold it will regret it even more. there is no room for fear in this world.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 13, 2018, 01:15:40 AM
i completely disagree.
patience is a good thing but the key is using your head! bag holding in the name of patience is just silly. for example there are a lot of newbies who bought altcoins near the peak and now that we are at least 70% below that level they are still bag holding their altcoins and are calling it "patience" while they are still losing money and each dead cat bounce they gain some illusion of  confidence and continue bag holding while price falls down more.

using your head means even if you bought near the peak you should have dumped a long time ago and then only bought those coins that got dumped big enough to reach the bottom and enjoyed the profit those coins gave you while the rest of newbies continue bag holding and losing money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 13, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” .
I keep on telling my friends who invested to bitcoin and they are rushing in profits. I'm giving them reminders but I can't do anything for now, the decision depends on them. If they wish to sell at loss, they can but again, I gave them advice that they must wait and be patient.
I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience.
Good things come to those who have patience.
Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all.
Congratulations that's nice!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 13, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
Yes, and if this coin does not have a lift for many months. Or there is a movement upwards, but it does not give the profit that was expected, believe the patience of any trader is not unlimited and he is sometimes willing to sacrifice one coin for the sake of another but more effective.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
April 13, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

I do agree that patience is really the key to everyone's success but most of the time for being a successful one not only patience are needed we need also to have dedication and endeavor to reach a wonderful success. However, in this kind of field we must also have a believe and trust to the system that we wanted to support so we can still holding the things that we already have therefore in the near future we can get what we want.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100