Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 217. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 12:23:47 AM
In this world of crypto the ultimate key weapon for success is patience, because we all do need this to reach our goals in the future. We must be patience in all terms of buying,  selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project.  You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 12:19:12 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
,,,Actually, not all investors or traders have the same measurement in terms of patience, because some other of them are chosing only for short term rather than long term, but the highest patience are usually successful.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

This is exactly what I have been doing all this time though I did not buy my coins because I earned from campaigns. Being patient is hard especially during dips and the times when you really needs cash.

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 13, 2018, 12:08:23 AM
Seems like your lucky enough to got a good timing that in just two weeks you made a 47% gain..but indeed patience is the best weapon to fight weaknesses,this behavior is tried and tested to be more appropriate than being tough in investments..

I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 13, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 11:56:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: