Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 23. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
I agree that patience is the key to all doors, you need to use it to open  the doors. I think that the best way to trade and behave yourself in the market is to be patient when taking decisions
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
Its true that we are should be more patient when seeing all the progress of the market. The market are volatile and when you see them going down it will affect to your psychological.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
Patience in everything you need and all your life you need to be a restrained person,and especially in trade! Sometimes it will seem that it was necessary to sell earlier or later.But I am sure that your coins are good coins that will increase vdalneyshem to hold and when the time comes to sell the benefits!
I can't disagree. People making rush decisions later regret that they didn't wait longer and hold but sold and lost money. Patience is a required skill when you're dealing with something that goes up and down like the cryptomarket.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
Only patient crypto investors will be rewarded with profit when the market starts to grow. The rest I advise selling their coins to fix losses and no longer engage in investing in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 03:11:28 PM
When a would-be crypto investor has the mindset of get rich quick, patience is nowhere to be found in his head and this will often lead to significant losses in his investment  and frustrations when the price of the coins took a sudden dive. To avoid that, you have to be well-inform on the nature of cryptocurrencies and should have a truckload of patience if you want to be successful in cryptocurrency investing.
Right! Let the strongest remain. Patience is more useful for/equals hodling. For day traders, it's not so required. They need stamina and nerves of steel, also some sense of long-term perspective: you win some, you lose some.
Activity: 181
August 28, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
you are lucky because your choice is right, patience is necessary but analytical skills are also important because it will also determine everything
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
I agree I had the same experience when I sold up and the next day the coin which I held gave x2 and I managed to sell on its own cash , the main thing to suffer as said above!
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
I really appreciated your strong post here. It has come to time that people must know that in this ecosystem all that you need is to be patient which most of us are not exhibiting it. We need to be patient in all that we do over here.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Of course, in business strategy patience is the key to success. Everyone involved in the world of crypto money must have patience, and always know the time to invest and sell to bring big profits to you. Smiley
August 28, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
I have a lot of patience when it comes to holding coins because I know that holding is a long process and it takes time to reach the maximum results
Activity: 94
August 28, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
Patience is now the key to making better profits. To be able to make more profit.  Your patience is an essential quality of every investor in the cryptocurrency market .
Activity: 420
August 28, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
Totally agree I got some tokens from October 2017 , now they are sagged pretty cool for 70-80 percent but we need not to surrender and to endure!
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
It is very hard to watch as the portfolio decreases before our eyes, but I am still waiting for recovery. Even if it takes 1 year.
August 28, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
The market is downtrend, investors know what to do other than wait patiently. But the time has been too long, 8 months market has not grown again. Although I still believe in crypto, I still worry and always want to find a way to recover my lost money.
Activity: 392
August 28, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
It is true that patience is absolutely necessary to achieve success, especially for those of us who seek income through crypto must be patient to be able to get maximum results
Activity: 146
August 28, 2018, 12:40:10 AM
Encryption investment is a long-term investment. We must survive in the encryption market. We must maintain enough patience because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low. We have lost a lot. If we can't maintain enough patience now, then we will only More losses.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 12:38:24 AM
This is a word that is fairly easy to do. but the reality is that there is quite the wait is the hard thing to run. especially when the markets are falling will make things more clear. who can tolerate are those who will understand the potential and is already experienced. but for many beginners and even too freaked out when the patient will be lost and fortunately will not they get.
Activity: 105
August 28, 2018, 12:37:24 AM
Yes, the market is challenging your bottom line. If you give up, then you will fail.
In my opinion, as long as you choose this line, you must have a good attitude in investing in cryptocurrency. Patience is a very important factor.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
Tolerance is the way to holding and holding is the way to more prominent returns in crypto markets. On the off chance that you have persistence than there is nobody preventing you from acquiring crazy profits for your speculation. Simply try to just put resources into coins with incredible essentials and you are ready and won't need to think back once more.
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
Yes, patience is really important. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. If we don't have enough patience, then we won't get anything in the encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and we have to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: