Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 22. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
Yes, it is very important to invest in this market to maintain sufficient patience. This market is very volatile and don't sell your cryptocurrency easily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 29, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Patience is the key as the author said, but for me.. patience is also a part of strategy. No matter what you choice, either hodl, investing, trading etc you will definitely need the "patience" . Like driving on a long long rumble line of traffic, you need to be calm and have patience to avoid some unnecessary move or accident, specially here in crypto world, anything is possible to happen even good time or disaster.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 11:21:00 PM
if you want to get good results you have to be patient, able to make analysis, see good potential, and plan ahead. for me buying coins is a decision to invest because each coin has a different concept of company. therefore you must be careful in what I mentioned above. Wink Wink
Activity: 164
August 29, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
Patience is important, and patience depends on whether we can win. And investing in the encryption market, if there is not enough patience, then we will lose more.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 29, 2018, 11:05:40 PM
Patience is always key things while playing with the crypto because everything mainly depends on a lot of research. For that, we need to find a right coin in order to make a profit and in the same way, while trading also patience is key to hold until the price starts increasing.
Activity: 44
August 29, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
Much happens. Sometimes a coin goes to the market and costs a good amount and then comes to naught, and it happens that you have to wait for the price to rise. Always different
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
This is an excellent quality for any cryptoman. Patience, in one way or another, is characteristic of all people without exception. Without a natural ability for man to endure, it would be impossible to overcome long-term difficulties, nor the upbringing and self-education of the individual.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
If we want to invest in cryptocurrencies, I think that's the most important thing we have to learn.

Patience has always been key not just to the crypto market, but now to all investments.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
This is true if patience is the key, especially in the case of cryptocurrency patience is absolutely necessary, to achieve maximum results we must be patient and try
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 02:52:57 AM
With such a market,you will definitely only help your patience . Your patience can help you earn good money .
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 29, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
Patience is very important in trading, but i don't think it is main key to the success in trading. The main key is make a trading plan and follow it patiently, that is the most important to success.
Yeah patience does not contribute all to the success of the ICO investment of course it is just only a factor that we can consider a relevant to cryptocurrency investment. However, if you do not know how to trade without a good knowledge on this system definitely you will going to fail even if you have a lot of patience.
Activity: 42
August 29, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
What About Small Contracts For Business? Any One Giving Us that Opportunity?
I have Research Alot But I think SciDex is the one Readable by humans and machines to fully reflect the intentions of the contract.
It's giving us small contracts for our business. What you say
Activity: 75
August 29, 2018, 02:28:09 AM
When times are tough,the market falls. Your patience will help you survive .
Activity: 52
August 29, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
Patience is usually the key in here in Cryptocurrency market as the main motive here in this market turns out to be HOLD(hold on for long) So, one must be prepared to wait quite some time which is usually long enough to gain a good amount of profit which will be mind-blowing.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 28, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
Cryptocurrency investment is a long term one and you really need to have some patience in order to earn from crypto investments. If you have patience you will never sell your tokens very cheap like most people are doing on exchange platforms.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
August 28, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
The author correctly tells everything, the patience is a key to everything. It is not necessary to open over and over again monitoring and to look whether you earned something or lost. Just buy a perspective coin and expect it growth without excess vanity.
Sometimes it is very difficult when in just a couple of months all your investments are reduced tenfold. And thoughts come to mind to sell everything, to bring out something to the fiat money and forget about the crypto forever.
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
The author correctly tells everything, the patience is a key to everything. It is not necessary to open over and over again monitoring and to look whether you earned something or lost. Just buy a perspective coin and expect it growth without excess vanity.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 28, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Its true that we are should be more patient when seeing all the progress of the market. The market are volatile and when you see them going down it will affect to your psychological.
Usually when the market is down we panic,
but I think if we panic of course it won't solve the problem,
so with the market down we have to be patient to wait for the market to recover
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
August 28, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
Patience is a good thing, but to wait too long there is a risk of losing good chances.
Perhaps, more than patience we should talk about "timing": doing the right thing at the right time is the real key.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 03:21:10 PM
Well here remains to be seen. I think with such volatility where every day there are new cryptocurrencies with ideas that can already be implemented in the real sector, with such fluidity, patience is not always the key. Here you need to quickly adapt to the market and switch at breakneck speed.
Pages:
Jump to: