Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 20. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
I think that patience in the crypt is one of the most important things, so I think that it's worth having patience especially while making long-term investment.
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
I think patience is very important in business or investment is the key to one's success. You always have to wait patiently for good profits.
Activity: 81
August 31, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
Of course, if you entered the world of Crete,you will need patience.With such market conditions, only this will save you.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:26:56 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I agree with you. Patience is not only a virtue but also one of the best way to do when you are engaged in this field. There's nothing wrong when you wait. I tell you patience will lift you high.
Activity: 269
August 30, 2018, 08:32:33 PM
Certainly patience is the key to success, patience will bring better results in the future, but we must not forget that we can become more successful if we know how to use our knowledge of the world of crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
Someone that can have enough patient will run at lost when dealing in cryptocurrency. If you are not the type that have patient then you should consider other platforms and not the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
Of course it is hard to endure when your coin drops per day, about 30 percent of the bottom , of course I was sold then, now I try not even to go to the exchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 30, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
The percentage of newbies in the crypto space is so much that they are big market influencers even when they do not know it.
The best thing for newbies to do in this market is to be patient and not panic at every sign of FUD.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 49
August 30, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
Patience is an important component in the life of any person, it is very important in the crypto currency to be patient. Do not ever rush into buying and selling!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
Patience is a key of success in many spheres.
Even in bounty campaigns.
But sometimes it is insufficient. I mean. You can be very patient, work hard and... And you can receive nothing for several months.
I mean good luck also is necessary. The patience and a little good luck is the main things in the crypto world for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
You say the right thoughts, a lot of patience I did not have when I sold Ethereum at a very low price, but I think the market will still earn
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I think that is the most important thing that we must learn if we want to invest here in cryptocurrency. The emotional stress we get here will test our patience and it is not easy to control it.
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
I also think that patience is the key factor for all of us. Crypto has incredible potential and it will achieve big success.
Activity: 208
August 30, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
do not ever think of getting patience involve in investing cryptocurrency that could lead to success. There are many things to consider and another thing also is the bitcoin market price volatility. If you could get a chance to invest when you think that bitcoin market price could go down for a while then selling bitcoin or crypto is a good actions to take. And buyin again if the bitcoin or crypto has gone its baseline or stability of the price and then patience will be the virtue in order for you to earn. Trust in it and one day active market will be expected again which is to rise its market price.
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
Certainly patience is important. the market is very volatile and if you succumb to emotions you can lose all your money. the green market and buyers of cryptocurrencies are very positive. it is necessary to be patient and wait when it is necessary to sell coins, but not to hurry.
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
Indeed, I believe that patience is the key to success and also you must add good knowledge for doing research and reading thread that can help you about crypto technology. In cryptocurrency, patience means more profit.
That's correct mate, sometimes luck is also needed because we keep on holding and waiting but at the end the price is still going down and decreasing. And i do believe that in crypto world patience is really very important because the willingness to wait for the right price to come is not that easy. Good luck mate.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
Of course I agree with you who have long been selling it knows, and cold-blooded thinks I also had a situation when I suffered and then sold at a very good price
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
As my friend told me: "Patience is always rewarded!". And I believe that he is absolutely right. I do not know how much longer we will have to wait, I think not for long, but I know for sure that it's not worth hurrying.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Yes sure, but  you really needs a lot of knowledge here about cryptocurrencies and all things like trading because, if you lack on this aspect there are big chances you might get failure on this business and loss all of your money.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
Definitely yes! Patience is the for everything especially when in comes to crypto world. Like when you have an investment in crypto currency if you haven't patience in holding you can't even more because you could probably sell your cryptos when you see the market become reddish. While if you have patience it is possible to hold and eliminate big regretting.
Pages:
Jump to: