Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 21. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
Yes, agree with you. you can test your patience well if you are not tight with money. otherwise if you a greedy you lose your patience. then you are totally wrong. let's hold our coins till we see the next bull run.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
August 30, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Patience is really the key. But when people have their own ideas on how this works and lose their money they lose patience.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:37:24 AM
Indeed, I believe that patience is the key to success and also you must add good knowledge for doing research and reading thread that can help you about crypto technology. In cryptocurrency, patience means more profit.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 30, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
It's hard to keep that motivation if you always see your investment dipping and you are adviced that you will make a profit, investing in this coins, then you read there is uncertainty in the market, which will make you think that you will not make a profit, that is why always invest what you can afford to lose, so you will save yourself from this anxiety.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 06:19:13 AM
Patience is the most important if we want get huge profit.
Because all we need is patience.
Patience is the most important key for us to get success.
Activity: 228
August 30, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
Yes, patience is a factor in bringing success in the crypto world and opening the door to heaven for everyone. However, it also needs to have other factors such as trust, understanding and assertiveness. Perseverance has an impact on any type of business including both long-term and short-term or commercial.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
It right say, just be patient.!!! I believe that 70% of success in crypto investments is to control your emotions. I read in the book alone that if we can control it, we'll succeed. This is not only short-term trade, but also long-term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
August 30, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
We are not rich to make hasty investments. Of course, with patience and inner calmness, but energetic and playful. Cold heads are the nerves of iron! A pledge of successful investments and conducted transactions! Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
August 30, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
what you say in your opinion is very appropriate, by seeing and understanding all the risks that we will get and capital in investing is confidence and patience
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
August 30, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
The market is downtrend, investors know what to do other than wait patiently. But the time has been too long, 8 months market has not grown again. Although I still believe in crypto, I still worry and always want to find a way to recover my lost money.

It is true that in current time it is necessary to remain as calm and patient, because the market is already trading too much low and there is no use to sell in such a low price. In fact we will lose the chance to recover our lose if we will sell out in current price.
Activity: 165
August 30, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
We must be patient enough to invest in the encryption market. Especially in this year's encryption market, investment requires more patience, and we have lost a lot this year. If we don't have enough patience, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
Yeah It is definitely true that patience is the key of all success.Because if we go ahead with a goal, we can become impatient and can not reach the goal. That's why patience is very important.
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
If you have already made a good profit, then you are advised not to be too greedy, too much greed may lose everything. This is the nature of human beings and needs to be controlled.
Activity: 18
August 30, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
Yes, I think investing in this market requires patience so that you can get more profit.
Activity: 162
August 30, 2018, 12:18:34 AM
Yes, patience is a prerequisite for success. Especially investing in the encryption market, if we don't have enough patience, then we won't get anything in the encryption market. Moreover, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market, and we must have enough patience.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

True but not enough. You also should choose a good project, if you hold a wrong project coin  long-term hold is nothing help.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
When you invest with knowledge, this is the key to knowing what to buy and what you don't want to buy, you will definitely have every reason to wait and get the best out of it. Patience is the key to all success.
Activity: 93
August 30, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
I feel that patience is one of the keys to success in the cryptocurrency market, but I have to admit that in many cases, even if you have enough patience, you can't succeed. The cryptocurrency is different from real life. There are many risks in the cryptocurrency. Patience only makes the chance of success bigger
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

Absolutely patient is a key thing in been successful in this crypto market, I really agree with your point it really make sense because matters so,much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
Yes I think traders should have an attitude of patience in the current bad situation because with the difficulty of making predictions about the price of the majority of coins those who are able to hold assets and do not panic the possibility of creating maximum income is still maintained with the capital of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: