Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 11. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 11, 2018, 05:41:12 PM
Good for you and I believe you have a good point for doing so. Patience is alaways a thing we need especially when market is down. But I think we also need to consider that times aren't always the same and strategies may not work always so we should better get ready on anything. We only have to maje sure thst the investments we put into a currency is not always what we need most because it would be hard to follow that patience is always the key when you really need your money back badly.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 11, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
The best strategy for me - to invest in cryptocurrency for long term. Long term investments and patience it very close things. If you have invested on term 5 years, you will not worry about local price movements at least.

You're right. To maintain peace of mind, it is best to invest for a long time. Then you do not look at your coins every day and do not regret the fact that they fell in price.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 05:31:54 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience will always pay you handsomely. You will already see those people who have no patience. Those people who always ask questions about like "when Lagbo?" "when moon?" are the people who have no patience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 01:41:28 PM
Patience is the key with correct investment, otherwise probably it wil melt in long run.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
ye, you need a lot of patience, but i think not just on the crypto market, generally you need patience to be successful in every aspect of life
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
The best strategy for me - to invest in cryptocurrency for long term. Long term investments and patience it very close things. If you have invested on term 5 years, you will not worry about local price movements at least.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
September 11, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
This is depends from situation on the market, the truth is I don't have much patience also when I see market red all the time
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
Patience can make us think positively, and we should not avoid an overly panicked sell-off. Investing in good projects over time in this industry is sure to pay off handsomely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
All right.  Patience is a potential key to solid profits in the crypto currency, so you need to be patient!
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
Patience is the key in every situation in life. You can be successful if you have patience to anything.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 10, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Patience is definitely the key to success in cryptos; as well as, diligent research. When the two are combined, one will realize much better crypto gains and success.
Activity: 64
September 10, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
you have to be very patient to enjoy the benefits
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
I, too, so think and prederzhivayus this rules,that always wins a strong hand! You need patience and time to all our ideas and thoughts implemented here in kryptomere is quite simply everything you need only wait here for just one and all will be well.I have coins which now lie dormant and I am sure that in the future they will be worth something and I do need to just relax!
Activity: 94
September 10, 2018, 06:24:12 AM
Patience is the key to success in almost everything.  However, sometimes patience in cryptocurrencies can be confused with denial and that can be a disaster.Holding something that is a sinking ship regardless of how patient you are, it will never float again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 10, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
Many do not understand this, but common sense and dry calculation, that's what should be used when trading on the crypto market, and not your technical and fundamental analyses.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
I agree with you . Patience is a key rule in any investment . You need to relax and learn to wait
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
In everything we do in life, for any business to blossom, one have to be patient. As it is said that the patient dog eats the fattest bone. For someone to have more gain in cypto,the person must be very patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
the author I hope that some newcomers will listen to your advice and will not allow those mistakes that were made by us
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 09, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
As for me patience is the most important thing that may be ever involved into crypto area and trading in it. It may bring you incredible profits.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 09, 2018, 04:23:43 PM
The price of the crypto currency market has been dragged out too long, there has already passed a period of panic among people, everyone is suffering and waiting for a better time and rising prices in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: