Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 73. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:59:03 AM
It is always advisable to hodl with patience and do not wish to sell so early. I wonder why most bounty hunters are in hurry to dump the tokens they receive and not considering the losses.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
I agree when you sold it too fast and it pumped you gonna regret it like me i bought tron at 200 sats and sold it at 196 sats and it went up to 500 sats and i bought again and it went up again to 2000 sats yet i sold 1800 sats im profit but i will have more profit when i didnt sold it or when i am patient about my profit.
Activity: 265
July 20, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
Being a investor requires having a lot of patience in other to make profits and not loss money that is being invested, their are times that the price of coin that is been invested upon goes down in market but this doesn't mean that the price won't moon again so patinece is the key.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous.
But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing.
It's necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
That is correct. Patience is the key to success in gaining and making profit in this kind of activities. You must set your mind in a long term investment so that you will not panic and sell or trade your cryptos at a low value.
Activity: 94
July 20, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
In each work that we made to make it a win requires an incredible persistence, as here in cryptographic money , in joining abundance ICO ventures ,when required to influence valuable presents in signature on battle to help advance the activities require tolerance, in the commercial center you generally pause and screen the time the market will become environmentally viable and hold up till the market will end its ruddy time, so this works will be in progress through the key of persistence.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
In any case, it is always necessary to prepare and adhere to a long-term investment strategy, not to panic in case of periodic falls, the market will necessarily recover.
Activity: 65
July 19, 2018, 04:46:57 PM
I agree with the author, but there is one moment – it seems to me that he is not a beginner in crypto. Patience is really the key to profit in this digital world, but only if previously you have thoroughly analyzed the project, its team, whitepaper, idea, etc., and you are sure in its success. Otherwise when you buy some tokens, your patience turns the long-term holding into a kind of gambling and doesn’t guarantee any incomes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
I about this you can best tell people who were able to endure up to$ 20,000 for 1 bitcoin. even now, when for several months the price on many currency traded in side ranges many people have been able to endure until today. by 20 30%.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. Patience is important, the key to this whole trading and investing thing. What do you think will happen if you can not be patient? You can lose everything, every penny you have. You do not want to rush when it comes to trade. Either you're just investing or just day trading.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
For instance I bought some etherum at the rate of$600 but later on the price began to drop 💧 down but if I didn't have much patience I will just run to loss and now I have to wait till the price comes up again.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

You're telling your friends right. They need to be more patient with the market and the rise in the price of coins, Let it be bitcoin or a new coin only issued with an ICO.

Many people are just joining because of the hype and many of them don't even understand how a bitcoin works. By the time the market will make a significant drop these people will start to panic and will sell with huge losses.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
July 19, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

You're telling your friends right. They need to be more patient with the market and the rise in the price of coins, Let it be bitcoin or a new coin only issued with an ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
Yes patience is the key into this kind of bussiness. If you do not have patience you will lose all the profits if you are in trading. If you holding a coin you have to be patience to wait to be listed into an exchange.
Not only money because you could lose all of your money that you put here in crypto world if you being impatient and go panic selling because you have zero knowledge here but for sure if you have enough knowledge here you will be patient and will be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 19, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
Patience is always the key to get things better in, if you are a crypto enthusiast then patience will lead you towards a good direction
Indeed patience is very important for us to achieve success,
because indeed the patience leads us to a better way,
so however we do not doubt the importance of being patient

patient is good.but you need some calculation too.
for example you buy a token that you believe will be success.in the way you see the price start going down without good reason.you need to find out first and make some research why the price going down.
so patient is not about hold and wait the price up by him self.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
Absolutely yes. Patience plays an important role in holding our coins, and we also need to have a huge belief about cryptocurrency's future. We have to wait patiently to get a lot of profits from cryptocurrency  since it's hardly to predict.
Indeed so far many people can make money in crypto because they always wait in doing something.
As when investing the risks we face is huge but with great risks and we will remain patient with saving coins for a very long time. And finally crypto is now up and its increase is bigger.
Activity: 148
July 19, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
it's hard for me to look at how the coin I invested in loses value, so I gave up investing and only do bounty.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
Absolutely yes. Patience plays an important role in holding our coins, and we also need to have a huge belief about cryptocurrency's future. We have to wait patiently to get a lot of profits from cryptocurrency  since it's hardly to predict.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 10:58:06 AM
patience is a virtue.
Patience is the key for brighter future.
Be patience and God will do the rest.
So keep it up. Be patience, and trust crypto Smiley

Great words, my friend. I suppose that it is very difficult to stay patient sometimes however, you really need to be calm. When the person is nervous, he makes mistakes and can lose all of his money.
Activity: 145
July 19, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
Yes patience is the key into this kind of bussiness. If you do not have patience you will lose all the profits if you are in trading. If you holding a coin you have to be patience to wait to be listed into an exchange.

You are right, patience is really a virtue and this can help us to gain more profit but not all the time we need to have long patience as sometimes opportunities passes us by, so for me not all the time we need to hold, we also need to think when to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: