Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 71. (Read 17601 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
You right buddy, all people in crypto need to write that phrase on a sheet of paper and put it on the wall! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:55:13 PM
Currently, the market is moving into a more relaxed, straightforward state. We must understand that the crypto currency can not grow monthly or fall. there was an adjustment of the market, which we are observing. I think this rectilinear period will last at least a couple of months.

It can all change in a heart beat if some whale comes along and invests a couple of billions like they did few days ago. A big pump is coming so we really just need to be patient for a little while more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
Currently, the market is moving into a more relaxed, straightforward state. We must understand that the crypto currency can not grow monthly or fall. there was an adjustment of the market, which we are observing. I think this rectilinear period will last at least a couple of months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
It is really important here if you invest or buy a token you need to wait for a year or few of months. Patience is the only key to succeed in life. It takes time, but it is worth it because you will receive a million of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I agree with you. I am honestly being so impatient these days because I've seen a few changes in the situation of the market and that I want to sell some of my hodlings. Glad and thankful that I was able to control myself because I might regret it anytime soon as soon as the market recovers. I think it is better if we'll have more patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 20, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
Yes patience is the most important right to success in the crypto business. decline and rise in prices is a natural thing and every year will definitely experience it.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Good result, congratulations, your story is very instructive for beginners. I completely agree with you about the fact that you need to choose the right time to buy and sell more. I wish everyone a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 24
July 20, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
there is no other way!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 20, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
The key to the success of many people who have been able to earn a lot of money today is really patience. It is patience today that affects whether you can withstand the pressure of low prices for crypto-currencies.
Activity: 30
July 20, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
All successful people are patient people. Whatever we do, patience is the key to success. In cryptocurrency business, where you need to watch the ebb and flow of prices without panic selling or making other stupid decisions. Patience breeds success.
Activity: 122
July 20, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
if I think patience is everything, especially when we want to hold the right strategy, but we should not lose hope for the future, because everyone who is involved in the world of crypto currency must have patience and I strongly agree with the statement that the patience is the key and I want to add that it will lead us to a bright tomorrow.
Activity: 672
July 20, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
In crypto currency as in every other aspects of life patience is importance for as they say good things comes to those who wait. Amidst the Huddle's and turbulence of these past months the impatient ones are bound to thrown in the towel thinking that there won't be a recovery period for the currency. But as for me and my family we shall wait patiently believing that the good days will be back for the patient investors
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Patience is good in crypto market. But I think investor should practical. Wait for right time and sale is necessary for good trading. Investor should in touch with current updates. Only patience is not enough for good investor.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 20, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
I think so too, patience is the key for success.
I also try not to sell my tokens too soon and i prefer to wait and see how the price develops.
It's true that patience is one of the keys to achieve the success of course,
and indeed what you do I think is right and if we want to get a big profit we have to be patient
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
I agree for this topic/subject patience is the key because more bounty now or more investment site is very long before you pay but still good and also the market because the market now is down and when you need patience for that wait for long days? or months? i don't think so but i really think soon the market is must be good.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
I think so too, patience is the key for success.
I also try not to sell my tokens too soon and i prefer to wait and see how the price develops.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
That's true. being impatient i sold Pundix and MTC before both made 10x growth, so only real holders become rich guys.
I try to become long term holder, but it isn't that easy, because of market fluctuations
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
July 20, 2018, 05:33:59 AM
Patient is the key for everything trading and real life as well.

Trust your decisions and see it happen. You don't need to know how and ween just trust your instinct that cause your decision to take the trade.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I fully agree with you, many times, patience has led to the growth of coins and, accordingly, to a large profit.
But sometimes the opposite happens, the coin depreciates, and you lose your profit.
Therefore, my strategy in such cases, part of the profit to withdraw immediately after growth, and the balance is already playing a long game.
So you will never be in a red.
gng
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
You nailed it! But lots of people borrowed money to buy crypto. They tought will make profit very quick so the dip came and they needed to return the money.What they did? they sold in loss and get pissed off. Now they are angry and the onlyl reason for that is not having patience:)
Pages:
Jump to: