Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 69. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:49:07 AM

If you have the patience you will better join the bounty campaign you will definitely earn.
Activity: 30
July 21, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
Truly, I concur with this view. Tolerance is basic and imperative to realize business picks up in this market. Market unpredictability might be long or here and now that we can not foresee. With a market that isn't controlled and impacted by any pertinence. Tolerance is the way to opening a superior and more productive way.
Activity: 107
July 21, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
this true if you want to get good profit you need to hold your coin for a long term to get  get profit we dont know how much thus the profit in the future but definitely good if you can hold your coins for longer tern to get good profit in some coins that you are currently holding

If you want to get profit, you need to hold coins for a long term? Yes, it's right, but not enough, you must hold right coins.

Back to the past, a very promising altcoin NEM (XEM) was 2$ each at its highest, but It's 0,16$ each, for now, 10 times lower.

And do you guys still remember BTG? It was 474$ each at its highest, but now? It's 28$.

They are both big coin with great potential, big community, but they will never pump back
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Yes, you are absolutely right and I think not only the patience required, but also the right decision at the right time is also very affect. Your decision will determine for you will get. Besides, lucky also still plays a role for your achievement. Keep Calm, Just relax and don't be panic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
in my opinion for this work is this that patience is the key of success in this business because this is the only business if you trust in this and regular do it then you will get regular profit in the type of coins from the companies but all thing have need patience in this work.
Activity: 161
July 21, 2018, 12:29:13 AM
Right now is an ideal opportunity to test tolerance. The market is going down in stages and we need to go to another area. So everybody will lose cash. This is a test, since it isn't the first run through. It is the second time. I accept numerous individuals will take off.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 12:27:20 AM
I strongly agree that in fact patience is a talent imagine that we are doin is just to wait and our unlimited efforts we really need to wait for the exact time and you can see in the end that you will harvest a very huge and satisfied profits Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 12:23:27 AM
people who are patient will usually succeed and do not regret in the future because they remain relaxed in the face of this investment and not in a hurry in the deal even though the price is not good in the market but they are always optimistic things will be better
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
it is true that patience is the key to make your life change easily, just wait and hold of pump 2.0, don't sell your altcoins
Activity: 114
July 21, 2018, 12:09:33 AM
this true if you want to get good profit you need to hold your coin for a long term to get  get profit we dont know how much thus the profit in the future but definitely good if you can hold your coins for longer tern to get good profit in some coins that you are currently holding
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
Absolutely correct strategy, which has been repeatedly proven in practice. Sam repeatedly in a hurry to sell Eth, and then his price was restored, and I began to regret my actions.
Activity: 16
July 20, 2018, 11:58:55 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

True, because crypto is unstable and patience is urgently needed, although the market is unstable but crypto coins have the potential to continue to increase, and be patient is a good way to make a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:54:04 PM
The strategy is really interesting, but it comes from the principle that the market will grow infinitely. This is simply impossible, every business can have its sunset.
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
Yes, sometime I have a thought that I will give if I'm too tired with this job. But now I still do it
copper member
Activity: 234
July 20, 2018, 08:45:57 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is very suitable to the strong minds and not people who will panic to sell their future potential coins just because there is a little slow down in the general market or a particular coin / token. Cryptocurrency has taught me how to be strong more and hardly will you see me panicking because of a coin or the market.
Activity: 32
July 20, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
Yes if someone is able to be patient can anticipate the occurrence of bad things that are not in want In addition,opportunities in the search for income is very wide open and make them more motivated to continue to invest.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
The issue is that individuals get in crypto with expectations or dreams to get benefit in a here and now. In any case, no doubt cryptographic money is about tolerance. You need to contribute for a long haul and hold up a very long time to gain great measure of cash since it is the manner by which it works and another ventures are simply trick. i completely concur with it
Activity: 13
July 20, 2018, 07:51:56 PM
Yes. you are absolutely right. I am deeply touched by what you have said. We must be patient whatever happens to the crypto market because the price will definitely go up. To get a big one is certainly not easy to be with hard work and earnest.
Activity: 132
July 20, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Yes, patience is the key. Because last week the selling price on the cryptocurrency market declined, and now it starts to rise again. That's one good sign that cryptocurrency will not disappear, and on the contrary it will grow taller. But we also need an advantage, because not every coin can benefit you, you might just dip. But the scoop will go away.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:01:27 PM
But remember, not all coins are good to be hold. you must be wisely to choose one of them. bcz there are too many shitcoin around us. i only suggest to hold the top 10 coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, XRP
Pages:
Jump to: