Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 74. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 19, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
Patience is always the key to get things better in, if you are a crypto enthusiast then patience will lead you towards a good direction
Indeed patience is very important for us to achieve success,
because indeed the patience leads us to a better way,
so however we do not doubt the importance of being patient
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
I was always sure that the balanced psychological state of crypto-drivers is the key to success. First of all, this is patience. It plays one of the most important roles in this system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 19, 2018, 08:10:33 AM
Of course. patience is the key to success. need a struggle to achieve a dream and also need extra patience.
in a market situation that has not improved, it should also need patience. so we can read the situation and determine the right steps.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
patience key to deal with different problems at the same time. but you also need to choose the coin in which you invest to make a profit in the future. Patience is the key to success of any business, especially in crypto trading.
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Yes i agree with that. Patience is the key on our success. Less the patience you cant reach your own goal to be a millionaire.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
For any investment,your patience and endurance is very important . Without it, nothing will work .
Activity: 331
July 19, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
i agree with you. don't inedible issue if the coins are not going up. refer to the chart last year, was in the middle of the year prices will be weak and the market is red. when towards the end of the year prices will start to improve. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 19, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Tolerance is imperative in any business, not just in the crypto. All go to the outcome through extraordinary work and devotion. Try not to trust the individuals who guarantee you to end up millionaire in a single day.
Activity: 54
July 19, 2018, 08:02:50 AM
Patience is the best virtue in all aspects and ofcourse in terms of business.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
Yes patience is the key into this kind of bussiness. If you do not have patience you will lose all the profits if you are in trading. If you holding a coin you have to be patience to wait to be listed into an exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 19, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
in undergoing any process it is necessary to be patient. it is in need so it is not easy to take the wrong step.
Patience is very difficult indeed, but if it can be done will get satisfactory results. Patience is beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You are right, patience is the key when you are here in crypto world. To be patience is easier said than done, believe me on that but you have to overcome that fear of losing your money. It is very stressful to see your portfolio drop to almost nothing so it is better not to look at the price while it is on the bearish run. Patience is a virtue and you got to have that in order to gain profit in this business.

Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
Patience is good strategy for holding. And in 2017 year holding was successful. But i think this year many holders lost their money because of it. Better was trading.
Activity: 51
July 19, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
Luck and patience must be together if you want to earn money in this crypto world. Investing in some good projects does not mean you will earn much money...
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
We must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market, because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. If we don't have enough patience in this year's market, then we will lose a lot.
Patience will be rewarded, just like it happened in the past. We need to pay more attention to the behavior of crypto currencies in the past and this will help us draw conclusions about the behavior of crypto currencies in the future.
Activity: 125
July 18, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
We must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market, because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. If we don't have enough patience in this year's market, then we will lose a lot.
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
Patience is always the key to get things better in, if you are a crypto enthusiast then patience will lead you towards a good direction
Activity: 106
July 18, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
Patience is really a crucial thing, whether it is dealing with the cryptocurrency world or other things, I think if one does not have patience, it will be nothing.
The world of encryption is fluctuating every day. This is a test of the mentality of our encrypters, maintaining a good attitude, waiting patiently, and the harvest will be huge....
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 10:49:53 PM
I very much agree with your statement. I think the wait is indeed a major key. Even in doing anything. Everything should be based on with patience. When we wait, it will be noticeably quieter and profit also more easily achieved.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Patience is a key factor. I've still yet to sell any of my coin and I'm currently down by a lot. But I understood the risks, that I could even lose it all. And having that understanding, acceptance, will give you that patience.
hey bro, we have the same thinking. Right now, my investment has been decreased 10 times compare with token's price I bought before but I still hold all because this investment is the money I accept to lose if the market becomes too bad and the project, which I have joined, makes me believe about their future Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: