Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 70. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Along with patients I ain't gonna say that very important thing is education to be educated and to know what are you doing is also important, because without a knowledge of principles of the market we are just gamblers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 20, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
But most people in here are not patient enough and that is why they are dumping so quick after seeing a little dump, that is the reason of why the market is constantly changing
Activity: 317
July 20, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
I also believe that it is quite important to exercise a great deal of patience in whateve we are doing especially issues pertaining to crypto. There have been cases when one will decide to sell a coin and in some days the price might be x10, but necessary action should also be taken when necessary to avoid the unexpected.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
it is true that patience is indispensable and very decisive for our results later, I am aware of it but it is very difficult to be patient especially when our coins fall in price and in a long time the price is not progressing well of course most people will give up and decide to sell and move to another coin
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:36:18 PM
you are right, patience is the key to success and not panic when the market situation is decreasing is a thing that must be needed by everyone so as not to lose a lot of money and can profit many
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
Very much true, patience is the key to success, without patience you will never improved and succeed in different aspect in life. bIt seems like in the world of cryptocurrency also. You cannot gain more profits and grow your income of you don't know how to hold your digital assets. People tend to panic whenever a coin starts dropping. You won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
July 20, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
Patience is the key to hodling and hodling is the key to greater returns in crypto markets. If you have patience than there is no one stopping you from earning insane returns on your investment. Just make sure to only invest in coins with great fundamentals and you are good to go and wont have to look back again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
Patience is good in any business, especially where the prices of your favorite coin can vary 10 times a day. When it's hard for me and I'm worried, I close the window with the coins' courses and go to rest.
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
Yes, people also tend to panic whenever a coin starts dropping. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
I understand about patience, but because of the fact that a beginner, I do not see the point of keeping a lot of coins, only if in the etherium.
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
Without  any doubts  patience is the key. I think patience and experience are very important things in this  world and without patience there are no success
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
if I think personal input you provide is very useful for beginners in the field of cryptocurrency. need a tremendous patience in the field of cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
If we are patient in playing bitcoin, surely we will get a big enough result from bitcoin, that's the key to the success of bitcoin that is patience in playing bitcoin
Exactly i think as you because in the life of the human i think that there is no way to cover all the roses and winning. To achieve a very small achievement also requires a process everyone must try to work more, effort and perseverance overcome their difficulties and challenges. Success comes only to people with faith, passion for determination to pursue their passion to the end. Patience is the key sothat we can win in trade and invest Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
I fully agree that patience is the key to success.For me, cryptocurrency is a hobby and not a profession, so I am calm about the fall in the market and I am sure that after any fall there will be growth. Wink
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
Indeed, the GOLDEN KEY.
In whichever aspect of crypto you are into you need patience to unlock it's full potential.
Timing is as important, you gave to know when to hodl, and when to sell.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Indeed patience is the key. Because if those who have the nature of patience then will always think to stay calm under any circumstances. And as you say when the coins are down then we have to stay calm. Indeed it needs a strong patience so as not to be instigated by others.
Activity: 139
July 20, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
Of course, the key to most investors is patience, which they should have to avoid panic. And in that way to be able to obtain great profits doubling all the money invested, especially knowing how to make decisions on time.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
We chose a very difficult and nervous profession, so here without patience there is simply nothing to do, I think that a person with weak nerves will not succeed here!
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 20, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
In any case, the main tranquility. If you are with an unstable psyche - then you do not belong here. Crypto-currencies fluctuate strongly every day and you do not have the patience to sell everything as soon as the price starts to fall.
Activity: 101
July 20, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
Currently, the market is moving into a more relaxed, straightforward state. We must understand that the crypto currency can not grow monthly or fall. there was an adjustment of the market, which we are observing. I think this rectilinear period will last at least a couple of months.

It can all change in a heart beat if some whale comes along and invests a couple of billions like they did few days ago. A big pump is coming so we really just need to be patient for a little while more.
It is true that a sense of patience must be owned by those involved in the cryptocurrency because to be able to get a great taste of the results involved be patient number one. for it, for those who still haven't been able to control their emotions better, much to learn to be able to hold back and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: