Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 11. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
Yes thats the most important thing when you are dealing with cryptocurrency. Since crypto is very volatile, making rush decisions is not advisable. You have to wait for the right moment. Even if the market is all red, you have to be patient and compose. Aside from patience, right information, and good decision making skills are also important.

Sudden decisions can be very useful in the times when prices rise. I wish I had made sudden decisions in the ascension period and realized with a part of my investment. At least we'd make money Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
With patience along with work and plus knowledge you can achieve a lot in life. The main thing-patience, especially in matters of cryptography. Not many people are able to wait and endure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 10, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
Sometimes a long wait leads to a loss of deposit. The price has fallen on all the coins, but some of them will rise, and the rest will remain on the bottom. This is a very subtle point. We must choose those coins that will grow. This is not very easy, but we need to not lazy to study the processes that occur today in the market of crypto.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 10, 2018, 12:25:48 PM
The key to a successful life is been patient, the crypto market is down at the moment and everyone is not happy about it, some are selling of their coins taking lose but the truth is that, market will rise again but we don't know when and that's why we need to be patient and wait till the time comes.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Yes. I think so.
Are you hear short story about patience?
There was once a teacher who gave his pupils some seeds so they could plant, and look after, their very own sunflower. One boy in the class, who loved sunflower seeds, was so excited that he planted the seed and looked after it with great care for many days.

When the first shoot finally appeared, the boy, filled with impatience, went to see his teacher.

-"Can I uproot it yet?"

he asked, anxiously. The teacher answered that he would still have to tend the plant for quite some time before he would be able to collect many seeds from just one sunflower. The boy was disappointed, but he kept on looking after his sunflower.

However, he grew increasingly impatient, and did little else but pester his teacher about wanting to take out the plant. Despite the teacher asking him to be patient, as soon as the boy saw the sunflower's first seeds, he cut the plant so he could eat them. But the plant was still green, the seeds were not ripe, and of course they couldn't be eaten.

The boy was devastated: He had put so much effort into caring for the sunflower, but in the end he had squandered it all for a simple lack of patience. And he was even angrier when he saw how enormous his classmates' sunflowers grew. Ultimately, he resolved not to be so impatient in the future, and to listen to his teacher. Fortunately, he wasn't completely out of luck, and his friends were good enough to share their delicious sunflower seeds with him.
https://freestoriesforkids.com/children/stories-and-tales/slowcoach-sunflower
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
I believe that the most important thing is to be well informed, especially when it comes to investment. Yes, I agree, patience is very important, but without knowledge there is no point in waiting for something.
Without knowledge we will never succeed in this market. Just as we have the knowledge but without patience, we will always ignore the best opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 574
November 10, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Yes thats the most important thing when you are dealing with cryptocurrency. Since crypto is very volatile, making rush decisions is not advisable. You have to wait for the right moment. Even if the market is all red, you have to be patient and compose. Aside from patience, right information, and good decision making skills are also important.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 10, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I would add strong believe to those mentioned. If you really believe in crypto then nothing that happens can change your mind, nether the price dump nor the news in press. All in all keep calm and carry your crypto and it will pay off like nothing else some day...
copper member
Activity: 546
November 10, 2018, 07:31:17 AM
To actually make a whole lots from cryptocurrency, you will have to have a whole lots of patience. Thinking of making money overnight from cryptocurrency will lead to a big loss in the long run so a whole lot of patient is required when dealing with cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 10, 2018, 06:58:01 AM
I believe that the most important thing is to be well informed, especially when it comes to investment. Yes, I agree, patience is very important, but without knowledge there is no point in waiting for something.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
We all know that patience is a virtue and patience is one the thing that we need if we want to earn more income. Do not ever overcome by your emotion or greediness when it comes on the price and just be patience and do not do panic selling when the price goes down. Just be patience and it will makes you rich in the future.
Activity: 192
November 09, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
Patience really is the key guys. Be strong and keep investing in coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are good for earnings and profitability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

You must add the knowledge in cryptocurrency.
Patience is just one of the key in this community.
you need to do research more and have the knowledge for the success.
Focus and learn more, there are so many ICO and not all of them are legit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 09, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Excessive calm can cause great damage. Strongly calm people cannot make impulsive decisions when the market goes down. These people wait until the last and receive the greatest losses.

I understand your point and I am one of those who waited for a long time yet receive the greatest losses now. I really hope that soon price will be back again like before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Fully agree on such a market need be able tolerate, after all how many we are falling and I think many panicked and sold , and here is now I think moment when we turn around
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 09, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
  Grin Patience is the key Grin
In any case, I agree with you. Studying projects, studying information. This is the one that will let us go with you. But do not lean only on patience.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
November 09, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
Excessive calm can cause great damage. Strongly calm people cannot make impulsive decisions when the market goes down. These people wait until the last and receive the greatest losses.
Activity: 401
November 09, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
Right, because with patience we will succeed in any field, whether in trading or investing in the crypto world, because the value and price go up and down, when prices fall many people panic and sell them at cheap prices, but if you have patience then we not greedy.

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Patience is a key quality that every investor should have. It does not matter whether you invest in cryptocurrencies, real estate or any other business. Investing for example in the real sector, you need to understand that there is a payback period. It can range from several months to several years. Also in cryptocurrencies. To make a profit, you need to wait a few months or years before the price of the token goes up. And this happens as the project develops
Activity: 336
November 09, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
I think patience for investors in the world of crypto currencies is the biggest problem. Investors who are impatient lose their money early on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: