Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 9. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 02:51:13 PM
It is important to learn patience. Mistakes are inevitable. But you always need to learn a lesson from these mistakes and move on. Then you will succeed.
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
The best period to get a lot of money is by using the situation well and carefully. Collect as many coins as possible from various types, either from buying coins or from the bounty. What is done after that, then please be patient until crypto increases again? The crypto situation cannot forever deteriorate like this. Crypto has a strong enough strength with its large community in this world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
patience in hodling or patience in entering the market? yes patience is truly the key to any thing that we are doing. in terms of trading, both entry and exit is patiently planed to avoid losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Patience is one of the keys to success in the crypto-currency world. Common sense, the ability to analyze and get the right information from the news, make personal predictions - all these things are also very important. But if you have all these skills, except patience, then I can confidently tell you that crypto-currency is not for you) So train first of all such skill as patience.
Yes, you are right, patience is also one of the core of success, because it needs to be patient in taking a stand, if they do not have patience, then that is the person who does not succeed.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
You are right patient is the key to success in the crypto business because panic has lead so many investors into loses that they could have avoided just by being patient. But with patient you also need to be smart.
Activity: 12
November 17, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
Yes, I think that patience is very important in cryptocurrency. But as for me it is very difficult to sustain it all the time. You need to have nerves of steel.
Activity: 185
November 17, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is definitely the key. Buy low, sell high. Once you've bought, hodl and watch the game. Then sell when you're about to be a billionaire.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 17, 2018, 01:39:03 PM
I really agree with you about what you wrote in this thread. It all starts with patience. Patience is the main mode for achieving goals and accompanied by hard work.
When the problem of crypto market conditions is that many are complaining, this is where we have to think about.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 17, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
Yes patience is key of success it is true especially in crypto market but never wait too much in loose coins to knowledge is also the second factor in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Yes, patience is needed to keep us confident in crypto. Stay patient in these conditions, and stay focused on getting profits in the future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 17, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I certainly agree with you. As for me, working hard to reach our target goal while having much patience would work well if we'll know how to handle every circumstances here in crypto world. It's not always having a good time that matters but how we deal with the changes here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Patience will be key if you can able to combine it  knowledge and experience. If we are talking about crypto, not all of the coins are worth for waiting. You need to eliminate worthless projects by your experience and knowledge.
In this case, it is really very difficult to do this, because now many people just try to learn at least patience, because the constant negative news on the market lowers the prices of the giants of this industry.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
Certainly yes, I agree. You need to be patient in cryptocurrencies, in trading and also in education in this industry. Many people have made a few purchases, losing a hundred dollars, and that was basically the end.
Those who are patient get the most. I very much like the opinion of one very wealthy person, so I will say:
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient."  This is also applicable for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
Without having patience nobody can succeed in life and it is true with patience people should be hardworking and well disciplined. In the crypto market, investors should be possessed upper mentioned qualities to be the gainer of huge profits. So patience is the key to success and most valuable quality for crypto business.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Yes! Patience is the key, that is the key to gain a huge profit! I assure to you, because i experienced one time holding my coin for a long time and then i gain huge profit because i believe in "Patience" you need to wait for the right time to your profit. So let's focus and wait for the best.
Activity: 76
November 13, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
Patience is the key yeah you are right. In bear market people need to be patient more than ever. Because bear can be really painful and we need to be patient during these hard times.  But i can see there are too many impatient investors and they want to see a bull market again. That seems funny for me actually.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
how many lives cryptocurrency, from the whole experience, patience is everything. study the lives of people who have achieved great success. and they were all patient, studied a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
Yes, to earn in such a market as now patience is very large, I think those who wait and know how to trade will always earn at least bearish though in the bull market!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
PATIENCE IS THE KEY

This is very applicable now especially with the recent sharp decline that marked the market red again affecting bitcoin and top altcoins. The decline resulted to coins reaching their lowest price for the year. In times like this, do not panic selling. There's no point of doing that. Be patience and wait until the market turns red. It will for sure.
Activity: 560
November 16, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
There are not many such projects today, because so many projects still write about what they do and how they do it, because this is reflected in the investment of the project, many people today are interested in this.
Pages:
Jump to: