Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 8. (Read 5851 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
November 20, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
Everybody says that institutional investors will soon enter the crypto market and everything will grow several times
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
For now, patience is what remains.  Wait and just wait.  Now the market is falling and selling at low prices does not make sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
For me, the most necessary in this project is patience. First, find out what's what, sneak in, find the project, advance it for a while, and then wait a long time for which the tokens should be paid for. Then you need to go to the exchange and it's good if the token does not fall in price, if on the contrary, you still have to wait. This process is very long, and patience is indispensable.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 20, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
There is no doubt patience is the key to all success. In cryptocurrency, an investor should keep patience for being established in the crypto world. People who have no patience they remain a loser and being kicked out from the crypto market. So patience is desperately needed to stay in the crypto world.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
November 20, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
You got it right. Without patience, there is no success. Many are selling their alts because of panic. They are assuming that the market has no chance anymore to recover. But the truth is, we just have to be patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
If we look at market conditions now we will definitely experience panic because all the prices of coins fall. Many people give negative information about the condition of the price of coins. So we must remain patient and hold coins. With you staying patient and making long-term investments, I think you will benefit in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
The more sad it was to see crypto today all valuable coins dropped very much, this effect certainly made restless. But right what you say is patient we have to go through this to return to the best price
Activity: 304
November 20, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Yes, i strongly agree with you, patience is the key in any investment like cryptocurrency. Why? because if you are not focus to your profit for sure you will not get a huge profit and also have patience, i assure to you that you will get a huge profit after you do those things. Goodluck buddy!
Activity: 392
November 20, 2018, 09:40:41 AM
How can I stay calm in this situation? It seems to me that fate gives me a chance to enter crypto at very low prices. I am overwhelmed with emotions today.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
Yes, patience is needed to keep us confident in crypto. Stay patient in these conditions, and stay focused on getting profits in the future.

Especially in the current situation, you need to remind yourself and friends that you need to remain patient and wait.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
Waiting and endurance are the key to successful projects and to earn more. patience is required to be successful.
dont be rush  and dont panic just enjoy the flow.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
Patient coupled with discipline is the best virtue that one must have in order to make it big in crypto trading and investment. Don't get excited to earn your reward right away.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 20, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Well i had patience and hold everything i got and now i regret it.

In future maybe i will be happy that i was but right now it is not good. I wish i sold everything in panic in february and buy now.
Activity: 229
November 20, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is very much prioritized in this crypto. But without hard work it won't mean anything patience. You have to know what is your goal, because every patient will be different from us because it is based on what you want. Coin holders must be patient to sell up to good prices. Traders must be patient with market prices which sometimes go up and down.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 08:24:43 AM
Nobody in the crypto market can disagree to this. Patience is in fact the key when you’re trying to survive in this highly unstable industry. Some other factors that come into play are research, commitment, and persistence. I would say that if you’re in the blockchain industry then these are traits you need to possess otherwise you won’t stay for too long.
Activity: 294
November 20, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
I am truly patient, because I accept the risk from the start I enter this to my life. I love holding coins and feel the happiness when it pump. I really love blockchain.
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
Yes, I am also patient because here is a slow and torture game. I hope everyone understands it. I am hodling all coins I have got.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Yes, you are absolutely right. Patience is one of the best keys to success. If you have enough patient, good results will come to you. But the problem is that some people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. I think they should not do that, they should have patience. So the most important key is still the time to be patient.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
Though it's not really easy, But one have to be patience over the market issue at the moment.nothing last I believe is for a moment. This is even the best time to buy and make a lot of money later on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
Yes, patience is needed to keep us confident in crypto. Stay patient in these conditions, and stay focused on getting profits in the future.

I also do not cease to repeat. People need to stop worrying and have patience. Without patience, you can do rash acts, which you will later regret. Relax and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: