Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 10. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
  Grin Patience is the key Grin
In any case, I agree with you. Studying projects, studying information. This is the one that will let us go with you. But do not lean only on patience.

I agree with you, the days when everyone made tons of money putting some eth to scammy projects without even reading the whitepaper are long gone. Of course, one has to do its own due diligence, evaluate the token metrics, the potential of the project and also the market sentiment before investing. If the pros outweigh the cons then it's a green light. 
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
This is an objective topic, and patience is indeed critical for investors. But this is also a helpless choice. There is no better way than to wait patiently for the emergence of a good market.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 13, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Patience is indeed a real virtue that you need to have if you really want to earn from crypto investments because crypto investments is a long term investment plan and can make you a substantial amount of money than saving at central banks. But unfortunately crypto investors of today want quick gains and this is killing the crypto market. Let's have a change of mindset guys.
Activity: 401
November 13, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
patience is very important in investing in the crypto world, so we do not carelessly buy at high prices and sell at low prices, but we must learn about how to invest in good and profitable ways, so that we do not happen things that we don't want.

Activity: 259
November 13, 2018, 12:45:56 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is a virtue. This is what I have heard from a person who have reached their goal to success. If you patiently wait for everything to boom in the future then you will be succeed. Everything need to wait as long as it is needed. There are times when there is nothing to wait but I guess it is okay at least we are trying.

That’s right. No one can deny that patience is a virtue, and is one of the most important keys that help one to achieve success in most fields. When it comes to crypto, if you don’t have patience, you probably can’t bear fruits. Because for example, when you are facing with a slight decrease , you are hurried selling it immediately without thinking, you are more likely to be in loss. However, to reap a good fruits, with only patience is not enough, you have to know how to combine many factors together such as knowledge, experience, skills, patience and the like.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 10, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. Patience is one of the best keys to success. If you have enough patient, good results will come to you. But the problem is that some people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. I think they should not do that, they should have patience. So the most important key is still the time to be patient.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
Right, patience is the key because the current market conditions are red so that by being patient we can get big profits, I am sure that the market will skyrocket immediately so that our patience can be paid off.

Agree, difficult market conditions for almost a year certainly frustrate many people, but I am sure that with patience we can get more profit because the market soon improves in December.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:34:01 AM
Right, patience is the key because the current market conditions are red so that by being patient we can get big profits, I am sure that the market will skyrocket immediately so that our patience can be paid off.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
the main key in doing business is patience because if you are impatient you can let go when the condition is not good and do not want to survive anymore. other than that there are also other things that make a business better, you have to find the right information and understand it so that it simplifies the business. in fact there are many other things that support to advance the business net, but the most important thing is patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 06:47:03 AM
Patience will be key if you can able to combine it  knowledge and experience. If we are talking about crypto, not all of the coins are worth for waiting. You need to eliminate worthless projects by your experience and knowledge.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 11, 2018, 06:44:22 AM
Yes patience is the key of your profit,but always understand the trend of market and it should knows by you that when you need to exit the your investment and position,after patience knowledge is also most important in market.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Well in this market when you hold your coins for a long time should definitely be patience , and I think at the moment it is not necessary to worry much we have already fallen well and I think now will be only growth
Activity: 854
November 10, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
Crypto enthusiasts are now getting used to or are now being compelled when it comes to being patient. The trend of the market has thought a lot of lessons. Sometimes, if one finds it hard to be patient, it might lead to some loses and if care is not taken, the might be unrecoverable, as there are loses that can be recovered. Which means to succeed, patience is required.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
I think that in addition to patience you need initially to work very well. Patience is only a secondary factor, but it will be important.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 10, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
I believe that the most important thing is to be well informed, especially when it comes to investment. Yes, I agree, patience is very important, but without knowledge there is no point in waiting for something.

Well, you have the knowledge about cryptocurrency. Do they help you to predict when this or that coin will start to grow? You are probably already very rich?
Activity: 350
November 10, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
Now the patience is what determines whether or not we are going to lose that coin, in my opinion, it should not be, because we can see that the market today we are very difficult to make a profit, however We need the amount of knowledge and patience
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
The key to a successful life is been patient, the crypto market is down at the moment and everyone is not happy about it, some are selling of their coins taking lose but the truth is that, market will rise again but we don't know when and that's why we need to be patient and wait till the time comes.

It is important not only to be patient for a successful and good life, but also to be decisive and active, because the decision made at the right time can drastically change your life.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Thank you for that valuable messages. I am thinking same like you. People need to be patient in crypto market especially in bear times. But they shouldnt wait only they need to work hard for learning more things about cryptocurrencies and blockchain . If we learn more and more we can easily realise the opportunity of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and we can understand about market movements.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Patience is the basic thing to have in trading  for a good trading .
PANIC makes everything worst in panic we ruin next trades also
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 12:43:01 PM
now situation is very change people are very panic and frustrated as the conditions nowadays in the market as the drop down going on in the market but be honest in this situation only one key of success and patience is the success key so dont be panic just hold and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: