Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 7. (Read 5851 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
Patience is relative, some patience can be foolishness, you cannot be waiting for the recovery of what you know is obviously loss. The best term here is being smart, know when to take the right decision, stay or walk. The bear market taught me all that
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
patience is good but we must know when we use it. buying coin with no plan is not a patience. but that's a stupidity
but if we have a plan, it's good for our trading. ofc it'd get profit
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 20, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
Patience of course is not enough when the market is very much sags as it is now , I think of course you need to be able when you hold the coins to be able to be patient and sell on time , of course this is a key factor !
Activity: 707
November 20, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
You said it all. Patience is all we need in this space as rushing to sell at loss isn't the way out. The market will correct that's for sure.
Activity: 201
November 20, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Be patient, be patient and be patient. Easy to say but difficult to do. But I have to be able to do it. Don't be affected by the situation that occurs in the crypto market. All there must be time. Crypto is definitely recovering, my assets will definitely come back again. Don't despair, keep the belief in crypto so that crypto can survive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 05:30:39 PM
if you are an investor who has invested your money to buy coins before this situation, I think you are patient enough to wait for a significant increase in the price of coins that are currently experiencing a significant price decline, if you are a bounty hunter you have to work hard to get lots of coins
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 20, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I want to add another one which is I consider one of the fundamental the every crypto users in the cryptospace should have. This is knowledge. Knowledge should be possess by everyone in order to become aware of the current situation and to be able to look at a longer point.
Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
I saw that they earn only patient in this market, so I can tell you that you just need to wait
Activity: 269
November 20, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
I agree with you, patience, hard work and consistency are important to be successful people, and don't forget to be accompanied by praying hard. Keep up-to-date on information about crypto progress, and don't neglect patience, if it's already profitable for you, you better run it. Patience is the key to success in everything you live in, many people are now panicking at the crypto market which is getting worse and worse, you have to be sure that crypto will lead you to success.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
Yes offcouse anything your doing in life you always need to give it time always have patience because nothing good comes easily it will take time before you get it so don’t quite for your own good.
Activity: 252
November 20, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
How long can everybody be patient? We have been waited for more than eleven months from now on and nothing changed. The only thing that happed and that the BTC price fall by x5 and ETH by x10.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 20, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
If you talks about patience in crypto, you probably have no experience in stock market, where actions can start to grow after years.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 20, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Current events may well be called the "test of patience," and this is just the beginning. The price of bitcoin can fall to a level below $ 4000 with the next panic sale, hold onto the railing, we go down even deeper.   Smiley

But stick to the main rule: "Never panic."
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
How can I stay calm in this situation? It seems to me that fate gives me a chance to enter crypto at very low prices. I am overwhelmed with emotions today.
Make sure that same thing will be out of your minds after seeing more downfall after some days or weeks as pressure still strong for bearish to continue pulling down the value of each coins inside the market, always have two things to happen, you can be in a good timing and dip will be followed by bounce back or it will continue to be more bearish and losses more value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
Yeah i have never forgotten that patience is the key. Morever, you should control yourself and do not panic-sells. You should be cold-blooded when the market is down or btc falls.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
In CRYPTOCURRENCY market, the most important necessity is patience. Every second the market is fluctuating. Where as quickness can give you profit, impatient behaviour can award you losses.
copper member
Activity: 295
November 20, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
Of course, patience is the key. Because you don't have enough patience, you can not shine in life. So be patience and do hard work in your daily life, you would be success in life. You should be patience and do hard work in the cryptocurrency world. If you are patience in the cryptocurrency world, you would be achieve success in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 20, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
if you talk about patience, now that's really needed.
the market is really falling, especially ETH the current price is very low.
I will hold my ETH coin until the price rises again. now I can only be patient waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 546
November 20, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
I'm afraid that patience will not help here, because today cryptocurrency is already something dangerous in the eyes of investors. Everything that today seems very scary to you is in fact a wonderful tool for work.
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
To be honest, in the crypto market in the present time, we should be more hopeful. Patience is the key, but only when the market is stable and going up. In my opinion, we should hope that the market will recover and be more stable and stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: