Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 16. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

If you do not want to endure, learn to trade, and get your profit every day. And so I wish you strong patience.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

not only in terms of crypto patience is applied, but wherever it is in any situation we must apply patience because it is true that is the real key. if we focus but the same is the same, there will be no results ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Patience is the key to everything and i think that especially in crypto it is a great practice to be patient. to my mind, it is the best way to succeed in life not only now but in general it is the best way to live being patient
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
For patience, people are rewarded. Bitcoin already had several identical cycles. Market phases are repeated. Only a year of the fall of the market, and many are already crying) Everything will be, guys, just have to wait a bit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 01, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Indeed patience is the key not just in cryptocurrency but also in everyday. Patience is a moral value that we need to have because no one can applied it every works they made. Without it we can not achieved what we want because I believe not all things can come to us automatically. In crypto world we really need patience especially in the market price of bitcoin. Sometimes we wait for a days, weeks and months before the price rise again and I know our waiting is worth it when the price is rise again. As you stated not just patience we also need hard work to achieve our goals, consistency to maintain your work and focus to finish your work on time.

I believe this attitude can bring us a successful life especially in trading we must apply it to earn a good profit.
http://www.securix.io/
November 01, 2018, 05:13:05 PM
Fully agree, but still not lose hope and constantly evolve!
that os true even if ypu miss agood chance, be ready not to kiss another andtjat is all sometimes you should smile to life
http://www.securix.io/
November 01, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
to be patient maens a lit oand you need to understand this fa t as it is omportamt for you to control your feelings here
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 05:10:35 PM
Fully agree, but still not lose hope and constantly evolve!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
Without patience, a lot of people have gone down the drain and lost a lot of profit that the would have made if they had waited for just a little while before selling their tokens. Without patience, you will not be able to reach the full potential you can achieve in crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
It seems to me that this phrase has become the motto of investors in cryptocurrencies and each member of the forum who owns at least some cryptocurrency  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
When you worry all the time you lose pleasure from investments and you forget about why you do this. We all came here to be rich so we have to be patient
Activity: 345
November 01, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
It is good if you invest in the Crypto market and keep them for a long time, and you will make a good profit from it in this technological breakthrough era. Here you just call and wait, I believe that one day you will become a businessman in the field in this market. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 406
November 01, 2018, 02:43:43 PM
If we are an investor, we must be able to wait for the moment when it will be necessary to sell the asset. If you do not know how to wait, it is better for you to give money in trust management to professionals in this business. In any of these options, you will profitably.
Activity: 597
November 01, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
If someone wants to be successful in his life then he must achieve patience. As we know patience is the key to success. Patience is mandatory in the crypto world to de well in trading and for long-term investment. If you lose your patience you will be kicked out from this crypto world.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 01, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
The ability to persist and be consistent will help you through even the most difficult situation.  These character is built as you endure and look for opportunities daily in cryptocurrency.  U like to be focused and keep my eyes on the goal  so should you!
Activity: 308
November 01, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Patience is the key from a door where you can find the next deep level of your inner space with many treasures inside.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 01, 2018, 02:27:20 PM
I personally don't waste time during patience timeframe. I do researches of the best projects to invest in the current conditions. I advise not just wait for the market growth. Be prepared for it.
I think that preparing for this will not be difficult. You just need not to touch your coins, and store them in your wallets, without any sales.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 01, 2018, 02:09:54 PM
Patience in every direction is a key for getting profit. Sometimes it is hard to controll your emotions, especially when you invested somewere and you see the decreasing price every day, so in that case it is good may be not patience but being calm and react rapidly in order not to loose everything. So you should stay in touch with the community and learn everyday the market situation and think logically.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
I personally don't waste time during patience timeframe. I do researches of the best projects to invest in the current conditions. I advise not just wait for the market growth. Be prepared for it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
It is true that patience is the key to success. But anyone should be patient till they have the capacity to bear it. Whatever work is done by comparing it with understanding and deliberately, the success is attained only by doing it. This is also a form of patience.
Pages:
Jump to: