Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 17. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
Patience is actually crucial and very important in cryptocurrency world. Patience is the key to a lot of gains on trading cryptocurrency, if someone is not patient enough then the person will miss out on profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is the key, i agree with that. But we must be smart and should know when we need to sell our investment, we can't just be calm and wait untill the market rising up. I know patience is the key, but sometimes you need to be greedy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
Of course, patience is a fundamental factor in our difficult task. However, knowledge and a cool head at times is much more important than patience. After all, you can tolerate sometimes in vain. Have you thought about that? Therefore, it is necessary in the first place to pump your brains, and only then the strength of will and patience. This is my personal opinion...
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
You are really really right. Patience is the key and most important thing in crypto market. You know too many investors dont have any patience and they are loosing their money because of that.
 We need to be patient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
November 01, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Seems to me almost no one has the patience for this.  All the quick sellers are guilty as charged.

We are at the ground floor of a 20 year long paradigm shift in how people use money.  Trying to make profits to live on this early in the shift is why so many people get discouraged, change tactics, etc.  Crypto is where the Internet was in 1992 right now.  The changes coming will be huge.

Folks who accumulate and hold for 5 to 10 years will make out the best this early on.

All other talk is minutia that doesn't take in the big picture.

The only thing I would have people watch for is the big overshoot in prices shortly after the big dollar crises propels the crypto space into orbit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
Patience is the key, i agree with that. But we must be smart and should know when we need to sell our investment, we can't just be calm and wait untill the market rising up. I know patience is the key, but sometimes you need to be greedy.

You can not wait blindly waiting for your portfolio to grow, because even when it grows by 50%, you can continue to wait, and this may lead to the price falling, and you will again have to wait for its recovery. You need to approach the investment wisely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
Hi, I also think that patience is one of the most important trading skills. You need to put a warrant for the purchase and sales so you can get the maximum profit.
Patience is the worst trait for a trader. A trader must not wait until his investments make a profit. He has to anticipate all possible scenarios from the very beginning rather than expecting the growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
Patience and knowing when to drop bags and which ones to pick back up and when.

Patience comes when you let your mind dictates your heart because sometimes, crypto people become so emotional and do buy and sell as a result of their emotions. You will unlikely to make very big profit if you do not have patience at all.
Activity: 684
November 01, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
If you want to make money then get ready for work, work is different but you must always work hard.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
The only thing you should be able to do as a long term investor is to be patient. Guys, just relax, it is not new to the market that after a big pump, comes a big dump. Stay calm and hodl your coins. Do not even think to sell them now.
Activity: 266
November 01, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
Hi, I also think that patience is one of the most important trading skills. You need to put a warrant for the purchase and sales so you can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Without patience then there is no way one can hope to make any kind of money in the market, as long as you are patient and make sure that your coins are safe then you have no problem with the market, you just have to be patient and wait for all of the prices to get better, once we get into another bull then we would all be making a lot of money
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
I know a lot of examples of my friends who earned a lot of money because of patience. therefore I agree completely with the author
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 07:47:03 PM
Agreed with you, the condition of the market currently could make anyone to quit but patience is highly needed to be able to stand firm this bear market period, I believe when it is over, everyone will smile once again
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
I do not think that it is right to sit and wait when your coins fall in price. you need to do something to not incur losses
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Patience and knowing when to drop bags and which ones to pick back up and when.

Calmness provides a guarantee that you can earn in the event of market growth. Wait and your peace of mind will give you the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 196
October 29, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
only patience helped me earn substantial money in this market. sure that it washes to help and earn you if you want it
copper member
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 06:51:46 PM
Indeed, crypto has taught me patient. I could belive I could participate in a bounty campaigns for over 20+ weeks and even waiting for several months to receive payment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 71
October 29, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Patience and the skill to invest in top quality coins/tokens.
You can be very patient hodling but if you invested on a dead coin/token, then your patience will not be rewarded.
Totally agree with you. But if you have a poor understanding of the topic, patience can only cause harm. Sometimes you need the ability to respond quickly..
October 29, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
Patience is certainly not enough in this market for many people , I think it is in this market only and tolerate if you have long in the transaction
Pages:
Jump to: