Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 20. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Yes. Indeed your patience is the key to everything, even the key to every success. However, our hard work becomes the main source for achieving success, because without hard work it will not succeed. Money can't fall from the sky. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
I'm not quite sure that now it will help because earlier - yes it could help us to earn money, but now it is unlikely that it will change anything because the market will no longer grow
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
Patience is sometimes useful in the cryptocurrency world, but is sometimes damaging. Patience is described as the key to success. If the market rises as a result of waiting, you will earn more. But if the market falls, you will have an unpleasant psychology.
I a little you haven't understood. Why the patience can do much harm? It seemed to me on the contrary that the patience only helps with any business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 26, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
Yeah.
Patience, cold head, lack of panic and excessive confidence in all forecasts, especially from the "sofa" analysts)
Of course, mistakes are gained by experience, but mistakes are very expensive
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
Patience is sometimes useful in the cryptocurrency world, but is sometimes damaging. Patience is described as the key to success. If the market rises as a result of waiting, you will earn more. But if the market falls, you will have an unpleasant psychology.

Patience is necessary in any case. Even if you lose money every day, you can return when the market grows.
Activity: 286
October 26, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
hard work is never hard if you are enjoing the case. no real effort is needed when you know what you want and it gives you satisfaction just moveing towards your goal. so don't take it as something painful
Not waiting on the coins could make your investment seem like it could be expensive one day.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
hard work is never hard if you are enjoing the case. no real effort is needed when you know what you want and it gives you satisfaction just moveing towards your goal. so don't take it as something painful
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 05:45:07 AM
Patience in cryptocurrency can be helpful at times but delaying and somehow damaging in a sense that coins being held will pump or either drop so patience is what you need.
Patience, we have to choose the right time, the same penny to earn income, not patience is patience at any time, every penny is patience, that is absolutely hope The market will not create opportunities for those who are patiently blind
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
October 26, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
patience is the key - no doubt, I fully agree. in the business of trading there is no place for excitement and erratic sales
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Confidence and patience are two different things. Confidence is much more valuable than patience, because you need to be sure about your own calls.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
I agree that we must be cool and only this behavior will bring us success. But very few people can remain calm while the market is falling.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
Absolutely right, bro!
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
Patience in cryptocurrency can be helpful at times but delaying and somehow damaging in a sense that coins being held will pump or either drop so patience is what you need.
Activity: 251
October 24, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
Now I think that the only option for all owners of cryptocurrency is to wait for the next cycle. At the moment, there is no other option, for half of the people will have to withdraw at a loss, so please be patient, and I hope that during the year cryptocurrencies will begin to grow.
Activity: 262
October 24, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.

I will say more. Without patience in the cryptocurrency market, you cannot earn anything. You may get lucky and you will get the first profit, but in the future you will lose it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 24, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.
I am very glad that people still support the opinion of most people, but why then people today have no patience for example selling tokens after bounty, do you remember this moment? After all, it is in such situations that your patience is manifested.
tjere are a lotmof examples when peopel lost their money because of the bad emotion control and panic selling we should avoid it
that is ture and we shouod remember about that as control our emotions is so hard burt it is necessary for us and our business
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 24, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
patience is really one of the most important key and we need to remember about that as it is sonsad to lose money
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 24, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.
I am very glad that people still support the opinion of most people, but why then people today have no patience for example selling tokens after bounty, do you remember this moment? After all, it is in such situations that your patience is manifested.
tjere are a lotmof examples when peopel lost their money because of the bad emotion control and panic selling we should avoid it
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 24, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
patience is really the key in the cryptocurrency world and i think that we all should remember about that in order not to lose nmoney
Pages:
Jump to: