Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 19. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Definitely, patience is the key to success in the crypto world generally. Regardless of the way you are choosing to work in this world, the patience is always required to make the highest profits, and if you can't wait patiently you risk losing big amounts of money, and missing the chances to make bigger profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

The important of patience in the crypto world of business cannot be overemphasized, without patience you will miss some of the gains of crypto business, the crypto market is very volatile so we need focus and determination to invest in it.
  Greed is when you collect money and do not want to part with coins. Making money for money and not wanting to spend it.I like to spend coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
Yes, we must remain calm. I think that this is possible only if we have a lot of experience, faith in cryptocurrency and knowledge. We must continually improve in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
patient actually is the key of success for everything, since now is low market period a lot will fed-up due to waited too long
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to endure. Perhaps they want it, but circumstances force them to sell. We do not know how long the market stagnation will last. Everyone is waiting for growth in the near future, but this may not happen ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will break soon 10K.
I'm holding my crypto because panic selling is never be a good decision.
Bitcoin just checking our patients.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 29, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
After been in the market and seeing the bear market, I support this topic with 100%, instead of loosing by selling low, I would rather have patience and hold for a better day.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
At the moment, the market is rapidly falling. I think that a lot of people started to panic and sell coins. I hate to look at how the market goes down.
Activity: 248
October 29, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

The important of patience in the crypto world of business cannot be overemphasized, without patience you will miss some of the gains of crypto business, the crypto market is very volatile so we need focus and determination to invest in it.
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
That's right.  Patience is an important detail that is necessary for the correct use of various cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 243
October 29, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
If you noticed market is unstable and now are unlucky to earn profit due to the hype but as long as we have patience definitely we can expect good returned .Keep in mind that there are still more days or months to bounceback so we don't need to be greedy .
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
TThere is no dought Patience is key of success,but dont forget about your domination of work. Patience play key role in your relation also.
Patience + hardwork = Success Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
Yes! it must be patience right now, market condition puts down dip the crypto .so we must have patience to wait until market rise again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:35:05 AM
Definitely! With the current market situation that puts most of crypto in the dip, being patience and discipline is very important if you want to succeed in the industry. Patience will help you not to panic and react right away in slight or abrupt changes in the crypto you are hodling.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
One of the best thing that cryptocurrency must have is patience. because in cryptocurrencies requires patience in trading investing and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 27, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
Yes you are right. Patience is the key and the most important thing in crypto space. People need to be patient. You know too many investors in crypto is impatient and they dont want to learn that. That is really pain.
They have to learn to be patient. Also yes you are right patience is not enough only. People need to learn new informations they need to focus their project and future succeses etc.
Activity: 546
October 27, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Yes this is right that the patience is the only key of success in this business and in this life because this is the only work which give us freedom and without tension and without risk and without any competition and pressure and without any invest of money in this work.
Activity: 126
October 27, 2018, 09:05:21 AM
Every thing that has to do with crypto requires patience, ranging from trading, investing, bounty and airdrop campaigns, etc. we all have to be patient and definitely enjoy the outcomes
Activity: 30
October 27, 2018, 08:35:34 AM
patience is really the key in our wolrd and not only in the cryptocurrency one as it is the key factor of making less mistakes
one thing i want to add - patience must be smart and don't become the HODL religion adept. Once you reached your goals sell your coins bags.
Yes no doubt that patient is an important factor for success, but I think that we can able to remain patient after getting some experience, after spending some time in the market we can  know and understand the method and way how to remain patient while trading crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
In this market, I think patience should be, now the market is still falling and can not find the bottom, but of course after each fall there is growth!
Pages:
Jump to: