Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 21. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.
I am very glad that people still support the opinion of most people, but why then people today have no patience for example selling tokens after bounty, do you remember this moment? After all, it is in such situations that your patience is manifested.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Endurance and patience are a necessary condition for success in any serious business, especially when it comes to investment and finance. Who knows how to wait, he always waits for the one moment in time for which everything is being started. The fuss is not the place where prudence and composure are needed.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Patience is very important,  while being patience you should also put in hard work. Good things take time to come alive. Stay FOCUS and consistent.  The sky is your starting point.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
patience is really the key in our wolrd and not only in the cryptocurrency one as it is the key factor of making less mistakes
one thing i want to add - patience must be smart and don't become the HODL religion adept. Once you reached your goals sell your coins bags.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
Yes, i agree with you.
Patience is truly the key in investing some coins.
Patience make us see the best situation and lead us to take the right choices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
In my opinion been persistent is the most important character to have in dealing with cryptocoins investment and trading, because nothing can take the place the place of persistence.

Yes, I also agree with your opinion, only patience for us to succeed, now the market is in a difficult period and we need to patiently wait, perhaps the market will soon recover Well, do not worry, hold on until the value of the coin is higher than the purchase price.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
You need to be patien during the process of obtaining knowledge and expirience, but patience should not be the cornerstone of your investing strategy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 23, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
In my opinion been persistent is the most important character to have in dealing with cryptocoins investment and trading, because nothing can take the place the place of persistence.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 23, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Patience is the key only if you do proper research before deciding to go on long term holding with a coin or token. If I believe in a project and buy in for long term, I don't bother checking prices on a daily basis, because I must have done proper due diligence before I key in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 23, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
Patienve is always a key,in many ways ur crypto traider or holder no matter,just think and dont panic like most of peoples who sale on low to dont get big loses.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
A wonderful thought about patience, because it is patience that takes people out of themselves and leads to great greed, but of course I don’t speak about all people, because there are those who don’t have greed in general or control it.
patience is the key here as it helps to avoid panic selling and helps to save our money and our time so we should learn to control our feelings
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
patience is really the key in our wolrd and not only in the cryptocurrency one as it is the key factor of making less mistakes
Activity: 490
October 23, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
A wonderful thought about patience, because it is patience that takes people out of themselves and leads to great greed, but of course I don’t speak about all people, because there are those who don’t have greed in general or control it.
Activity: 434
October 23, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.
Yes, I'm sure that patience will help very well in long-term investments. And panic is our enemy, I do not recommend panicking in stressful situations. if you panic at this. You will lose money. Please wait patiently for the price increase as it is a chance to get rich.
Just delete the blockfolio and don't check the prices of crypto during bear market  Grin So, patience is the key. I believe that cryptocurrencies will grow in long term, 100%.
Activity: 353
October 23, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.
Yes, I'm sure that patience will help very well in long-term investments. And panic is our enemy, I do not recommend panicking in stressful situations. if you panic at this. You will lose money. Please wait patiently for the price increase as it is a chance to get rich.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 23, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Sometimes you need to endure this patience. If it is not justified, then you need to take some decision. Do not wait for the weather with the sea, but act and everything will work out for you.
But we all have to be patient, because we have the patience to see the best moments or moments we have never seen, we wait and sell at reasonable prices. Best. So success will soon come to us
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
October 23, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
Sure patience is the key for everything, especially in cryptocurrency if we just patience and wait untill our investment rising it will be a good step. Look at the previous year, if we patience enough to HOLD btc for more than 2 years, we already rich  Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
patience is one of the important things at the moment. without it all we cannot produce anything. especially when market conditions like this are very much needed to get through this.
Activity: 434
October 23, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
true patience is an important factor in following the development of crypto, but not only patience, you must also have the will to do hard work and learn about the development of crypto at this time so as not to lose important information
Pages:
Jump to: