Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 32. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 12, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
Patience is the number one thing that every person inncrypto currency should have. Hardwork and dedication is just secondary since you will learn them if you have patience. Gathering informa is also important because you need to base your decision on have learned. The bear market is testing how patient we are. Hodling is highly recommended.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
Patience is truly the key. We see a lot of weak hands leaving the cryptocurrency industry just because they get scared and lack the patience to hodl on to their coins till a better market condition. Patience is what everyone needs if they really want to make something tangible form the industry.
it is true that the key is patience but belief and clever use of opportunities to gain profits in investing are also important, especially now with conditions that are experiencing a decline in development
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 12, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
absolutely right because patience is the key to our success in the future, especially in the crypto world that we must prioritize is patience if you want to be successful quickly and run smoothly
Of course, the key to success is patiently, we have to wait patiently, and also have to be patient when we have to decide something, so we don't make a decision to cause loss to ourselves, so be patient if the price is down, don't panic or be confused, wait
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 12, 2018, 09:49:35 AM
Have you heard the phrase "all good things comes to those who wait". Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity. Think of the recent situations in the world of crypto - the bear market, negative hypes and FUD. Many actually reacted to these turmoils that eventually led to panic selling and losing. I do believe they were the impatient ones. Practicing patience will not only make life more pleasant in the present, but will also help pave the way for a more satisfying and successful future. Patience will surely help us achieve our goals.

Yeah wait.. do you wanna wait till it fall to the ground without doing nothing?
I dont think so. You must be selling your coins very fast as you know when dump are coming it will hard to recovering it back. That was the basic of pump and dump that we all know. Bitcoin are including to this concept pump and dump. What come up will come down. You can be patiently wait but this is cryptos. The longer you wait. The more pain you want it to pump up. Better sell it fast and buy more bitcoin at low price. You can make more bitcoin and gain better more profit from it to recover your lose.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
Have you heard the phrase "all good things comes to those who wait". Having patience means being able to wait calmly in the face of frustration or adversity. Think of the recent situations in the world of crypto - the bear market, negative hypes and FUD. Many actually reacted to these turmoils that eventually led to panic selling and losing. I do believe they were the impatient ones. Practicing patience will not only make life more pleasant in the present, but will also help pave the way for a more satisfying and successful future. Patience will surely help us achieve our goals.

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
yes patience is the key for us to  get profit. we all waited a long time of period so just be patience to earn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
Patience is something without which it is impossible to do in our work and even in life in general. People without patience and iron nerves tend to make mistakes. Patience is most often rewarded.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 12, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
Patience is a big part of success , but the most important commitment , and perseverance is what matters in this business , as well as learn something new and learn how to apply it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
As we all know that patience is the key to success because no one knows when will the price will rise so we need to wait patiently so we can get or earn huge money. I know that we can surpass this , market will recover. Continue on believing and be patient.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 12, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
Patience is not always the key. I believe the key is knowing when to be patient and when to call it quits on anything you are doing. Being patient blindly will definitely not afford you anything.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
Everyone should understand that he cannot earn every day in this market and sometimes you can see a minus in his balance sheet, so in such cases you need to remain calm and work competently without selling in a panic. in such situations, patience is really the key to success
You have the right attitude. The market gives many opportunities, but not always we take them into our own hands. The main thing is to have a working trading strategy.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 08:16:30 AM
I say again that I will also continue to be patient until now. I advise all of us to keep facing and also live what is currently, the current market situation, and maybe you are experiencing losses. BE PATIENT. everything will pass and we can smile with our eyes closed.
Thank you and keep the spirit. Lips sealed
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
Everyone should understand that he cannot earn every day in this market and sometimes you can see a minus in his balance sheet, so in such cases you need to remain calm and work competently without selling in a panic. in such situations, patience is really the key to success
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
It is not enough to just have patience. Work for what you believe. Join the bounty campaigns while you are waiting. Do something useful and also do not sell.
Merit: 110
October 12, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Patience is good quality for the person who is engaged in cryptocurrency. And everybody should know this.

Unfortunately, this can be understood only when your patience is finally bearing fruit, then you really realize that you did the right thing and knowingly endured these difficult periods.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
I think it is. In any business, patience brings only success. Whatever you do, that would not build. patience will always bring strength and endurance. This is the key to success.

If you are investing any kind of assets, not only cryptocurrency, then you need a huge amount of patience. While investing, you can experience some major problems, and only patience can help you to go through them.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
After several years, I became so patient that I could not believe it. But today the market looks like this, it will come to an end. I am sure that they are playing with us, but patience is already running out.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
It is very true that patience is the key to success and what you mention is also the key to success but I add one more target, with us having a target we will be more active to work and more confident in doing something that we don't even like
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 11, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
I find it difficult to remain calm at a time when the market is going down and causing me losses. I think most people start to get worried at this moment.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 11, 2018, 03:03:10 PM
Without patience, you can't be successful in cryptocurrency investments forever. You have to be patient and seize the moment to sell or buy.
Pages:
Jump to: