Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 35. (Read 5851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
Everybody knows that patience is the key of all success. In every investment, patience is needed to reach your goal especially in crypto world. I believe that everything turns to profit if you have the patience to wait for the right time in selling your coins and investment. Just focus.

The man, who is always in a hurry will make a mistake soon. This mistake will cost him much money. It is much better to be calm and patient although it is not very easy as usual. Most traders are emotional people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
Yes patience is a one factor to become successful in cryptocurrency if we believe that it will recover soon and.also knowledge and.hard work on the project you want to invest with then patience to wait for the right time to come to have a big profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
of course, I agree with your opinion. in dealing with current market prices, it really needs extra patience that is high enough and calm in making decisions that will be taken next.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
Patience is key for everything they said, true for long term investors. Patience itself is not enough, patience in learning, studying the market, new projects, altcoins can make difference but fortune /luck together with it is the real key.

Never miss FREE Token ---- SOON ----
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 04, 2018, 04:24:29 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

If we believe that there is something good in crypto then you are right, patiently waiting for the right time is the perfect idea, we dont need to rush everything, because there was no overnight success as they said. So better plant the seeds now, and harvest later on.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
October 04, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
It doesn't help you to have patience if you initially choosed the wrong coin to buy because you could wait forever and waste valuable time. Hard work alone is also not going to help you but if you combine everything together (hard work, focus, and consistency) there is a chance that you may succeed.
At the end if you did everything the right way, patience will be the key to end the process. You cannot invest in cryptocurrencies and expect to make profit in a few days or weeks, or even months. Sometimes it takes years until the price would go up and your investments become profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
Things are not actually going as most people expect but then one just has to wait be expectant and hope that things will eventually change for better. I think and I have learnt that there is nothing like over night success. It might be gloomy but I think tomorrow is gonna be better
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:05:58 AM
I believe in this motto, Patience is the key to our success, but if you are impatient you will lose money because the market is quite volatile, you can hold. and wait for a good price
Activity: 105
October 04, 2018, 03:58:51 AM
Patience is the key yes but there is a question I saw on a previous thread that peaked my interest. What exactly are we waiting for and being patient about?. Everybody is talking about patience but there's really no indication to what we should he waiting for. Just hope that the end of the year is like last year but that's all it is. Hope.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 04, 2018, 03:54:18 AM
in trading, or playing on the exchange, patience is key, but you still need a strong analysis and signal to determine a profitable investment choice
patience is an additional aspect that is very helpful in the end result later. for example when you wait for the opportunity to buy and sell. of course patience will play a role so that you get the right time to buy and sell. because it is not always in trade or investment changes in prices according to your wishes
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 04, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

patience without experience and knowledge is ridiculous. especially in bounty hunters, the point is that one must gain knowledge and broad understanding in this industry whether it is investment or trade. because if only to do a bounty there is no result that is truly stable and certain.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
October 04, 2018, 03:44:17 AM
yes this is true being patience in crypto world is the key for the success but if you mix it with hardwork then the road to success is coming for you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
October 04, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
sometimes it's easier to say than to apply patience in our lives. the most important thing for me is not too greedy, for what we have now.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 03:39:25 AM
Yes, I think that patience is very important in cryptocurrency. But as for me it is very difficult to sustain it all the time. You need to have nerves of steel.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
A very basic challenge when market conditions and coin prices are currently in a downward condition.
Is able to deal with patience, despite the hard work we have done in working here. I agree if patience is key.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
Only one patience is not enough for success, we must constantly act on the path to our goals and dreams, constantly evolve and move forward.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
October 04, 2018, 03:26:40 AM
Yes. That is obviously very important in achieving success. Besides patience, hard work is also very important in achieving success. Imagine if we don't have the patience at work, everything will be in vain. Even spirit will be born if patience takes precedence.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
Patience is a virtue. This is what I have heard from a person who have reached their goal to success. If you patiently wait for everything to boom in the future then you will be succeed. Everything need to wait as long as it is needed. There are times when there is nothing to wait but I guess it is okay at least we are trying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 04, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
If you are informed about cryptocurrencies market and how it behave before you can be patience and hold.  Patience work on the platform of well informed mind.  In this market,  you can only success if you have patience.  Don't invest into any coins if you cannot hold for long-term.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
Patience will bring more accuracy, and make more careful. And usually people who are patient, always get good results at the end of the journey. Hard work also needs to achieve expectations and desires. Stay motivated, because patience is indeed one of the keys to success.
Pages:
Jump to: