Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 33. (Read 5851 times)

copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
yes that is just the best thing when it comes to cryptocurrency one needs to have patient because all this prediction won't help and doen't really have any effect on the market
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
My attitude on this issue is ambiguous.Sometimes, if you wait a long time, you can miss the time and opportunity,and lose.And sometimes risking you can also lose and lose all that long saved.Neural networks and the subconscious mind will be the best friend when deciding whether to tolerate or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
October 11, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
Patience is a key in many parts of our lives. But not  all people could make profit from patience, they usually can't wait and make misstakes sometimes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 11, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Patience is good quality for the person who is engaged in cryptocurrency. And everybody should know this.

It will help you to achieve many things in life and not only in crypto currency. In crypto considering it to be highly volatile the market can rise and fall quickly. So holding becomes the key and selling int he loss may sometime may not make sense.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Patience is the key to profit on a highly volatile crypto market . Patience is the most successful tactic for long-term investment in cryptocurrency. Often, in the end, short term trader crypto coins get less profit than those who have less experience trading but have the patience to hold their investments in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
Patience and hard work always bring results. If you want to get rich with crypto - you have 2 options. Invest and wait for 2-5 years or study trading and work hard every day to make a perfect trading strategy.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
October 11, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
l totally agree with you with you . patient is really the key both for traders and holder of crypto asset . lack of control of emotions is what result to inpatient especially when trading crypto instrument which might leads to unrecoverable losses and also the holders are not left too every body needs patient to make the right decision in trading  in this current bear market that have plaque traders at the moment .
Activity: 115
October 11, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Well, without patience in crypto, maybe i would sell my coins because it has gone to the bottom.
But what i see is a long term, not looking only the current situation of cryptocurrency.
Patience is needed to avoid some unnecessary actions regarding your coins.

to be a wise trader needs to be patient and estimates for benchmarks in the market about the longest week.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
October 11, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Well, without patience in crypto, maybe i would sell my coins because it has gone to the bottom.
But what i see is a long term, not looking only the current situation of cryptocurrency.
Patience is needed to avoid some unnecessary actions regarding your coins.
Activity: 98
October 11, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I associate key actions in crypto with making quick and high-quality competent decisions. Patience unfortunately in real time in crypto leads to losses. Nothing bad happens - the participants of the crypto market gain experience for further behavior in order to earn money in the crypto space.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 10, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
Patience is good quality for the person who is engaged in cryptocurrency. And everybody should know this.

Successful investors are those who can be patient and wait, I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can party later this year, continue to focus on hold and never panic is the key to success.
Activity: 252
October 10, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
patience is virtue, resistance is futile. the market will bull.
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
Patience is really important if you are in this crypto space for a long term;  be informed is also necessary not to make irrational decision
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 10, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
For me, been persistent is the most important character to have in dealing with cryptocurrency investment and trading.  Nothing can replace the place of persistence.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
I think you have said it all... People initially gets to think that it's a get rich quick scheme. But it takes plenty patience, hard work, smartness and dedication to actually be a success.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
Activity: 644
October 10, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

Yes. Patience is really the key here. If you are patience to wait the price and as long as you believe to it you will be paid off. Some people did not patient to wait because they do not trust crypto because of its negatibe effect they will give up easily thats why sometimes they regret it because they did not expect it.Patience is our virtue we need it in our daily lives.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 10, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
Agree with your statement.
Pateinece is the only key to derive productive returns from your investments in cryptocurrency. I have seen people who lost almost all funds in panic trading. Cryptos is high volatile in nature. Have patience and wiat for the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 10, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
Well, it definitely is! But personally, as all other crypto people in this forum, I am sick of waiting for bull season Embarrassed I believe that the future is bright, but I hope "that future" is not far away either
Activity: 100
October 10, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
patience is  the  key  it  is  very  true  because  we  see that most  of the people  fail bacuse  they do not  have patience so it is very important  even in a daily  life too.
Pages:
Jump to: