Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better? - page 2. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I would prefer to get bounty payments in Ethereum but i think it's impossible because projects want to become more popular and well-known, so they want to give their tokens to many people.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
Obviously paying the bounties in eth will be better for the bounty hunters but they are not going to do that. Reasons being that the coin creators do not actually have the money that they are offering us for the bounties. They are relying on the fact that they have coins and when their coin gets listed then the coin will be worth something to us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think the 2% max of the total token that goes to the bounty hunter will not hurt the token price at the exchanges if it's a good project with real product that can be huge in the future. Investors are the reasons of the price dumps not the bounty hunters.
I will prefer a token for the reward on the bounty as this can help me if I hold my token longer and wait for the best price.
Activity: 287
paying bounties with etherum is tricky thing for ico companies the reason is ico companies collect eth for coin development they cant simply share for advertising which will return effort the coin development
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I hope there will be option to choose for the hunter before the  distribution of payment just like in a bounty that I participated a long time ago. They ask their bounty participants to fill up a form and choose between receiving ETH or bounty tokens as a form of payment. So some of us choose to receive ETH payment and while the others receive bounty tokens.

that's a very good idea. i would like that too. then every bounty participant can decide for himself what he will get after the ICO end. But I know today no ico where you can choose it ! but it would be nice if it happens in the future like this
Merit: 14
if I think it's better to use Etherium bro. because it's easier for us to invest with other crypto. and there aren't many transactions, so it's more cost-effective and easy for beginners
Merit: 258
if we get paid with ethereum you know exactly what we get as Bounty. If we get bounty tokens we can lose 80% or 100% if the project is not good. but we can also win 2000% with the bounty tokens. This year almost all Bounty Tokens have fallen up to - 60% to - 90%. There are very very few that have risen in price.
Activity: 4
Personally I would prefer bounty rewards in ethereum or bitcoin. Some of this projects take too long to come into exchanges.
Yes, personally, we should do bounty as a game, if it go to exchange but it didn't pay us on time, we cannot do anything. I know many people do bounty as a job, so it's not a good choice.
Merit: 100
I hope there will be option to choose for the hunter before the  distribution of payment just like in a bounty that I participated a long time ago. They ask their bounty participants to fill up a form and choose between receiving ETH or bounty tokens as a form of payment. So some of us choose to receive ETH payment and while the others receive bounty tokens.
Activity: 258
Yes, paying in btc or eth is more professional way of transaction. Project will avoided future crash on price due to massive selling of the bounty token. Unfortunately not all team have funds for it. therefore they live an ICO sale to get money for the development. Best campaign are the bounty from known project out here and already have funds, so what ever happen to the ICO is not a big failure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
For me ! it is better to pay the bounty participants the ICO's tokens instead of Ethereum. Bounty hunters can help a community to grow and once they received their rewards, they will trade it. once they trade their tokens, it can help the ICO to promote their projects to the public audience and paying Ethereum to them is not advisable from most bounties.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
If the project is a good one, then it is always better to pay the reward in ETH. Because the bounty hunters are after money and they don't see any merits in holding the coins for the long term. Else, you can give the bounty hunters a choice, of receiving the rewards in ETH or tokens.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
all being well, but if there are any bounty paid by eth is sure it will be very crowded. and I am sure it will be a nice bounty project in the future because it dared to pay the participants with the eth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

This is a good idea and one that I think all bounty hunters will welcome but I doubt if this can be taken by the project developers or owners as they usually do not want to share a part of the Bitcoin or Eth they got from token buyers. And with no one forcing them to do this option, this is just an idea that nobody will care to listen. In fact, I am predicting that soon a time will come when ICO projects will not anymore be holding the bounty promotion as they are spending on ads anyway so the benefit ratio is not anymore looking good.
Activity: 24
most projects will pay token, the project also will pay ETH. If pay ETH, users will benefit more than token payments. By while paying token, the user must wait while we on the floor, can be converted to be. I prefer to pay more ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
t is very difficult question. The cost of ETH or tokens needs to take a detached view of him. Payment in tokens is usually much bigger than in ETH, but there are big risks. Tokens can come to the exchanges never. Therefore payment in ETH looks more reliable.
Activity: 30
I think it will be better if the payment is by ETH. Because it has already in the exchange market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
If i were to choose,it would be ethereum specially this days when the said coins are dropping and i will take advantage of the situation,imagine if i will gather many ethereum before the price grows again for sure the profit will be huge and enough for my effort

Though i am not sparing the idea of accepting token,but only those who has a good potential and with a good team behind,since more of the project now are scam and not paying good
Activity: 198
If i could choose i prefer to get a reward in ETH, now that most of new coins less x2-x3 than it was cost in ICO. And many of them list in exchange after 3-6 month after ICO ends.
Activity: 172
if there is a bounty that pays participants with ETH or BTC this is very good news because the market is now unstable and the number of coins falls after entering the market but is there a bounty or airdrop that will pay participants with eth or btc Huh
Pages:
Jump to: