Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better? - page 3. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

Thank you for your suggestions but there are issues you need to look into before you take such drastic decisions about paying bounty hunters with ETH or BTC, firstly you need to consider the fact that bounty hunters also need the project tokens to enjoy the project concept,so you need to consider the above fact. Thanks

I believe thay paying bitcoin or ethereum won't be necessary because most of bounty hunters like me are looking for the token that the project might offer,since before joining a bounty i make sure that the this will have a potential and i will make money in time than expecting bitcoin or ethereum that gives small value at end
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
paying bounty with token or eth in my opinion I will prefer eth, this will help both the hunters and the project. this is because  bounty hunters are always in a hurry to sell their reward even upto 10X below ico price, and before some hunters too will want to sell,  the price must have deepened like upto 20X. on the other hand, if hunters are paid in eth , it will help ICO investors because the price might not dump much without bounty hunters and airdroppers.
Activity: 108
If a project is good and has big potential, then i would prefer to get payment in tokens. If project is not good enough, then Eth is better for me)
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I think you are right, Bounty hunting is something like a part time job. So bounty hunters generally do not consider  value of the project. If any of the Dev wants to protect their project for dumping paying ETH or other crypto will help a lot. I can be a new trend for 2019.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
The project cant' use the Ether and Bitcoins collected for it expansion for bounty hunters that is why out of the 2% to be paid to bounties, with project team finding ways to reduce the real values to be paid to bounty hunters will allow them to dump at a lower price so they can rebuy them at a lower price.
Activity: 30
When payment for the bounty is in tokens, there is some intrigue and interest - how much does the token cost against the etherium. Then the participant plays - holds a token or sells. Interest in ICO continues.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It's rare to pay eth or btc. really good, but the frequency with which the campaigns would prefer to pay eth or btc as rewards of bounties and there are bounties that provide payment as btc but these are now suddenly dropped in comparison with all campaigns as a Bounty I think that is not accepted by all people because of its price rate drops.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
No, I do not think that the bounty hunters are guilty of the big fall that tokens tend to suffer as soon as they are listed in the exchanges, for one simple reason: bounty campaigns hardly offer more than 2% of the total tokens, and even in in the case that all the bounty hunters sold all their tokens at the first opportunity, the impact that the sale of that small percentage of tokens should not have to affect the market too much.

Therefore, if the price goes down so drastically it is because not only the bounty hunters, but the investors themselves tend to sell their tokens massively, which is a clear signal that those who are investing in ICOs do so only for the purpose of very short-term speculation.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Some tokens take too long to be release in exchange, so I think it's better to be payed with ETH or BTC.
Activity: 336
It is better when Direct ethereal is paid for all bounty hunters so there is no problem yet and is never readable in the Telegram chat When Exchanges? When Token Distribution? those are often said by the participants when the project is over.
Activity: 378
This is a profound solutions that will reduce dumping of new project that just listed on the exchange. Paying bounty hunter with one of the popular coin and if the bounty hunter wish to buy the coin he work for, he can buy it with the rewards.
Almost 80% of hunter do exchange their token after receiving them.
Paying bounty campaign in Ethereum is better than paying bounty campaign in token. But now a days Ethereum price is so low that it is better to pay in tokens.
Activity: 248
This is a profound solutions that will reduce dumping of new project that just listed on the exchange. Paying bounty hunter with one of the popular coin and if the bounty hunter wish to buy the coin he work for, he can buy it with the rewards.
Almost 80% of hunter do exchange their token after receiving them.
Activity: 644

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

Well, in my own opinion. Paying bounty with token is okay if the ICO project is fair in their rates per post . Its okay to pay with token and especially if the price or trade of it was high price. Paying bounty with Eth is good though because just like bitcoin, Eth is also a good source of income. Eth price is also has a high price nowadays. However, Either  Token or Eth Bounty will be a payment, it is very important to have an equal rights incomes to paying.
Activity: 392
A bounty that pays Ethereum is always be my pick than a bounty that pays with their tokens. Of course, we know already how famous and good crypto Ethereum is. Additionally, i don't also need to pay for transaction fee just to trade my tokens to eth if i want to.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I would prefer the token, but many of people would like to take the ETH because it is more stable already and you don't have to exchange the tokens. But in case of a good project if you would buy token from the exchange it can already pumped X2 or more. So, there are two cases: Eth if the project is so so, token if the project is good.
Activity: 378
You have to know that when coins list on exchange, the price of that coin can be reduced sharply. If they pay with Eth / Btc then the dev team will be able to get big risk. They will not do that. Especially when the market is like this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think that it will not work. The essence of bounty is to give access for the new blockchain product for much more people even for them who do not want to invest.
And the legend about dumping coins by bountyhunters are false because if there is no buyers for 2% of all amount of coin - that's a bad project.
Activity: 126
Paid with etherium or bitcoin sounds good to me but I'm not sure they can or they will.  They want their token or coin being adopted as much as possible and paying the bounty hunters is a good way to do that.
Activity: 121
Paying ETH for bounty is impossible because ETH is valuable coin and ICO company don't want to pay their money for bounty hunters. They pay token because it is free and they can generate token and pay it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
this idea is a good idea. first reason is bounty hunters are not investors to hold there token for a long time. some of the bounty hunters are just relying to there bounty rewards thats why they immediately sell there token. second is bounty hunters will not wait such token to have an market value anymore if they will paying ETH or BTC anymore. thirdly is bounty hunters cant dump the project token anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: