Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying Bounty With TOKEN or ETH which will be better? - page 7. (Read 2470 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
For me I think bounty hunters would love to be payed in Ethereum. However, we should also understand where the Project in coming from, they still haven't raised any money so its pretty obvious that as much as they wanted to pay their participants Ethereum, they can't that's why tokens are being issued. If the price goes down because of the bounty hunters dumping so be it. But if the project is really good and can be used in real life then the dump will be offset by investments coming in the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
This depend to the quality of the project...me i prefer eth to guarantee the profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
ICOs runs because it needs money to develop its project. now because you want bounty hunters to be paid in btc, eth etc.. the money to be paid will be getting in the funds and it will affect the development of the project. bounty hunters are not the only reason price drop it may also be the investor. but you see bounty hunters see it as a job and a source of money and they have the right to sell their tokens. the price will recovered if the project is useful.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
in the bounty hunters point of view this is a great solution. But for ICOs projects. This will bring no initial circulation on their coins and less people to hold theirs(the fact that airdrop purpose is opposite).

And please consider when all bontier is paid in ETH or major coin. What will happen in the market?
I think it will worsen the market significantly.

I agree, mate. For bounty hunter, paying in ETH should be better but for the ICO project it gives no worth. In fact, It's rarely to find a project paying bounty hunters in ETH. Mostly of ICO projects pay them in their coins.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Need to accept that dev paying token for the participants for the project becuase they need to promote his own tokens  use for the project. Sadness here is if the project aren't successful need to accept that part of the life have an failure.
But the project got success and the token listed at the market with have huge value good benefits they received.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Yes, there are projects where is paid to Ethereum but, as a rule, you will not earn much there. For me, it is more usual to receive tokens, because they have unlimited potential for growth and i can get much more profit.

In some cases it is true, especially if the project is really authentic, strong, and is already operational to so many consumers.
But most of them, the decline of price is so fast that you can't even have the time to send your tokens to that exchange.
So for some hunters here, just to be safe, they will choose projects that are paying either in btc or eth. At least, they have assurance that they will earn something every week.
But, I agree to others that sometimes if you're lucky enough, if you are in a good project paying their tokens, you will really earn money that it's almost equivalent to your one-year salary of a regular day job.

And one advantage of paying their tokens is really the movement in trading once it hit the exchanges, at least there are people who will activate the trading.
But, if the project really believe that they have something to offer in the community, that they have already sufficient funding for their developments, and that they really have money, then, they can run their campaigns via payment of eth or btc.
Or they can run both. They can get the advantages of both sides though.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
everyone is different in principle. but for those of us who want to know exactly the rewards we will receive, payments with ETH and BTC will be liked, but when we like more money then the tokens are very much needed, because they can be sold when prices are expensive
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
this is not very important, the main thing is to pay on time. Tokens can be sold and ether can be sold, there is no difference if the project is not scammers
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
I like your ideas. Devs and people always blame bounty hunters for tokens dump when it's listed in exchange. Infact some devs purposely delay bounty payment because of the fear of dump from them. So I think they should consider paying the bounty in an already established coins.
Activity: 28
When developers pay bounty with a token, the project will be more profitable. Developers have no money to buy eth pay us
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
The solutions you proffered are likely to work well, if project developers can adopt it. I think some people have also suggested that, so i think it is high time that system commenced.
Activity: 798
Yes, there are projects where is paid to Ethereum but, as a rule, you will not earn much there. For me, it is more usual to receive tokens, because they have unlimited potential for growth and i can get much more profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is a really good offer, but it seems to me that it is not profitable for the project team to pay awards in eth. Also bounty hunters are supporting the project and get a return in the coins of the project. Perhaps it is wrong to pay awards in another currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I think it's better if tokens is given away rather than Eth, Btc and other tradable coin is that the fact that you will get a share of the company and this will build foundations for the company since you have a share you'll want it to grow so you'll have you're hard earned profit.
Activity: 112
makes a lot of sense for bounty hunters, the only challenge is that shifts a lot of financial burden on the project.It will curb dumping
Activity: 50
I do buy this offer because it's good, especially in terms of bounty hunters, but think about it, the ICO team will buy the idea.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I believe that paying in Ethereum or bitcoins is not profitable for the project. They also need to distribute their token so that people can use it to increase interest. Personally, I like the payment in the project tokens more, because if the project is promising, then I can keep their coin for a long time and get garazdo more profit than I could get in bitcoins or Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Very few bounties used to pay with ethereum, and majority used to pay with the tokens. With tokens we need to have patience holding till it gets listed to the exchanges while with ETH it is simple to make use of it as it has got large number of markets as well trading pairs with majority of the altcoins.
Activity: 518

Often time people ask why are token prices always go lower than ICO price on their first day of entering exchange? and the question seems to be difficult to answer.

I did some knowledge storm and I arrived at this;

1. Bounty hunters always want to dump and get out as soon as possible

2. The market in general might be far lower than the way it was during the ICO period

3. People sense something Fishy in the project and the want go out.

But among the three mentioned above, there are projects that are good and the market price is only have little difference from ICO period yet the token drop even 10X below ICO price.

Now the QUESTION is what could be the curse? and what is the Solution
There are two major reasons that may cause this; 1. Bounty/Airdrop hunters and 2. Newbies who only heard that crypto investment yield interest.

SOLUTION
My solution here might not be right but this is how I see it.
1. Pay Bounty/Airdrop hunters with ETH, BTC or any Popular Coin thats already trading in the market
2. Buy Back some initial dumpers, which will make almost everyone else not to dump any more

Anyone who knows a better way can tell us here!

I do think that paying on eth would be more convenient to the participants but it won't be good for the project. The tokens will not be distributed to many people and it won't circulate in the market because eth will be the one that will. Bounty hunters play a huge role in a project not only in the promotion stage but also after the exchanger listing part. They would also help the project itself for a long run especially those who will hold it. If ethereum will be the medium of payment, the focus will only be to ethereum and not in the project.
Activity: 98
Some of the excuses I've heard is that some bounty hunters also want to be part of the project and have their stake there, but they can do the same with eth, they can buy their tokens like most investors, now I think that won't be done, because most ICOs are made because developers don't have money and they need it to continue with their project, so I see very unlikely that they will get out of their pockets to pay the bounty hunters with ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: