Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal or BTC - page 3. (Read 4886 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
May 03, 2016, 04:45:48 PM
I would go for paypal because you can make easily with it and there are still a lot more stores on the internet than the bitcoin.
Because of this I like paypal more.

Why should you take paypal, paypal is crap in my eyes you can better pick the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a way better future and its a currency and paymethod.
With the bitcoin you can pay things and make profit!

There are very less merchants who accept bitcoin payments compared to paypal. I do agree that being a currency bitcoin has advantages but PayPal is a recognized payment method while bitcoin prices are volatile. It can make you incur losses if the price drops by over 20%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
I would go for paypal because you can make easily with it and there are still a lot more stores on the internet than the bitcoin.

Why should you take paypal, paypal is crap in my eyes you can better pick the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a way better future and its a currency and paymethod.
With the bitcoin you can pay things and make profit!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 03:49:09 PM
Well i were a costumer of paypal but their big fees made me go into anothers processors such as payza ,then i found bitcoin and currently i believe there is nothing better to work with,sure paypal has merchants support but besides that the costumer who buys a lot online will save some money with bitcoin.
Activity: 742
May 03, 2016, 03:11:03 PM
Usually i use both, but i prefer always to use Bitcoin instead of using Paypal. Paypal is needed when we make deals and trades with some marketplaces which don't support Bitcoin as payment method till now.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2016, 03:09:26 PM
Activity: 616
May 03, 2016, 03:02:38 PM
I am only using  Paypal at a moment is only because of online shopping as almost all sites accepts Paypal and bitcoin is missing at a moment, but lets hope in future the things will go other way.
I understand how you feel, at this time not all online stores accept bitcoin, maybe this time so many people are choosing paypal, but I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin changes everything

Why could you not choose them both, I also think its true about the fact that its really annoying that you cannot use them in every store(the bitcoin).
I sometimes pay with the bitcoin and sometimes with paypal depending on if I trust the store.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 03, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
I am only using  Paypal at a moment is only because of online shopping as almost all sites accepts Paypal and bitcoin is missing at a moment, but lets hope in future the things will go other way.
I understand how you feel, at this time not all online stores accept bitcoin, maybe this time so many people are choosing paypal, but I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin changes everything
Activity: 686
May 03, 2016, 01:09:33 PM
I love Paypal and Bitcoins.

I love both because both have different quality, Bitcoin is becoming more popular as paypal at this time because its charge is too low but If we want to buy something in shopping all shopkeeper are not accepting bitcoin as like same paypal.     
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 12:50:28 PM
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 12:48:14 PM
I love Paypal and Bitcoins.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 12:39:22 PM
BTC, Much lesser fees "compared to PayPal 3x cents + a percentage of every commercial transaction.
Activity: 350
May 03, 2016, 10:39:37 AM
As you can see you see that there a lot of people that is getting more addicted to Bitcoin and the reason is because Bitcoin is getting more popular and more used and that is nice for the currency.
The hard thing only is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is the only problem.
Activity: 420
May 03, 2016, 10:18:31 AM
you speak in bitcoin forum, it is clear many are choosing bitcoin than paypal
It depends on the situation because I like both Bitcoin and Paypal. Both have there ups and downs, when it comes to online shopping Paypal is without a doubt the better one to choose. But with Bitcoin you can now gamble and make money so it depends.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 02, 2016, 10:51:32 AM
i had been seen similar thread such this before but my answers still same i do will choose bitcoin than paypal because bitcoin have low transactions fees, practically and etc and i think you already know about advantages use bitcoin without i explain more

About sums it up.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 02, 2016, 10:30:41 AM
Bitcoin of course. I hate PayPal !
Why do you hate Paypal?  Grin
There is many reasons to hate PayPal. Just see this website and read some complains of people who used it:
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

People are angry about:

1. PayPal reserve and holdbacks ruining my business,
2. Horrible Paypal experience, 113 fraudulent transactions
3. PayPal mistakenly put a hold on my account
4. You can not win a chargeback as a seller when using PayPal

Activity: 275
May 02, 2016, 10:24:40 AM
i have never liked Paypal anyways, even before i came to know bitcoin.

so now that i know about bitcoin i hate Paypal even more especially the charge-back part which opens the way for a lot of scamming.
why do you hate paypal so much it's only a much saver way then paying with bit coins.
paypal at least gives you any warranty what does the coins give you yes right nothing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
May 01, 2016, 02:19:37 PM
you speak in bitcoin forum, it is clear many are choosing bitcoin than paypal
i agree with you i also choosing bitcoin than paypal i feel bitcoin is safe and secure than other .
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The Boy Who Shattered Time
April 27, 2016, 11:57:00 AM
Bitcoin of course. I hate PayPal !
Why do you hate Paypal?  Grin
Activity: 602
April 27, 2016, 11:55:52 AM
of course bitcoin,people said like that, and paypal have been attcak by carding and other way that makes smcamming  our paypal,dangereous is happen anywhere,its whay people not usa that both,thay you pick bitcoin for more safe.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 27, 2016, 09:48:10 AM
wait.............WHAT? PAY PAL? Angry  NO  way.

writing paypal should automatically replaced with shitpal in Bitcointalk.

It's real JUNK from hell. Dont touch it or you will face the consequences

ebay buyer protection is the worst shit scam ive ever seen on the internet

to hell with the paypal criminals.

I don't think you understand less about the policy of Paypal and Ebay. They do work together to protect consumers so as not to experience things that are not diingkan, so we want to make transactions on the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: