Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal or BTC - page 7. (Read 4886 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 20, 2016, 08:48:41 AM
Personally I prefer paypal because it'is Easy to use and ergonomic
Activity: 88
March 20, 2016, 08:39:34 AM
I am absolutely for BTC, never liked paypal not only because of currency but also because I don't like their platorm, i find it super unfriendly.
Therefore I prefer BTC for every purpose and absolutely everything  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 20, 2016, 08:21:14 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?

Both payment system has different domain , In mathematics we can say Paypal is subset of Bitcoin.
nope. I do not think paypal is a member of the bitcoin. both are clearly different. paypal only payment method. bitcoin is a currency. its different

Paypal suck as a payment system with its charge back and holding of money for 21 days.
Bitcoin is good for fast transaction without any hassle of waiting for a long time.

well, i think charge back is not a bad thing. because you are not always the person who receives money through PayPal, sometimes you have to think of it the other way around like if you were scammed you have the chance of getting your money back.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
March 20, 2016, 08:03:54 AM
I will choose bitcoin as my main  because bitcoin has low fee or no fee for other online wallet unlike paypal has a crazy fee for every transaction.
If i want a safety purposes' i will choose paypal because you have power to reverse payment or dispute once the seller not give a the exact goods or stuff..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 06:43:03 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?

Yes BTC is much better than paypal, and if you want to buy any thing online then it is not a problem you can find a large number of alternative of that thing which you want to buy just search in this forum and google you will easily find.
Activity: 490
March 20, 2016, 05:14:52 AM
- and the best reason for the last: Paypal has many ridiculous rules and you have to bend over backwards to obey them, not true with bitcoin
yeah paypal is centralization they have a boss or owner with that so certainly they have regulations and rules. where you have to abide by these rules if you break it. the result is your account will be frozen along with your money
Activity: 55
March 20, 2016, 02:34:18 AM
Bitcoin, because you ask in BitcoinTalk Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
March 20, 2016, 02:24:59 AM
BTC has fast transaction, lower fees, anonymity, and what to say, several features
Activity: 42
March 20, 2016, 02:10:36 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?

Both payment system has different domain , In mathematics we can say Paypal is subset of Bitcoin.
nope. I do not think paypal is a member of the bitcoin. both are clearly different. paypal only payment method. bitcoin is a currency. its different

Paypal suck as a payment system with its charge back and holding of money for 21 days.
Bitcoin is good for fast transaction without any hassle of waiting for a long time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
March 20, 2016, 02:08:06 AM
BTC is better than PayPal Grin
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 20, 2016, 01:45:41 AM
this question has an obvious answer: bitcoin
because:
- you are on a bitcoin forum Smiley
- bitcoin is faster
- bitcoin is more secure
- you pay way lower fees than paypal.
- and the best reason for the last: Paypal has many ridiculous rules and you have to bend over backwards to obey them, not true with bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 20, 2016, 01:14:23 AM

Activity: 420
March 20, 2016, 12:38:15 AM
Bitcoins is more easy to use and more supportive community overall IMO, PayPal is more widely used and accepted and userfriendly... BTC is the currency of the future so that's an additional reason to jump on it.

Yeah, bitcoin is easy to use and when creating new wallet on bitcoin, you don't need verification or something like paypal. But in bitcoin you can't get your bitcoin back if you get scammed.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 17, 2016, 12:27:49 PM
I must prefer to use bitcoins because it is easy to use and i think it is more secured
than paypal. And there is more problem in paypal in terms of use
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 20, 2016, 12:10:07 AM
Bitcoins is more easy to use and more supportive community overall IMO, PayPal is more widely used and accepted and userfriendly... BTC is the currency of the future so that's an additional reason to jump on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 19, 2016, 05:45:27 AM
Bitcoin because it's cheaper to use and more customer friendly, Bitcoin is not closed or limiting users for no reason, I think Bitcoin is better than PayPal specially with increased adoption to it.
Activity: 242
March 17, 2016, 12:22:25 PM
Bitcoin is better in terms of use, it's more comfortable and easier to use and you don't have the risk of being limited at every transaction, PayPal is better in terms of availability and almost every big merchant site offers it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 16, 2016, 01:53:04 PM
we have already a thread about this, there are plenty of duplicated thread about the same argument, why you have created another?

it was already said many times thta paypal is not directly comparable because paypal is not money it's a service that offer an escrow

so compare it totthe best bitcoin escrow and not bitcoin itself
Activity: 322
March 16, 2016, 11:48:29 AM
I had PayPal account which I have abandoned for long time.I find Bitcoin the best and reliable way to complete my needs.I have to transfer funds for that purpose I let even banking services in this regard.PayPal's charge back is biggest disadvantage for itself along with many others.

yes you are right the fact is also that they are very slow with it a charge back takes forever.. really hating it.
The bitcoin is much better with their security and can also not get limited..
Activity: 700
March 16, 2016, 11:44:59 AM
I had PayPal account which I have abandoned for long time.I find Bitcoin the best and reliable way to complete my needs.I have to transfer funds for that purpose I let even banking services in this regard.PayPal's charge back is biggest disadvantage for itself along with many others.
Pages:
Jump to: