Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal or BTC - page 6. (Read 4886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2016, 11:06:48 AM
Paypal charges exorbitant fees. Bitcoin doesn't.
Paypal requires one to provide personal identifying info and bank account info. Bitcoin does not.
Paypal is known for arbitrarily locking people's accounts and funds. With bitcoin, you are your own bank.
Paypal restricts what you are allowed to use their service for. Bitcoin has no prohibitions of any kind. You can use it for anything you want.
With Paypal, you have to worry about scammers who abuse the chargeback system. You don't have to worry about chargebacks with bitcoin.

Yes to Bitcoin. No to Paypal.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 10:46:43 AM
I don't have paypal because I am in restricted country , so bitcoin is very good solution
Activity: 672
March 21, 2016, 03:03:03 AM
Maybe you are right, PayPal have more popularity than bitcoin who still little bit of user. But i believe that bitcoin will equaling PayPal as soon as possible because day by day many people who interest and want to use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 21, 2016, 02:45:31 AM
Paypal is a real ripoff and is stealing millions of dollars a year by not refunding people their money when they have invested in businesses. Paypal has a habit of making a lot of money from businesses then suddenly freezing those businesses for 180 days then not releasing member's funds. My Dad now is taking legal action against Paypal as they are not refunding him over 1.2k usd He is inditing them for fraud.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 02:37:00 AM
everytime I take a paypal payment even when mailing something and have
proof of delivery I still just expect some moron may file some complaint and
piss me off making me prove my delivery etc.

So obviously choosing bitcoin Smiley

Thats what i ahte about paypal with their system its being abuse to a point were you just let go of paypal and change to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
March 21, 2016, 02:34:23 AM
everytime I take a paypal payment even when mailing something and have
proof of delivery I still just expect some moron may file some complaint and
piss me off making me prove my delivery etc.

So obviously choosing bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 560
March 20, 2016, 07:40:30 PM
I had use paypal before to make my transactions,dealing investing ,but nowadays i dont even know very well how to use paypal anymore and i dont wanna it.Bitcoin is the only processor and im full dedicated to it .
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 20, 2016, 07:20:55 PM
At this present time I think Paypal has more advantages than bitcoin to operate in the current economy, but I have no doubt that this crypto economy has the potential enough to displace gradually several of this payment methods with the passage of time.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP
March 20, 2016, 06:05:29 PM
Both!

They are both financial tools or instruments!

Like the question: A screw driver or a hammer?
Activity: 434
March 20, 2016, 02:22:49 PM
bitcoin is the best and paypal is the worst..just on my own opinion.
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

That's a rather crazy statement.

Paypal is very good, especially if you use it as an consumer to buy products. The buyer protection makes it very very safe.
But bitcoin is good for both the consumer and merchants. Which gives bitcoin a better selling point then both paypal and/or creditcards.
legendary
Activity: 840
March 20, 2016, 12:30:50 PM
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

but dude, the users of paypal are more in compare to bitcoins and that is a reality and you will find almost all sites accepts paypal, bitcoin is still not that popular.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
Activity: 406
March 20, 2016, 11:06:05 AM
who would use paypal where bitcoin payment is available!
paying with bitcoin is so much better than using paypal or any of the many others and have to pay their big fees which is percentage based not fixed!

The main thing that irritates me is that paypal overcharge merchants on fees. Sure as a buyer it is ok to use paypal, but the amount of money paypal charges on fees is just crazy.
I hope more and more merchants will see and understand this.
Activity: 518
March 20, 2016, 10:26:31 AM
this question has an obvious answer: bitcoin
because:
- you are on a bitcoin forum Smiley
- bitcoin is faster
- bitcoin is more secure
- you pay way lower fees than paypal.
- and the best reason for the last: Paypal has many ridiculous rules and you have to bend over backwards to obey them, not true with bitcoin
I think people do not like the rules and regulation people need freedom.
they are free to use the money for any purpose whatsoever. so I think bitocin better than paypal
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 20, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
who would use paypal where bitcoin payment is available!
paying with bitcoin is so much better than using paypal or any of the many others and have to pay their big fees which is percentage based not fixed!
Activity: 424
Legendary est. 2013
March 20, 2016, 09:51:48 AM
BTC for sure. What do you want with PP? Chargebacks & locked accounts all the time, delayed withdrawals,... list is endless.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2016, 09:30:24 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
I got that simple rule, when you can buy something directly for Bitcoin then go for it - every time.
It is good to show merchant that Bitcoin is not so fictional currency but it is used by people to buy real stuff.
I was really upset recently when I heard that Microsoft removes Bitcoin payment option from their store - maybe no enough people was using bitcoin?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 09:12:09 AM
Paypal is easiest for beginers who starts with alternative methods to banks. But the more I'm in BTC the more I think that BTC is much better. Maybe not for transactions speed beacouse first confirmation can take up sometimes to 30 minutes but for it's decentralization and no restrictions like in Paypal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 09:11:38 AM
BTC is better than PayPal Grin

BTC is Far far better than Paypal.
Once of the biggest disadvantage of paypal is that its transaction can be reversed any time.

So use and promote Bitcoins.

Thats the one thing i hate about paypal the charge back that they do even though you did what your client is looking for.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 09:01:13 AM
BTC is better than PayPal Grin

BTC is Far far better than Paypal.
Once of the biggest disadvantage of paypal is that its transaction can be reversed any time.

So use and promote Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: