Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal or BTC - page 8. (Read 4886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2016, 11:42:20 AM
Paypal is outdated and if I remember well there was some similar poll and already people gave vote for Bitcoin.Paypal is struggling for survival but the freedom and low cost with decentralization Bitcoin offer PayPal can never reach that level not even in a decade time.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 11:37:24 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
Bitcoin is still yet to get accepted by more and more merchants in coming days. But i really like to pay via bitcoin and i will search about service accepting bitcoin which i need even i know sites already where i can get those services paying via paypal easily.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
March 16, 2016, 10:11:01 AM
As aubert said, there is already another thread. Lock this to prevent spam (though I bet that's your only purpose, seeing how you've already started two spammable topics... Sigh. Anyway, I would like to say that I prefer bitcoins over PayPal, but the problem is that I can use PayPal in more places. Though their support may suck and they have a lot of problems themselves, I can have a more diverse amount of ways to spend money from PayPal. However, when bitcoin reaches the point where PayPal is now, then I will use that. But for now, it's easier to use PayPal over bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 16, 2016, 09:48:35 AM
Bitcoin is better in ways, paypal is failure. Even paper cash is still better than paypal, especially many merchants in my country prefer paper cash/bank/card payment than paypal.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
March 16, 2016, 10:08:23 AM
Well, for online shopping of course it's PayPal, not only it is easy to use but the buyers protection makes all the difference, I know of no better payment system for online shopping than PayPal.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 16, 2016, 09:45:02 AM
BTC's for sure, cheaper and easier to use IMO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
March 16, 2016, 09:25:10 AM
Bitcoin is more convinient for me than paypal. Paypal needs your account to be verified unless you are risking your account to be limited while in bitcoin, it only takes a minute to set up a wallet. Also I prefer bitcoin more because it does not have a chargebck option thus dealing with people I yet don't know don't give me a risk that they will chargeback their payment.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
March 16, 2016, 09:21:07 AM
you speak in bitcoin forum, it is clear many are choosing bitcoin than paypal
Yup, it just like asking "which is better, Coke or Pepsi?" to the Coca-Cola employees in their office.
It does not mean that they are a fan of their product even though they are a Coca-Cola employees. If you work at Apple, there is still some employees that using their Android phone though they work with Apple.
Of course there is still some of them who don't like the product of their company, but as dhimasnk said "many" of them which is not all of them and not some of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 16, 2016, 08:45:48 AM
Bitcoin is still the best for me paypal is known but it still got some issue when you are doing a first time transaction and your money will be hold.
Unlike bitcoin the transaction is fast and there is no hassle when taking payments from other users.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 16, 2016, 08:43:13 AM
I prefer bitcoins over PayPal because no need of verifications, can not be hacked, no 21 day holds and no charge backs.
legendary
Activity: 1162
March 16, 2016, 08:37:23 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?

Both payment system has different domain , In mathematics we can say Paypal is subset of Bitcoin.

but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC.

solution to this problem is to buy a bitcoin debit card , add bitcoins to it withdraw $$ from any ATM by deducing a small fee for that exchange.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 16, 2016, 08:31:29 AM
i have never liked Paypal anyways, even before i came to know bitcoin.

so now that i know about bitcoin i hate Paypal even more especially the charge-back part which opens the way for a lot of scamming.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
March 16, 2016, 07:57:48 AM
Yup, it just like asking "which is better, Coke or Pepsi?" to the Coca-Cola employees in their office.
It does not mean that they are a fan of their product even though they are a Coca-Cola employees. If you work at Apple, there is still some employees that using their Android phone though they work with Apple.
Activity: 26
March 16, 2016, 07:49:33 AM
I prefer bitcoin, it's much easier and with no legal mumbo jumbo and you just need to click a button and it's done, I always get weird complaints from PayPal and get limited for no specific reason, I prefer bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
March 16, 2016, 05:58:57 AM
of course I chose BTC, BTC has many advantages than paypal, paypal although more famous, but I think bitcoin better than paypal, because bitcoin can be easily searched with a hefty amount of lots
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
March 16, 2016, 05:17:20 AM
You can pay for PayPal items at http://www.bitwa.la

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
March 16, 2016, 05:12:26 AM
Activity: 714
March 16, 2016, 05:06:16 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?

Receiving payment with BTC is much faster than PayPal. With PayPal you have to wait for them to release funds. BTC transactions are faster and more convenient!
Me 2. I also choose Bitcoin. And now I even now use Bitcoin more than paypal so that is quite good.
More people must use Bitcoin. And that will be also very good for the future. But you never know what can happen with the value.
Activity: 21
March 16, 2016, 04:21:43 AM
i choose bitcoin because it's more cool and if you're lucky you can earn something from the volatility, paypal it's just a scam if you're selling goods
Activity: 672
March 16, 2016, 04:06:50 AM
Surely i choose bitcoin then PayPal. Many advantages that i can get by bitcoin then PayPal. And i agree with your statement, using anonymously is the one aspect that bitcoin is better for me then PayPal.
Pages:
Jump to: