Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal or BTC - page 5. (Read 4886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 25, 2016, 09:47:02 AM
I use paypal because I use Bitcoin as a store of value and not a currency. Im not going to buy Bitcoin just to have to convert it to Bitcoin then buy whatever I can buy already with fiat. Bitcoin is more valuable than fiat, so im not going to waste on the stupid shit that I usually buy with fiat out of boredom.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 25, 2016, 09:40:00 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
Bitcoin is better when you want your information to be private but with Paypal it is just a bit easier in my opinion. Paypal is also worldwide more accepted at online websites and stores. 

Paypal is taking advantage of its seniority as bitcoin is still very new to many countries, and Paypal is more popular as all website accepts, but things will change in future when bitcoin becomes more popular.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 09:36:24 AM
Personally I prefer BTC because it doesn't send your house address and what not via payments, but sometimes it gets annoying when I want to buy something online but they don't accept BTC. What do you prefer: PayPal or BTC?
Bitcoin is better when you want your information to be private but with Paypal it is just a bit easier in my opinion. Paypal is also worldwide more accepted at online websites and stores. 
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The Boy Who Shattered Time
April 25, 2016, 12:46:04 AM
For me is Bitcoin because is easy to use than Paypal. And I use bitcoin to receive/send money quickly.
What continent do you live in? Just curious.

I think Bitcoin is better when it comes to exchanging to fiat, primarily because Paypal is a bitch to try and get money into your bank account from. Not all exchanges are efficient either, but most are much better.
I'm from Asia, yes Bitcoin is better. I tried to use paypal but is difficult to use that's why I'm using bitcoin because is easy to use.
Activity: 672
April 25, 2016, 12:31:45 AM
I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is more easy to use and has a high mobility. fee that's also the reason I always use bitcoin.

Paypal is still the best when it comes to online shopping as there are no more sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Absolutely right dude, paypal is the best for make a payment of online shopping, but i more like bitcoin because in payment it is low fees and anonymous.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
April 25, 2016, 12:27:31 AM
For me is Bitcoin because is easy to use than Paypal. And I use bitcoin to receive/send money quickly.
What continent do you live in? Just curious.

I think Bitcoin is better when it comes to exchanging to fiat, primarily because Paypal is a bitch to try and get money into your bank account from. Not all exchanges are efficient either, but most are much better.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The Boy Who Shattered Time
April 25, 2016, 12:18:17 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 24, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
bitcoin is the best and paypal is the worst..just on my own opinion.
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

but dude, the users of paypal are more in compare to bitcoins and that is a reality and you will find almost all sites accepts paypal, bitcoin is still not that popular.

well, this is sad but true. not a lot of places are accepting bitcoin, and they are sticking with other things (not PayPla either) they are using other payment processors.
PayPal is mostly used by people trying to do transactions p2p like selling something to another person. and the only reason they are using paypal is because they don't know about bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 11:20:16 AM
I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is more easy to use and has a high mobility. fee that's also the reason I always use bitcoin.

Paypal is still the best when it comes to online shopping as there are no more sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 686
April 24, 2016, 11:19:04 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
April 24, 2016, 11:16:38 AM
As bitcoin does not need any type of personal info for you to register , it has advantage over paypal or western union.
Bitcoin is very similar on usage.
Activity: 742
April 12, 2016, 10:56:24 AM
I use Bitcoin mostly; because i like to support it and i think that using it as a payment method could really help this powerful crypto currency. But sometimes we find ourselves forced to using Paypal because it's supported more than Bitcoin till now
Activity: 364
April 12, 2016, 10:50:52 AM
bitcoin is the best and paypal is the worst..just on my own opinion.
cause bitcoin does not need any info for you to register,unlike paypal you to link your credit card in order to get verified

but dude, the users of paypal are more in compare to bitcoins and that is a reality and you will find almost all sites accepts paypal, bitcoin is still not that popular.
There are now more people that is using Bitcoin and that is quite nice, because you already can see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is good.
But some people that use paypal are also going to Bitcoin and that is good for Bitcoin it self.
Activity: 350
April 12, 2016, 10:32:50 AM
I like both Paypal and Bitcoin but with some things one is just better then the other. With Paypal online shopping is much better because you can use it at so many stores. With bitcoin I like the fact that you can make money with it.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 12, 2016, 12:59:07 AM
What will you guys do when you want to purchase some item online but only PayPal and credit cards are accepted and you can't use a service like Purse.io to utilize Bitcoin purchases? Will you use a Bitcoin debit card from one of the companies knowing that you will pay more in fees that way than using a normal bank issued debit card?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 10:09:59 PM
I don't have paypal because I am in restricted country , so bitcoin is very good solution
yeah, i think bitcoin is good because it has no walls and you can live wherever you want you will be able to use it at any time and send your money anywhere you want

i always choose bitcoins over paypal because i think that its the only currency that has a bright future and i dont like being followed or paying big transaction fees

Indeed, I also prefer bitcoin above paypal because the bitcoin is way easier with payments plus its a lot safer.
The paypal is just a pay method only, and the bitcoin is a real currency so that is already a advantage of the bitcoin plus it can be used globally with paypal its sometimes limited.

Well, PayPal is a mediatory unlike bitcoin which is getting used as payment gateway as well a currency for the future. Now I go for both, everything has advanced and in terms of availability I go with PayPal as its accepted more. The same could happen with bitcoin within years so that it makes large number of users to follow it.

Paypal only advantage is that it is well know and backup by most companies while bitcoin is still new and there are still a lot to be proven by bitcoin before it can be accepted by most companies.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 11, 2016, 09:45:43 PM
I don't have paypal because I am in restricted country , so bitcoin is very good solution
yeah, i think bitcoin is good because it has no walls and you can live wherever you want you will be able to use it at any time and send your money anywhere you want

i always choose bitcoins over paypal because i think that its the only currency that has a bright future and i dont like being followed or paying big transaction fees

Indeed, I also prefer bitcoin above paypal because the bitcoin is way easier with payments plus its a lot safer.
The paypal is just a pay method only, and the bitcoin is a real currency so that is already a advantage of the bitcoin plus it can be used globally with paypal its sometimes limited.

Well, PayPal is a mediatory unlike bitcoin which is getting used as payment gateway as well a currency for the future. Now I go for both, everything has advanced and in terms of availability I go with PayPal as its accepted more. The same could happen with bitcoin within years so that it makes large number of users to follow it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 11, 2016, 04:10:10 PM

Activity: 658
April 11, 2016, 03:44:57 PM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 02:13:53 PM
Well bitcoin works 24/7 always active,low fees,and no limits of the money you can send as receive,and better is that you dont need to expose ,meaning no id or bank account connected to it.
Pages:
Jump to: