Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 10. (Read 67909 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
July 22, 2014, 10:36:40 AM
Im not to sure about PBm.. Many things are not as they should be, according to 2 of my friends that have contracts with them
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
July 22, 2014, 10:35:45 AM
The ROI is close to 7-9 months right? Most ponzi that admit their ponzis (hyips) would only take 2-3 months to get ROI that's why they last for less than a year. PBMining's payout per GH decreases each time. Ponzis usually have a fixed % which is why they fail so quickly. If it is a ponzi, it is the most popular one out there. Word spreads, more people invest and as long as this keeps up, the risk of them shutting down is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) of ponzis out there.

PBMining can easily decrease their payout according to the profitability. Less payout means more profit for them. I don't think that is a good statement to proove PB isn't a ponzi scheme. Smiley
Kindly,
        MZ

You misunderstood what I said. That's exactly why I think PBMining is ponzi that won't shutdown anytime soon, because their payout can be lowered. They can easily getaway with an explanation using the "difficulty to mine increasing".

so do you think Script.cc or CEX.io or any of the other cloud based mining operations are pozis also? Because if your issue is they don't have pictures of their miners they could find pics of any miner and Photoshop a little and we wouldn't know any better.
Cex has about 30% of the network hashrate, I think that's decent proof. Sure some of it's from people mining on their own hardware, but they have lots of hardware that they're renting out too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 22, 2014, 10:24:57 AM
The ROI is close to 7-9 months right? Most ponzi that admit their ponzis (hyips) would only take 2-3 months to get ROI that's why they last for less than a year. PBMining's payout per GH decreases each time. Ponzis usually have a fixed % which is why they fail so quickly. If it is a ponzi, it is the most popular one out there. Word spreads, more people invest and as long as this keeps up, the risk of them shutting down is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) of ponzis out there.

PBMining can easily decrease their payout according to the profitability. Less payout means more profit for them. I don't think that is a good statement to proove PB isn't a ponzi scheme. Smiley
Kindly,
        MZ

You misunderstood what I said. That's exactly why I think PBMining is ponzi that won't shutdown anytime soon, because their payout can be lowered. They can easily getaway with an explanation using the "difficulty to mine increasing".

so do you think Script.cc or CEX.io or any of the other cloud based mining operations are pozis also? Because if your issue is they don't have pictures of their miners they could find pics of any miner and Photoshop a little and we wouldn't know any better.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 22, 2014, 10:01:13 AM

Kindly,
        MZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
July 22, 2014, 05:41:08 AM

Kindly,
        MZ
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
July 22, 2014, 05:10:36 AM
No one knows a good Ponzi until the money is gone.
As i see it, you are making 2 bets with your money at pbmining.

The first bet is that pbmining is not a ponzi and the second bet is that the bitcoin price will rise.

First bet is out there, but second one is not, as you pay in BTC and get BTC back form them. No fiat involved in any way, so price of BTC does not matter.
Yes, you can say "But if BTC value rises, and i ROI only 90% of BTC back, i earned some money". Well no, you lost as you would have more if you didint spend it on PB.

There is second "bet"  that every PB user takes tho....diff. If diff jumps in crazy numbers, it will eat what you invested and you will loose no matter if they are ponzi or not.
Activity: 55
July 22, 2014, 05:06:20 AM
No one knows a good Ponzi until the money is gone.
As i see it, you are making 2 bets with your money at pbmining.

The first bet is that pbmining is not a ponzi and the second bet is that the bitcoin price will rise.

Activity: 38
July 22, 2014, 01:12:09 AM

Activity: 280
July 21, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
I think it is as it is paying every Sunday without much delay. Smiley
Kindly,
       MZ
that's why i think they don't do real mining
have you ever see their amount of payment? exact amount of bitcoin with calculation from bitcoin mining calculator Grin

I have a doubt that it is a Ponzi scheme but I told my review about pbmining.
Kindly,
       MZ
they don't show us their mining rigs image and they use mixing service to pay user, it is indicating about ponzi for me Grin
where's your review? any link?
July 21, 2014, 10:58:16 PM
Kindly,
       MZ
have you ever see their amount of payment? exact amount of bitcoin with calculation from bitcoin mining calculator Grin

I have a doubt that it is a Ponzi scheme but I told my review about pbmining.
Kindly,
       MZ
July 21, 2014, 10:42:59 PM
Kindly,
       MZ
July 21, 2014, 10:36:53 PM
Kindly,
       MZ
Activity: 42
July 21, 2014, 10:36:23 PM
I asked them for a refund, lets see if it'll go through.
July 21, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
I started mining with PBmining in FEB after I lost my building that I was using for mining it had free power and ac, after mining a week at home , the heat was killing me
I have never thought about it being a Ponzi tell I read this I used 2 BTC that I had , I have gotten my payments every sunday, and I'm in the plus side now, I never went into it as a 5 year deal
knowing after 6 months it would drop to a lower return with time  but I took 2 BTC and made it 3 BTC with no heat and power cost. 

Danny 
All that is well and good, but it doesn't mean they are actually mining.   Personally I wouldn't have any problem with them virtual mining as long as they didn't claim it was all from real mining.   I think they do have some real mining, just not enough to cover all the contracts they have sold.
so this is grey zone Grin
they claimed have  Total Hash Rate: 1191 Th/s  in their website
it's mean they claimed have 1181 TH/s from real mining right?
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
July 21, 2014, 06:57:08 PM
I started mining with PBmining in FEB after I lost my building that I was using for mining it had free power and ac, after mining a week at home , the heat was killing me
I have never thought about it being a Ponzi tell I read this I used 2 BTC that I had , I have gotten my payments every sunday, and I'm in the plus side now, I never went into it as a 5 year deal
knowing after 6 months it would drop to a lower return with time  but I took 2 BTC and made it 3 BTC with no heat and power cost. 

Danny 
All that is well and good, but it doesn't mean they are actually mining.   Personally I wouldn't have any problem with them virtual mining as long as they didn't claim it was all from real mining.   I think they do have some real mining, just not enough to cover all the contracts they have sold.
July 21, 2014, 06:28:57 PM
wanted to thank everyone for pointing this out, as I have done good by them , I was going to buy one more TH/s now I Don't know I sure will put more thought into this now
I thought it was odd the no one in Canada can buy from them now ? starts to add to the fishy smell of it,

So to go with them or deal with buying more hardware that is a luck if you get it ontime, don't get me started on butterfly labs it won't end well.. lol  

Thanks Danny

The reason they stopped with Canadians is in regards to the new legislation they put in place regarding Bitcoins. Which you really can't blame them for tryin to stay out of that mess. But at the same time it is werrid they even care about those regulations.

Activity: 7
July 21, 2014, 04:21:01 PM
wanted to thank everyone for pointing this out, as I have done good by them , I was going to buy one more TH/s now I Don't know I sure will put more thought into this now
I thought it was odd the no one in Canada can buy from them now ? starts to add to the fishy smell of it,

So to go with them or deal with buying more hardware that is a luck if you get it ontime, don't get me started on butterfly labs it won't end well.. lol  

Thanks Danny

July 21, 2014, 04:19:14 PM
I have been signed up with PB Mining for 2 months. I have received back 42% of my investment. I had contacted them about fees and stuff such as that they told me they don't charge any fees its all built into the up front fee for the 5 year contract. So i guess in 4 months at most i should be into profit territory. But they haven't lowered their Per GH price lately so i don't think its a smart investment to get into right now. untill they lower their rate again.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 21, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

Danny 

Well after 2-3 months people investing in this site will just going to get scammed and PBmining will just close. Thats suspicious that PBmining won't prove any mining rigs.
Activity: 28
July 21, 2014, 03:06:39 PM
Not sure about their legitimacy but i have already hit my break even.
Pages:
Jump to: