Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 8. (Read 67909 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2014, 10:33:43 AM
I can only tell you this from my personal experience, but I have already received 125% of my paid btc back from my mining contract.

I also know of nobody who wasn´t paid their owed reward from mining on any of the weekly paydays.

Also, ebay uses paypal and obviously has the ability to follow the money trail to almost any person that sells with them.

Yes a lot of people have been paid already...we get that, it doesn't prove anything though

I am not quite sure what your 2nd sentence even means so I guess I can't argue that.

Ebay uses Paypal because they own them.  Both companies have the ability to follow anything that goes down on there if it is worth-it.  I am not sure how much contracts are being sold on eBay but if its a fair amount and people were to complain it could get interesting...I personally don't think they are a ponzi though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 06, 2014, 10:30:10 AM
I can only tell you this from my personal experience, but I have already received 125% of my paid btc back from my mining contract.

I also know of nobody who wasn´t paid their owed reward from mining on any of the weekly paydays.

Also, ebay uses paypal and obviously has the ability to follow the money trail to almost any person that sells with them.
August 06, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
you think they used their real name on ebay?

You really don't think eBay doesn't have the power to track you down if you used a fake name...?  LOL
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 06, 2014, 05:23:06 AM
That isn't exactly my point either.

My point is:  if it is a ponzi, and they are selling it via legal means(ebay).  After their ponzi fails(because all of them fail) they would receive serious jail time.

That is why I don't think it is a ponzi...?

i don't think so Grin
they only said they are from canada, and didn't provide any other information
i can't believe many people store their money to them
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
August 05, 2014, 11:39:04 PM

My point is:  if it is a ponzi, and they are selling it via legal means(ebay).  After their ponzi fails(because all of them fail) they would receive serious jail time.

Activity: 644
August 05, 2014, 11:28:39 AM
hmm, did you never see someone sell ebay + paypal account?
it's possible if they bought it and made some reputations there, before release "cloud mining service" Grin

time will tell us Smiley
August 05, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

August 04, 2014, 10:27:28 PM
They sold a bunch of ant miners on eBay, and a few tiny mining gigs, so their ebay feedback is beside the point really, since presumably they're still paying out the 1gh/s contracts they sold on ebay in satoshis lol

They still have PBmining contracts on Ebay that you can purchase with actual money?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-GHS-on-PBMining-BITCOIN-Cloud-Mining-contract-weekly-payout-ASIC-BTC-CEX-IO-/221509833429?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item339303d2d5

I am not questioning there feedback I just thought they could get in serious trouble if they are doing this and it was a ponzi..

until anyone proves it's a ponzi, it doesnt matter that they're selling on ebay
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 04, 2014, 09:13:34 AM
They sold a bunch of ant miners on eBay, and a few tiny mining gigs, so their ebay feedback is beside the point really, since presumably they're still paying out the 1gh/s contracts they sold on ebay in satoshis lol

They still have PBmining contracts on Ebay that you can purchase with actual money?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-GHS-on-PBMining-BITCOIN-Cloud-Mining-contract-weekly-payout-ASIC-BTC-CEX-IO-/221509833429?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item339303d2d5

I am not questioning there feedback I just thought they could get in serious trouble if they are doing this and it was a ponzi..

I don't think EBay is looking for scams. They won't get in trouble unless somebody report it but I don't think anybody will do it as they are paying correctly.

ABOUT FEEDBACK : Feedbacks will be both fake and real(not telling pbmining's feedback is fake). Anyway they are legit in paying and all.

Kindly,
       MZ
August 04, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

August 04, 2014, 08:40:07 AM
Activity: 729
August 01, 2014, 09:46:52 AM
You're assuming that their information on Ebay is legitimate.  There are many things bought and sold on Ebay by scammers who are never found or prosecuted. 

People throw the word Ponzi out there, but most everyone simply believes that because they don't appear to be actually mining.  However it's quite possible they are doing something else, investing in oranges for instance.  The amount of projected profit from their prices has always been rather small.  You could probably put the money into interest bearing accounts and get the same amount of profit over the five year time span and not even worry about mining.

So while true that a Ponzi will eventually run out of money, if it's some kind of investment fund masked as a mining operation, than it could run indefinitely.

Based on some of the things others have said, I tend to think it might be a stock market investing fund. 
August 01, 2014, 08:49:25 AM
So if they are selling a ponzi at eBay, wouldn't they go to jail? 

I mean I am pretty sure creating a ponzi and selling it on eBay is illegal...That is one reason I don't think it is a ponzi...
Activity: 714
July 31, 2014, 05:53:15 PM
Started mid March, GH/s bouht back then broke even already and it´s just July with 4.5 years to go in contract. Numbers don´t lie Smiley

We aren't talking about is it paying or is it possible to make profit with this.
We are talking about that is it ponzi or real mining.
Because investing now will be very risky if it is ponzi and if it is legit mining it won't be so risky.
Because if it is ponzi, it probably won't run for even near to that promised 5 years.
And that means people might not get their investment back.

This sure could be legit, it is kind of loan service where they sell their mining power so they get money faster compared to waiting to get block rewards so they can buy new cheaper mining hardware asap.
But it is weird why they don't show any proof of mining. Maybe it isn't ponzi but they might take small % of the real mining profit or something else shady bussines. Remember that mining calculators caclulates only estimates, so they might get slightly more from mining than they actually pay.

I'm tired so I'm sorry if this text is messy.
legendary
Activity: 994
July 31, 2014, 05:42:08 PM
Started mid March, GH/s bouht back then broke even already and it´s just July with 4.5 years to go in contract. Numbers don´t lie Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 28, 2014, 08:49:52 AM
I've had a 44GH/s contract since May 18th, 2014. I've gotten paid every week just as stated without fail.

Could they not have any mining activity going on at all? Sure, it's possible. But we're not gonna know that for sure for quite a long time.

Payments still coming on time after 2+ months, so no concerns here so far.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
July 28, 2014, 01:05:32 AM
they have a pool that they direct their miners to. Blockchain.info reports they their pool does find blocks.

Which pool?

Agreed we need proof.  Newbie statement isn't proof.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
July 27, 2014, 11:33:19 PM
Is there any proof of that they are mining at all?

Now there are no proof. They aren't giving a pic of their miners, not going the pool they mine(if they're) and I couldn't see a block if they are using their own pool. So I came to a conclusion : "It is definitely a ponzi scheme"
Kindly,
        MZ
they have a pool that they direct their miners to. Blockchain.info reports they their pool does find blocks.

Uh huh... where did you get this info from?  pbmining disclosed earlier this year they send payments through a mixer so that no one would know where the source of their bitcoins comes from.

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
July 27, 2014, 02:06:05 PM

Which pool?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 27, 2014, 01:53:41 PM
Is there any proof of that they are mining at all?

Now there are no proof. They aren't giving a pic of their miners, not going the pool they mine(if they're) and I couldn't see a block if they are using their own pool. So I came to a conclusion : "It is definitely a ponzi scheme"
Kindly,
        MZ
Pages:
Jump to: