Pages:
Author

Topic: PBmining - legit? - page 5. (Read 67909 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 13, 2014, 11:55:00 PM
LOL 36 page thread trying to determine if a cloud mining site is legit or not.

IF you don't know the answer by now(hint it's pretty obvious what it is), and still asking the same questions (do they have provable miners, where's the total miner stats page like Hashnest, why do they lock you in for 5 year term, why is there no way to trade back) then I have a big shiny bridge to sell you!

I want in on this!  Where is that "bridge" you speak of?!?!?!  Never mind, just take my money!!!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
October 13, 2014, 11:01:17 AM
LOL 36 page thread trying to determine if a cloud mining site is legit or not.

IF you don't know the answer by now(hint it's pretty obvious what it is), and still asking the same questions (do they have provable miners, where's the total miner stats page like Hashnest, why do they lock you in for 5 year term, why is there no way to trade back) then I have a big shiny bridge to sell you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
October 13, 2014, 10:41:36 AM
This is crazy, how do we know if it is legit or not?  It has been what 8 months since they came out?  How do we know how much money they have and all that?

PBMining is legit as they are paying but are they legit in mining? I tried to do some research, and I think it is a long-term ponzi. They pay from the money they get from the new buyers(they may have some BTC reserved). It is just my opinion, really they might be mining! The thing that lead me to research is that, they are not ready to show pics of the miners/mining farm or the pool they use. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 09:12:03 AM
This is crazy, how do we know if it is legit or not?  It has been what 8 months since they came out?  How do we know how much money they have and all that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 13, 2014, 08:39:10 AM
just paid again yesterday.
 Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
October 10, 2014, 01:28:33 PM
still paying?

Yes! But buying now is probably a bad idea as ROI will take a long time and there is a chance that you will not even reach ROI(not soon!). Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2014, 08:03:34 PM
I really think they are legit cause I always get timely payments from them. I haven't come across an event of them being fraudelent in any sort of payment.
it's better if you read this comment.
constant paying not mean they are legit
VV
V
I have been using pb minng for about 4 months never missed a payment but at any time this could turn out to be a scam.
yeah that's why some user sell their account to prevent this
idk is pbmining allow this selling process now or not

pbmining allows you to sell your account they just do not offer support for it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 07, 2014, 05:43:35 PM
still paying?
Activity: 644
September 15, 2014, 11:18:34 PM
I really think they are legit cause I always get timely payments from them. I haven't come across an event of them being fraudelent in any sort of payment.
it's better if you read this comment.
constant paying not mean they are legit
VV
V
I have been using pb minng for about 4 months never missed a payment but at any time this could turn out to be a scam.
yeah that's why some user sell their account to prevent this
idk is pbmining allow this selling process now or not
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
September 14, 2014, 09:43:07 AM
I won't disclose the IP but I will say that it originated in Canada, has a history of being a node on blockchain.info.

Is it also possible to relate it to certain mined blocks?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 06:48:58 AM
A very long time ago I emailed [email protected] to ask about something.
I just looked back at that email to see if the email contained an X-Originating IP. And it does.
I won't disclose the IP but I will say that it originated in Canada, has a history of being a node on blockchain.info. It's a Shaw communications associated IP.

Just saying.. if my investment get's stolen I know where to look Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2014, 11:12:12 PM
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
September 12, 2014, 11:10:00 PM

You're an idiot like hte other idiots who think paying on time means it isn't a ponzi.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 12, 2014, 01:56:33 PM
Activity: 238
September 12, 2014, 01:54:53 PM
They don't give photos about their installations or anything... really hard to believe.. we will have to wait and see...
Activity: 644
September 12, 2014, 11:56:25 AM
It will be legit when they show their 2+ PHS farm, period!

Hope some cloud service shows up soon that presents everything to public with decent prices. It will be fun to watch pbmining going to dust.
yeah, but they won't show it to us
because they don't have it Cheesy
they can have hundred reason to avoid this question, but they won't be legit before they prove it to us all
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 12, 2014, 03:36:31 AM
It will be legit when they show their 2+ PHS farm, period!

Hope some cloud service shows up soon that presents everything to public with decent prices. It will be fun to watch pbmining going to dust.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 11, 2014, 05:38:55 AM
yes, it's Legit but plan on taking 6 months to get ROI.. I have mine for about 3 months, and still haven't gotten ROI, but I do get paid weekly so I can't complain

Explain how it is legit, what mining hardware have you seen? Where did they purchase it from? Why do they pay with mixed coins?

Answer any of these and I'll be satisfied it's legit.

If you can't, and your idea of "legit" is that they have given you back half the money you gave them, you're a moron.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
September 10, 2014, 10:32:21 PM
yes, it's Legit but plan on taking 6 months to get ROI.. I have mine for about 3 months, and still haven't gotten ROI, but I do get paid weekly so I can't complain

The time needed to recoup the BTC invested could also approach infinity, for those who bought contracts after a certain point in time.   Likewise, people who had the good fortune to buy early contracts, or else start home mining at the key earlier points in time would have done quite well by now.  The desire  to follow in their footsteps is what compells newbies to head down the path of throwing good money after bad.  Yet it has been tough for the average user to grasp just how dramatically earnings will decrease over time.  Also, too much of the bitcoin economy has come to revolve around ripping people off. 
Activity: 224
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
September 10, 2014, 07:05:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: