Pages:
Author

Topic: Pebblecoin (XPB) - FIRST DPOS CRYPTONOTE COIN LIVE - Qt Wallet GUI - v0.4.4.1 - page 8. (Read 55990 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Received both transactions from poloniex Smiley

How can we see who the delegates are, and who are the delegates to vote for?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The switch-over to DPOS has succeeded without a hitch!  DPOS blocks are being signed as we speak, at the far faster pace of 15 seconds per block.  This marks the start of a new era for Pebblecoin.

The switch-over to DPOS has succeeded without a hitch!  DPOS blocks are being signed as we speak, at the far faster pace of 15 seconds per block.  This marks the start of a new era for Pebblecoin.

Congratulations!!!

I belive this officially makes XPB, the first CryptoNote PoS coin. Well done sir, good luck and god speed.

-Kushed:  XPB Delegate 2015 (ID# 21563)

How do I register to be a delegate?
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

Congratulations!!!

I belive this officially makes XPB, the first CryptoNote PoS coin. Well done sir, good luck and god speed.

-Kushed:  XPB Delegate 2015 (ID# 21563)
XPB
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Creator of Pebblecoin
The switch-over to DPOS has succeeded without a hitch!  DPOS blocks are being signed as we speak, at the far faster pace of 15 seconds per block.  This marks the start of a new era for Pebblecoin.
Activity: 154
Activity: 160
Is there any block explorer that allow one to make a search?

Thank you.
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
Got this reply from poloniex:

Hi jw,

Hm, okay -- the transactions are now failing with a bizarre error I've never seen in a CryptoNote. I've contacted the dev about it, I'll keep you updated.

¯\(°_°)/¯
Yes, we're still emailing about it.  Hopefully we'll get it resolved soon.
legendary
Got this reply from poloniex:

Hi jw,

Hm, okay -- the transactions are now failing with a bizarre error I've never seen in a CryptoNote. I've contacted the dev about it, I'll keep you updated.

¯\(°_°)/¯
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Same, withdrew 200 yesterday, didn't show up.

Tx is not in my blockchain:

transaction wasn't found:

Have you gotten the withdrawal yet?  I got an email from Poloniex that they have dealt with this transaction and the other one whose ID was posted here.

If anyone else has missing withdrawals then open a support ticket at poloniex.freshdesk.com .

No Sad

I even did a full resync, thinking I could look for their tx in the pool before it got kicked back but got a COMPLETE: ERROR this time.

Thanks for talking to them about it, guess I'll open a ticket. I'm sure they'll take care of it, they're pretty good about taking care of problems I've had in the past.
legendary

Have you gotten the withdrawal yet?  I got an email from Poloniex that they have dealt with this transaction and the other one whose ID was posted here.

If anyone else has missing withdrawals then open a support ticket at poloniex.freshdesk.com .

Still haven't received either of my withdrawals from poloniex...
Activity: 54
i sent xpb to polo in simplewallet,but:
How can i do with this?
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
and it is unconfirmed,  what can I do?
Back-up the data, then just open it with the new qtwallet.  It should be compatible.  Then you can use the coins/send yourself the coins from there.

I did this but still no coins in the wallet, in either new or old .
Try this with the wallet you sent the coins from (backup first):  turn off the wallet.  Then go to the data directory, and delete "poolstate.bin", "wallet" and "wallet.cwallet" (DO NOT delete "wallet.keys"!).  Then re-start the wallet.  This should clear the unconfirmed transaction and you'll be able to send the coins again.

Finally success  Smiley

THANK YOU !
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
Back-up the data, then just open it with the new qtwallet.  It should be compatible.  Then you can use the coins/send yourself the coins from there.

Try this with the wallet you sent the coins from (backup first):  turn off the wallet.  Then go to the data directory, and delete "poolstate.bin", "wallet" and "wallet.cwallet" (DO NOT delete "wallet.keys"!).  Then re-start the wallet.  This should clear the unconfirmed transaction and you'll be able to send the coins again.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

legendary
Vote for me - delegate #33!

Also, how can we actually check which delegates are selected once first round of voting occurs? I don't see a command in the wallet.

(p.s. still haven't received coins from polo.)
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
I'm still unable to withdrawal coins from poloniex. I tried twice and submitted a ticket both times within last couple days, and they told me today that they're wallet is all updated and I should have received both withdrawals, but neither showing up in wallet. Something seems awry with network, and now I can't register as delegate :'[
I believe they may have sent out the transactions with too low a fee and they aren't getting relayed.  I will bring this up with them until everyone's money is withdrawn properly.

As to register as delegate, feel free to take up the 100 XPB offer by PMing me your address, I will send it out soon.
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616

Activity: 54
same to you!
Poloniex can't user with xpb.
legendary
I'm still unable to withdrawal coins from poloniex. I tried twice and submitted a ticket both times within last couple days, and they told me today that they're wallet is all updated and I should have received both withdrawals, but neither showing up in wallet. Something seems awry with network, and now I can't register as delegate :'[
Pages:
Jump to: