Pages:
Author

Topic: Pebblecoin (XPB) - FIRST DPOS CRYPTONOTE COIN LIVE - Qt Wallet GUI - v0.4.4.1 - page 6. (Read 56019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
As promised, I am now sending 0.5 XPB per block for the signing delegate for that block.  I've just written the script and it's sending payments due since the start of the DPOS era.  This reward will continue until May 24th.  Enjoy the extra XPBs and, sign up now to be a delegate if you would like to receive rewards too! 

Thanks!  Just keeps getting better.  Cheesy

Keep up the good work, I see the volume and price almost doubled on Poloniex. Don't Hype the coin up too much, some of us are still accumulating.

Good luck and god speed!

-Kushed
XPB
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
As promised, I am now sending 0.5 XPB per block for the signing delegate for that block.  I've just written the script and it's sending payments due since the start of the DPOS era.  This reward will continue until May 24th.  Enjoy the extra XPBs and, sign up now to be a delegate if you would like to receive rewards too! 
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)
Version 0.4.2.1 is now out.  This is a bug-fix/cosmetic release.  Release notes:
  • Payment ID support
  • Windows installer
  • Logos updated
  • Improved DPOS tab
  • Sync issues fully fixed
  • Fix rare crash bug
  • Fix min out 0 bug
  • Fix debit display
  • Fix GUI not updating

LINKS:
Windows 64-bit installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5gj09shs3nmhn1/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-win32-x64-installer.exe?dl=0
Windows 64-bit stand-alone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu3a14xz5zcrxpz/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-win32-x64.zip?dl=0
Linux 64-bit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7x4a0oi21wrska/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-linux-x64.tar.gz?dl=0

Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xpb .

Pool Website (view block height and total coins): http://69.60.113.21
Source: https://github.com/xpbcreator/pebblecoin/

IRC: irc.freenode.net, #pebblecoin

Awsome! I see someone's been working hard, no wonder why you've  been so quiet on IRC the past few days Smiley

Gona try it soon as I get home.
XPB
Version 0.4.2.1 is now out.  This is a bug-fix/cosmetic release.  Release notes:
  • Payment ID support
  • Windows installer
  • Logos updated
  • Improved DPOS tab
  • Sync issues fully fixed
  • Fix rare crash bug
  • Fix min out 0 bug
  • Fix debit display
  • Fix GUI not updating

LINKS:
Windows 64-bit installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5gj09shs3nmhn1/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-win32-x64-installer.exe?dl=0
Windows 64-bit stand-alone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu3a14xz5zcrxpz/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-win32-x64.zip?dl=0
Linux 64-bit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7x4a0oi21wrska/pebblecoin-all-v0.4.2.1-linux-x64.tar.gz?dl=0

Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xpb .

Pool Website (view block height and total coins): http://69.60.113.21
Source: https://github.com/xpbcreator/pebblecoin/

IRC: irc.freenode.net, #pebblecoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I want to send to poloniex.
I'm using a simple wallet and want to send the coins to poloniex.

What error do you get?  Note I chagned the "transfer" command to take a new argument.  Type "help" to see the new command options.
I used these commands:
transfer 0
and I get an error.

Yes.  Try this:  transfer 1 1
thank you very much.
XPB

What error do you get?  Note I chagned the "transfer" command to take a new argument.  Type "help" to see the new command options.
I used these commands:
transfer 0
and I get an error.

Yes.  Try this:  transfer 1 1
as I can transfer my pebblecoin to poloniex, with the new single wallet.  Huh Huh Huh
wtf are you talking about?

I have a few coins and want to move on to the wallet of poloniex.
that I'm talking....

Are you asking how to click on
1) generate address in poloniex,
2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

Is that what you are asking?

no.

I used these commands:
transfer 0
and I get an error.
XPB
as I can transfer my pebblecoin to poloniex, with the new single wallet.  Huh Huh Huh

that I'm talking....

2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

no.

that I'm talking....

2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

no.
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)

that I'm talking....

2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

Is poloniex only exchange now?

Yes, for now.
Activity: 6

that I'm talking....

2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

Is poloniex only exchange now?
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)

that I'm talking....

2) copy that address
3) open wallet
4) go to send tab
5) paste address
6) input coin amount
7) click send

that I'm talking....
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)
I don't understand this coin anymore.

It'd be nice if we could get an explanation of how to see who the delegates are and how to check the list of all registered delegates...
Just go to the DPOS tab on the qtwallet.  You will see a list of all the delegates.  If you uncheck "autoselect delegates" then you can choose who to vote for.

OK, thanks, I've only tried simplewallet so far. Is the wallet's vote weighted by how much coins are in the wallet? Or are all wallet votes counted equally? Even a wallet with zero balance? Just curious how things work, since afaik there's not really any documentation besides the code itself.
yes we will have to write up a documentation at some point.  But for now I'll answer as people ask:

You vote with your XPBs.  Any one XPB is worth as much as any other XPB in terms of voting.  So the more XPBs you have the more votes you have.  Whenever you make a transaction, the wallet adds votes to it with the rest of your unspent coins, if you have any unvoted coins left.

So, I'm guessing Poloniex controls the vast majority of all XPB in existence...is there anything to stop them from controlling all or practically all of the voting delegates?

Buy all of the coins and take them off the exchange Cheesy

Does not seem like they have all the coins, how would they, do they mine?

They do not. However, with DPoS, they dont need to, they can just vote for  a delegate of choosing and in process increase the ranking of said delegate.

It'd be nice if we could get an explanation of how to see who the delegates are and how to check the list of all registered delegates...
Just go to the DPOS tab on the qtwallet.  You will see a list of all the delegates.  If you uncheck "autoselect delegates" then you can choose who to vote for.

OK, thanks, I've only tried simplewallet so far. Is the wallet's vote weighted by how much coins are in the wallet? Or are all wallet votes counted equally? Even a wallet with zero balance? Just curious how things work, since afaik there's not really any documentation besides the code itself.
yes we will have to write up a documentation at some point.  But for now I'll answer as people ask:

You vote with your XPBs.  Any one XPB is worth as much as any other XPB in terms of voting.  So the more XPBs you have the more votes you have.  Whenever you make a transaction, the wallet adds votes to it with the rest of your unspent coins, if you have any unvoted coins left.

So, I'm guessing Poloniex controls the vast majority of all XPB in existence...is there anything to stop them from controlling all or practically all of the voting delegates?

Does not seem like they have all the coins, how would they, do they mine?
Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Activity: 896
Very very interesting. Did you save all ring signatures features?
Yes, all ring signature features are preserved! Transactions continue to be anonymous and untraceable, including the vote transactions.

Do you have a pure DPOS (POS) after PoW or a Hybrid PoS/PoW?
It's pure DPOS now.

Thank you.

EDIT: we really like your experience, because XDN is still on PoW phase.
Thanks!

Thank you for answers.
Can you please point me to your white paper if you have one.
I really would like to research your DPOS implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: