Pages:
Author

Topic: Peerbet.org - Play without house edge! - page 7. (Read 106570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
2,000,000 games played on Peerbet!
legendary
Payment notification service we use experiencing some problems now, therefore few old deposits can be delayed for some time.
Subsequent deposits must work fine because we have temporarily switched to the Blockchain.info payment API.

UPD: Pending deposits seems to be processed now!
legendary
Can translate to Bulgarian
We don't have this locale, so you can start!
http://peerbet.org/download/locale.zip
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can translate to Bulgarian
legendary
I can translate it to Macedonian and Croatian. Whether you need it.
We already have Croatian locale.

Also there are little Macedonian users on Peerbet, so I cannot offer big reward.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can translate it to Macedonian and Croatian. Whether you need it.
legendary
Turkish locale have been added!
legendary
Does that occur frequently at Peerbet nowadays?
I don't run these bots so cannot tell.
BTW, you can look at Peerbet chat and probably see plenty of messages claiming free credits from the bots.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
In fact there is already positive expected value because some third-party bots give away free bounties in the chat, as well as you can catch free Peerbet credits on faucets.

Does that occur frequently at Peerbet nowadays?

Thanks in advance for the info and I wish you all the success.

Best regards.
legendary
Newbie question: without the house's edge, is it theoretically possible to build a +EV (positive expected value) strategy in order to win bets @ Peerbet in the long run?
In fact there is already positive expected value because some third-party bots give away free bounties in the chat, as well as you can catch free Peerbet credits on faucets.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Newbie question: without the house's edge, is it theoretically possible to build a +EV (positive expected value) strategy in order to win bets @ Peerbet in the long run?

Has anyone figured that out yet?  Huh

Maybe, no matter what we do, should we always end in a 0EV (neutral expected value) result? 

P2P Sum-Zero Game!? Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
I use Peerbet every day!  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Absolutely not.
I tested myself too now, it works up to 5 (not consecutive) spaces in the password and it stops working with 6.
It may be some bug in the Android runtime or PHP rawurldecode function. If so, I cannot do anything. You just have to use a password with less number of spaces.

OK, thanks.
legendary
Absolutely not.
I tested myself too now, it works up to 5 (not consecutive) spaces in the password and it stops working with 6.
It may be some bug in the Android runtime or PHP rawurldecode function. If so, I cannot do anything. You just have to use a password with less number of spaces.
Same password without spaces, worked!
But I like spaces, can you do something?
I tried myself with a password containing alphanumeric characters and space. All works fine! May be you use some special character in the username or password?

Absolutely not.
legendary
I tried myself with a password containing alphanumeric characters and space. All works fine! May be you use some special character in the username or password?
Just a thought; my password contains some spaces.
Try to use simple password and tell how it works.

legendary
Try to use simple password and tell how it works.
Installed the Android app to, at least, check my translation, but can't login; "Invalid username and password".
Can you login from website? Also note that from API and Android app you have to use only username to login (not e-mail).

I can login from website without problems, and yes, I'm using the username in the app.
legendary
i doubt you may need it, but i can translate from English to Malay  Cool
I cannot promise much reward, but if you have free time you can do it!
Pages:
Jump to: