Pages:
Author

Topic: Peerbet.org - Play without house edge! - page 8. (Read 106619 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i doubt you may need it, but i can translate from English to Malay  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Installed the Android app to, at least, check my translation, but can't login; "Invalid username and password".
Can you login from website? Also note that from API and Android app you have to use only username to login (not e-mail).
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Installed the Android app to, at least, check my translation, but can't login; "Invalid username and password".
legendary
Now you can click on username in the chat to send private message more easily!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
I love your site! Win, win, win!
legendary
I can translate to Chinese both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Someone already sent Chinese locale, but it is awaiting proofread now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2045443
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I can translate to Chinese both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Firstbits: 19e3fc
Guys, let's buy tickets of this one. Cheesy
legendary
I can translate to romanian. contact me if interested
Thank you, but it is already done!
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
I can translate to romanian. contact me if interested
legendary
IMO, this isn't a problem as the profit is directly related with the winning odds. so, I won't care if I will have a chance of 50% of winning 1 unit or 1% of winning 99 units in the end of the draw.
May be some users will play these games, so I will consider it when have more free time.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
I would like to see a new type of raffle where the owner will define the entry price, when the draw will occur, but with no limits of entries.
Do you want to create raffle without fixed number of tickets? If so, it is not possible because users won't know their winning odds.

IMO, this isn't a problem as the profit is directly related with the winning odds. so, I won't care if I will have a chance of 50% of winning 1 unit or 1% of winning 99 units in the end of the draw.
legendary
I would like to see a new type of raffle where the owner will define the entry price, when the draw will occur, but with no limits of entries.
Do you want to create raffle without fixed number of tickets? If so, it is not possible because users won't know their winning odds.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
legendary
can translate

Dutch<==>English

if needed:)
Dutch is already done.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
can translate

Dutch<==>English

if needed:)
legendary
Greetings,

I am able to translate it in Greek Language if you are interested.
Thank you, but Greek is already done!
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
Greetings,

I am able to translate it in Greek Language if you are interested.
legendary
I'm still surprised why anyone plays other gambling websites when Peerbet is around. No house edge...
I think it is because some people don't want to wait until their bet will be matched.
But as number of Peerbet players grows, waiting time must drop to almost zero, at least for small bets!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'm still surprised why anyone plays other gambling websites when Peerbet is around. No house edge...
Pages:
Jump to: