Pages:
Author

Topic: Peerbet.org - Play without house edge! - page 9. (Read 106570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I would be able to translate into welsh, if interested.
Thank you! You can start, but unfortunately there are almost no Welsh users on Peerbet so don't expect on tangible reward.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
I would be able to translate into welsh, if interested.
legendary
There're bonus for reporting security bugs?
If your report is worthwhile, I will give you free credits of course!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There're bonus for reporting security bugs?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
It is good quality, but based on my opinion some can be further optimised. Like "coupon" is translated as“优惠劵” which have an explicit meaning of "coupon for discount". It can be better translated as “礼券” which have a more general meaning of coupon, no matter a discount or other(for example in peerbet.org, credits).

If you don't care about these, then never mind, won't have any great impact on the usage. If I can get like 0.1 BTC or something for refining that and you care about the ultimate accuracy of the terms, then tell me. I'd really like some btc  Roll Eyes

mining earns okay. one week=one translation(0.1btc) at 450 MH/s. Daily earning slightly Below the old legal minimum wage of indonesian workers(2.36 USD) Tongue but I'm not working, lol.

Also why not deploy it first, to see how it looks? Should be able to fit inside, because the lengths of Chinese words(and phrases) are generally short.
I have uploaded this locale to the server, so you can try it here https://peerbet.org/?lang=cn
As you can see, it has many non-translated words and FAQ not translated at all. I will be thankful if you correct it.

Also I have updated encoding, so you can download this locale as well as original English on http://peerbet.org/download/locale.zip
Okay , I may try correct those when I have time. Having mid year exams right now Smiley
legendary
It is good quality, but based on my opinion some can be further optimised. Like "coupon" is translated as“优惠劵” which have an explicit meaning of "coupon for discount". It can be better translated as “礼券” which have a more general meaning of coupon, no matter a discount or other(for example in peerbet.org, credits).

If you don't care about these, then never mind, won't have any great impact on the usage. If I can get like 0.1 BTC or something for refining that and you care about the ultimate accuracy of the terms, then tell me. I'd really like some btc  Roll Eyes

mining earns okay. one week=one translation(0.1btc) at 450 MH/s. Daily earning slightly Below the old legal minimum wage of indonesian workers(2.36 USD) Tongue but I'm not working, lol.

Also why not deploy it first, to see how it looks? Should be able to fit inside, because the lengths of Chinese words(and phrases) are generally short.
I have uploaded this locale to the server, so you can try it here https://peerbet.org/?lang=cn
As you can see, it has many non-translated words and FAQ not translated at all. I will be thankful if you correct it.

Also I have updated encoding, so you can download this locale as well as original English on http://peerbet.org/download/locale.zip
AAAAnd F that newbie restriction. I'm late by few days. May I have a look at the Chinese locale please?
Locale is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!ph01DLzA!VwY3dlAGCH1T58J_Pm2LDz_4XKpX3a_bPtyewylij40
Someone already proofread it, so I think it is good quality. The problem is that Chinese writing is significantly different from latin and cyrillic, therefore don't fit into site layout in many places.

legendary
A vulnerability in the API was found which allowed an attacker to get access to your account if you have visited malicious site. From now you have to use API key only, cookies will not work with the Peerbet API.
Don't worry, this vulnerability was discovered and fixed before someone used it.

Please update your bots!
AAAAnd F that newbie restriction. I'm late by few days. May I have a look at the Chinese locale please?
Locale is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!ph01DLzA!VwY3dlAGCH1T58J_Pm2LDz_4XKpX3a_bPtyewylij40
Someone already proofread it, so I think it is good quality. The problem is that Chinese writing is significantly different from latin and cyrillic, therefore don't fit into site layout in many places.
Only difference is that each Chinese(and Japanese, Korean) character takes the space of two Latin or Cyrillic characters.
legendary
Is there anybody translating it to Chinese yet? If not, I can help to translate.
We already have Chinese locale, it was just still not deployed.
legendary
I can translate to vietnamese if nobody is doing it,
 just give me the okay if interested.
You are right, nobody is working on it so you can start!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I can translate to vietnamese if nobody is doing it,
 just give me the okay if interested.
legendary
API method "getuserinfo" will return zero values in place of account's stats by default to increase server's performance.

If you still need to get these stats, add "stats=1" parameter, but please don't request it too often.
legendary
I could translate to Lithuanian or Russian! C:
Sorry, but Lithuanian is already in progress and I speak Russian myself!
Activity: 6
I could translate to Lithuanian or Russian! C:
legendary
April 30, 2013, 10:00:30 AM
I can translate to Czech and Slovak language. (Czech Republic, Slovakia Republic its not Slovenia or anything else, its republic right near Czech). Ofcourse form English original.
Thank you, but as you can see we already have these locales on Peerbet.
Activity: 22
April 30, 2013, 06:16:27 AM
I can translate to Czech and Slovak language. (Czech Republic, Slovakia Republic its not Slovenia or anything else, its republic right near Czech). Ofcourse form English original.
legendary
April 29, 2013, 10:49:56 AM
Added Serbian and Greek locales.
Activity: 17
April 29, 2013, 01:57:48 AM
I'll do norwegian!
Someone already sent Norwegian, but I am not sure in translation quality. You can proofread this locale:
https://mega.co.nz/#!BVQz0JIL!NCYX31VrdCs3gUaAKMn9zkC_8YAt3RWMLXDkMw9UHCE
It's really bad, seems like  google translate+a lot of spelling errors
Pages:
Jump to: