Pages:
Author

Topic: Peerbet.org - Play without house edge! - page 3. (Read 106570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Make sure you put a limit to how often one can request addresses. Generating addresses is hard on the server.
Blockchain.info API have no limit on number of generated addresses.

http://blockchain.info/api/api_receive
There is no limit to the number of receiving address which can be generated, the service is designed to monitor millions of addresses.
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
Deposit refuses to clear. This happens a little too often...

txid: 1501599ee28489fb74c1ed704b0b28ccfa1e7f4c233aa876587f0fee89d1aa6e
As I said in previous posts, Peerbet uses third-party payments notification service which sometimes goes down. I contacted admin, he must fix soon!

P.S. We temporarily switched to Blochain.info API, so subsequent deposits must be credited without delay.

That's nice to hear, but... where's my money?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1076
Deposit system have been updated. From now, you will get new address each time when visit Deposits page.
New addresses will never expire and can be used multiple times.
The addresses which were given prior to July 29, will remain valid at least for 10 days.

Make sure you put a limit to how often one can request addresses. Generating addresses is hard on the server.
legendary
Deposit system have been updated. From now, you will get new address each time when visit Deposits page.
New addresses will never expire and can be used multiple times.
The addresses which were given prior to July 29, will remain valid at least for 10 days.
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.

legendary
Delayed deposits been processed!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
New community wiki address: http://pbwiki.tk
As the old host turned out slow.

Nice implementation!

That's great, specially for newbies learn how available bots work.

Suggestion for bots wiki section: add the winning odds for each bot's game; if it's provably fair; if there are available jackpots; (un)limited tickets; etc.

Keep up the good work!
Hi, Thanks, just move over, create an account and start editing Smiley

We'll also start an edit contest where you could earn coupons, bitstoned is on it and we got support from the giantdragon. About 150 coupons will be given away during the contest. Details see wiki.

C'ya there  Grin
legendary
That's nice to hear, but... where's my money?
I have edited previous post. Check your account again.

Also I have credited your deposit manually.
legendary

Thanks for notification...
As I said in previous posts, Peerbet uses third-party payments notification service which sometimes goes down. I contacted admin, he must fix soon!
Also I have credited your deposit manually.

P.S. We temporarily switched to Blochain.info API, so subsequent deposits must be credited without delay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Thanks for not letting CoinURL's stupidity get in the way of everyone's betting.
legendary
CoinURL ads have been temporarily removed from Peerbet because some of them contains malware.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Hey, we just started a user-driven wiki for Peerbet.org players:

http://peerbetwiki.3owl.com

Help us grow!
King regards
KgBC alias The Brain

Nice implementation!

That's great, specially for newbies learn how available bots work.

Suggestion for bots wiki section: add the winning odds for each bot's game; if it's provably fair; if there are available jackpots; (un)limited tickets; etc.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If more people used this site, by the thousands, there could be mini lottos happening round the clock 24/7.
And basically for free. 100 satoshis or less can be made free from many sites. The odds are way better than a traditional lotto.
I'm in no way connected with the site, just passing along a thought.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Part of the problem I have with this site is that users create their own lottos, but also buy around 90% of the tickets or so, giving that player a huge advantage. This makes it incredibly hard to profit/win off of unless you create your own lotto and buy the majority of tickets. So it's rare to find equally fair bets. Maybe have an option for that? Or, perhaps each user can only buy up to 50% of their own lotto tickets?
I think it would spark more interest and up the profits going in and out. Smiley

say you create a game with 10 tickets, and you buy 9, leaving 1 for others to buy, at 0.005 BTC each, they lose only 0.005 and you MIGHT lose 0.045 BTC, since you still give 10% chance for them. High risk for you and low profit for you, high profit chance for the other user at a small price, it's pretty simple.

Yap, with those odds a player will lose 10% of the raffles, so he will need to win 9 raffles just to cover that one loss.

Yeah Math!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Part of the problem I have with this site is that users create their own lottos, but also buy around 90% of the tickets or so, giving that player a huge advantage. This makes it incredibly hard to profit/win off of unless you create your own lotto and buy the majority of tickets. So it's rare to find equally fair bets. Maybe have an option for that? Or, perhaps each user can only buy up to 50% of their own lotto tickets?
I think it would spark more interest and up the profits going in and out. Smiley

say you create a game with 10 tickets, and you buy 9, leaving 1 for others to buy, at 0.005 BTC each, they lose only 0.005 and you MIGHT lose 0.045 BTC, since you still give 10% chance for them. High risk for you and low profit for you, high profit chance for the other user at a small price, it's pretty simple.
Activity: 518
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I'm kinda addicted to this site, and losing everything after a long winning streak, every time, it's a bad sign of my addiction...
legendary
english to malay already have or not?
I know malay
Malay is already done.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
english to malay already have or not?
I know malay
Activity: 55