Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2020 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
I agree to what you said but I think thats the way of their marketing to make their coin positive to investors. They need to make bad news to bitcoin and other alt coins for them to shine. But I don't think that the main reason why bitcoin is still low but that is just one factor affecting bitcoin price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Though bitcoin is very famous in crypto world but  huge crowed doesn't believe about earning money from online..and specially when i told them about butcoin and its earning way they began to laugh...like they are making fun of me..it really a silly.  thing..because they dont know about online facilities and. information communication technologhy the do like that.its a sad thing.we should tell them properly and make them understand the bitcoin i hope once they will understand ut then they will keep silence about online trading or bitcoin.and. may be they will start. bitcoining too...
so. keep trying and avoid peoples laugh..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
It would be good if you put any link related of it.
That's what it call black campaign, they promoting them with spreading fud about others coins. It nonsense, but should be take attention to mark it up so every people will not joining them ico sale.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
May 28, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
Well, people has a different characteristic in life so it just normal because of that way. Let them do joking because they want it and we can't force them to stop. Even though they've joking about bitcoin then we need to ignore them because they can't help to us. Indeed, they will give only a negative things to us so stop listening them and always think a positive because this will be our way through a good life.
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think so too. It is trying to defeat and topple-over the supremacy of bitcoins in the market. But I do think it is healthy for the market because it causes competition among its enthusiasts and users. I guess companies now are trying to take over bitcoins forever.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
Every thing or person has their well wisher and hate person both. You should positive on it. People who knows that I am working with Bitcoin, they comment jokes on me. But I am positive on Bitcoin. More people are passing jokes on Bitcoin from its start. After all it reaches to $ 17000. So I advise to neglect them and keep positive on it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 01:52:31 AM
Negative or positive publicity is still a publicity they are just making bitcoin more famous, and for sure most of the crypto investors holds a bitcoin morethan altcoins by ICOs. It don't actually bothers me because people are now smart enough to just believe on social media posts, they surely search and dig deeper information before trusting.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 01:47:35 AM
they may forget bitcoin is the beginning of the formation of the first crypto currency is a bitcoin they should appreciate it ico is not likely to exist when bitcoin is not there now.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1079
zknodes.org
May 28, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

it may be your perception only, where something mature can be disturbed by something new. indeed ICO is scattered everywhere but I think there is no influence at the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 28, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Let them joke, who don't know about bitcoin? This is there own view. We know bitcoin is the best currency for the users. When  they know about It's value, it's utility, it's friendly system then they will stop there smiling and jocking...
Their joke is not okay because It can affect the bitcoin and the price of it. If someone believe on it I think the workers will decrease the percentage of it. I think there are so many people that will believe on it because we all know that there's a people that are easy to believe when they read a news. And I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.
Activity: 295
May 28, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.
Activity: 163
May 28, 2018, 01:07:56 AM
I think there should not be any competition in cryptocurrency, every new ICO have different goals, vision and mission that cant solve by the other ICO, every ICO is different from other ICO so I think this kind of thing is just a small thing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 01:05:25 AM
I think people are so easy to get carried away with a story. whether we're a joke and a serious story. making an impact on the mental and ultimately could make the market panic because of it
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
I don't see any reason why competition shoudn't be welcome in cryptocurrency. New ICOs are investing in new technology to address most problems that bitcoins is unable to solve.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 12:58:13 AM
Maybe they are very unknown to bitcoin and say a negative thing about bitcoin. In the end they will be silenced because bitcoin prices are getting higher and higher.
Activity: 307
May 28, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

People are joking about bitcoin because they don't really know what is bitcoin, how it works and how it build and how to earn using it. People joking about bitcoin because they think that any crypto currency is fake because you cannot touch it because it doesn't exist in the real world. But if they seek information about bitcoin their mind will enlighten about bitcoin that it is true and you can earn money from it.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 12:43:36 AM
Yes with the circulation of bad news about bitcoin would make the traders easily affected so cause a panic to immediately sell the assets even though the price is still in bad condition and things like this is what worsens a market later on.
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 12:39:21 AM
yes it happen  some companies are told about bitcoin is not good and tell negative about bitcoin they said his token is good and praise about own token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
The thing they don't understand is IF by any chance bitcoin dies, their tokens will completely vanish too, BTC is the core of crypto market and if anything were to happen to it everything will collapse and there will be no crypto market anymore.

we already seen what happens to all the ALT coins and tokens when the bitcoin price goes down, as soon as it gets red all the ALT's follows that, as soon as BTC starts recover, they do too. so saying there will be a future without bitcoin, or their token will beat bitcoin is just like a music group saying they are more popular than Jesus, and they are no where to be found..
Activity: 56
May 28, 2018, 12:31:30 AM
It is about competition, how they introduce their product to consumer, but they should more creative without roasting the competitor, that will make people not sympathy for their own product. I know It can affected bitcoin, but cant destroy it, because bitcoin is too stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: