Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 28, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
I think they are trying to change the user's perception of bitcoin and lift the advantages of the tokens they create. In the field of advertising and promotion it is normal, as long as not to drop the rival party. Being abnormal when they just always call badness and bad things or even a hoax about bitcoin. If it is like that then there is an unhealthy competition.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
They maintain comparing bitcoin to their tokens because they need that they can get attentions to people particularly the investors so that their business will grow.Its very not unusual act in business international, hold promoting for his or her blessings.
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
i'm not problem if they joking about bitcoin , and i think they hate and make joke but bitcoin have high value i think and they had wrong information about bitcoin and make them joke about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 11:21:30 PM
Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin

I think this is not the Samsung and iPhone market competition. A negative speech  or an article can turns the Bitcoin market upside down.
I do not care about junk messages that do not care about the bad things of the tabloids ... if they joke about bitcoins then they are not happy about it and the best way we should prove the opposite I do not need to say much
Activity: 90
May 27, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
This is because people do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its advantages and benefits. If they have knowledge about Bitcoin, then they will not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. Nowadays, this will be a successful investment and in the future, it is not wrong it is so popular bitcoin there are people who want to drop it.
Thats true. I see a lot of people outside very happy to make jokes about bitcoin. but I'm not ang it happens because they are not familiar with bitcoin in depth. how potential and many benefits you might get after using bitcoin. so naturally if someone does joking about bitcoin. they just don't know about bitcoin yet

They only distruct to those who are interested of bit coin.Those person are not need of an intension.And what good for them is to ignore.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 10:46:12 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I don't think that this joke is negative for bitcoin.
This does not affect  to the price of BTC. It's impossible. Tokens have low power for market Smiley
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 10:46:01 PM
people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.

Some of my friends when they heard about bitcoin they are laughing and joking and they say it's a scam..but I don't think and I ignore what I've heard because bitcoin for me is the right investment. So I continue this until I succeed. Just think positive.
Activity: 3
May 27, 2018, 10:12:11 PM
bitcoin is a very very investment can be said to work without sweating or energy, but bitcoin works by thinking or our brain that includes investing by giving a reasonable opinion on the matter of bitcoin itself, everyone jokes about bitcoin because not know carabekerjaanya and do not know fully people just know invest d bitcoin very profitable and promising, everyone jokes karna not yet feel the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 09:53:10 PM
This is because people do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its advantages and benefits. If they have knowledge about Bitcoin, then they will not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. Nowadays, this will be a successful investment and in the future, it is not wrong it is so popular bitcoin there are people who want to drop it.
Thats true. I see a lot of people outside very happy to make jokes about bitcoin. but I'm not ang it happens because they are not familiar with bitcoin in depth. how potential and many benefits you might get after using bitcoin. so naturally if someone does joking about bitcoin. they just don't know about bitcoin yet
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I don't think that this kind of advertising will affect the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own audience, the ICO has its own. And most likely these words in posts are used simply to give importance to their token, which in essence is nothing of itself and is not needed by anyone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
May 27, 2018, 09:24:42 PM
This is not worth paying attention to. It is unlikely that such jokes of the ICO team can adversely affect bitcoin. After all, they do not give serious arguments and this statement simply does not mean anything. Everyone has the right to express their thoughts, so let them joke to themselves. Apparently, even a simple comparison with bitcoin, they think that will raise the rating of their token.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Its true people do jokes about bitcoin.
whenever we told someone who didnt know about the bitcoin...and also the facilities of bitcoin... some of them laughs and makes fun of us..because about outsourching or digital crypto their knoeledge is very limited they use it like only for playing games and. be entertained at online.in fact after getting proves someone became worried that how they. do recieve the money...if they give their bank account it can be hacked....
it such a silly thought...
i wish they understamd it and. spread the btc network..
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
May 27, 2018, 08:53:31 PM
The promotions in social media is not a joke. Maybe there are better plan by the ICO's in the future. It will probably help the growth of bitcoin. I can't see any negative side about bitcoin through promotion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 08:16:37 PM
Each ad is definitely packed in such a way as to attract its enthusiasts, I think it's commonplace in business, just as if advertising a product they would say if their latest item is better than the old stuff. It's good that we do not take a headache, because we believe that our goods are the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
Well thats normal in every business or trade there are bound to be competitors of without that there wont be new innovations but still i stand with bitcoin no matter what happens
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
May 27, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Any publicity is good publicity. I mean yes it's negative in the beginning, and could have a big impact on btc price but in the long run, those who invested in those ICO, i bet most of those that said it could replace btc wont even stay long in the market. Always remember to invest in those with real use case and have a solid team and community, and not merely on hype.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 07:22:15 PM
The prime mover advantage and the strong community backing bitcoin will continually make a joke of all such cryptos. The questions we should ask such ICOs making those funny claims is 1. How large is their community 2. How disruptive is their project 3. how would there ICO have had value without bitcoin. I am sure a number of them cannot even sincerely provide an answer to any of the 3 questions raised above, so i say case closed for such claims.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
Let them keep their jokes about bitcoin because at the end, bitcoin will just make them feel that they are the real joke and not bitcoin. Jokes or any negative things about bitcoin is normal and we don't need to pay too much attention to them because they are just attention seeker and they want attention because they want to share false information to the people.
Jokes is everywhere and jokes is good to make us smile and laughing and dont think negative to a joke.
But joke should treated as a joke and not in serious place where all think about serious thing. We should know where to put joke or serious. In this case bitcoin is not a joke.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 07:15:36 PM
yes, sometimes the competition uses such a way to gain trust and wants to attract more customers to make the products they produce become interested, no matter how much they talk about bitcoin bad for their benefit, people know which is the best place to invest and which just bulshit
Pages:
Jump to: