Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
anything that contains word bitcoin is advertise in my opinion
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
yes I agree with the argument, it is of course very disturbing the development of bitcoin in terms of boosting the economy of the world community in general, of course, in terms of business there must be competition out there. let's share the same growth and development of bitcoin as the best virtual money in the world.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
I do not think it will reduce or maybe make bitoin unattractive in the market. Because the opposite happened. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
One of the best example to make someone believe about something is to show them results and outcomes of that something you want to show to them. In terms of Cryptocurrency, we can show them our profits and tell them that there is no reason to laugh about Bitcoin. The technology where Bitcoin is implemented is very revolutionary and is a great platform that eases payments.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 28, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
There are some problems that you can't solve. Hater's those who jokes about bitcoin will joke that's their nature. To me they had just born to hate everything. Weather it's a good deeds or a bad one they will judge you. It's in their mind that they will judge you one way or another or else their eaten food won't be digested. So be cool and try to avoid them. One day or another they will get their answer and they will feel sorry for joking.
Activity: 127
May 28, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
I think it's just a media game to lower the bitcoin price and they can buy bitcoin in bulk and take a lot of advantages when bitcoin prices soar.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors, and it is more likely to be bitcoin to survive. Many projects are created and they say the project is the best and can beat bitcoin, but in fact the bitcoin is the winner.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
I don't think so that, unfortunately their know about Cryptocurrency history definitely they can not make jokes.some people also jokes about bitcoin because bitcoin price huge days everyday decrease.the Cryptocurrency market reposition also down to down..
Activity: 48
May 28, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
There is nothing wrong with joking about the cryptocurrency Lips sealed
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
May 28, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
I think people are so easy to get carried away with a story. whether we're a joke and a serious story. making an impact on the mental and ultimately could make the market panic because of it

Maybe their Ignorance for holding bitcoin, and making them panic in such a way, and finally make the bitcoin price tags more unstable, so why everyone should be careful for everyone to judge more deeply from news stories about Bitcoin prices from all the world making them ruin the prices of all markets.
Activity: 106
May 28, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
People always make jokes of what they don't undestand and of what enrages them. Let'em go to work 5/2 for minumal wage. Crytos can make life easier even for common peole, what is funny about that?
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 28, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
Well this is another smart moves of big investors in bitcoin. As we all know they want to stop people from investing bitcoin and even encourage people to sell their bitcoin holdings as to get the bitcoin market price falls down and they could be able to buy more bitcoins when it happens. And then after they invested on it they are going to promote bitcoin again. This is really a psychological moves of some investors of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
Why joke?
I think token is very influential on bitcoin, If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin. The impact is sometimes bitcoin up, can also bitcoin down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
The market reaction indicates the bitcoin reaction is too large to be destroyed so it seems impossible that bitcoin will remain a no coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
I think it's just a marketing strategy because I see a lot of cryptocurrency created by ICO trying to hold bitcoin so ICO or their website can be accessed by everyone.
Activity: 116
May 28, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
I think Bitcoin is capable of changing the world, a beautiful technology that has a number of unique qualities (namely: cheapness, efficiency and convenience). Many people have already made a fortune on Bitcoin, for others – it's a great opportunity to repeat the success of the first.
Activity: 90
May 28, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.

It is only a distruction but if they involve to the bitcoin surely they learn how to invest ang more progress in earning profit.
Activity: 97
May 28, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
That's normal when people are joking about bitcoin. Some people buy this idea and others are against it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

I think its normal in every promotion. Every marketing or promotion must say that they are number one. But investor already know about that and market cap in market does not lie that bitcoin is number one
Activity: 246
May 28, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
Remember the Internet revolution in the 90'? People were also joking about it telling it had no purpose and that it was just a fad that will pass..now fast forward 20 years and try to imagine the world without the Internet. It's the same with crypto..people joke about it because they either don't understand it or they missed out on investing early and are now spreading FUD. Disregard the jokers, we are the smart elite of visionaries. We will have the last laugh a few years from now.
Pages:
Jump to: