Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
yes it's kind of a self promotion that wants to drop bitcoin. I stick to my stance, I will stay on bitcoin, yes if their tokens sell and succeed in the market, if not .. ?? could not get my results.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a value used, at any point in time and is seen as digital asset, which many people that jokes and said anything bad has not know the value of bitcoin, and what is worth.
People shouldn't make fun of bitcoin because bitcoin is a serious investmentthat cod give everyone a high profit in the future especiallywhen the price increases.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
May 27, 2018, 06:58:20 PM
It doesn't matter what they say, no matter what the price of bitcoin will always determine the price of all other altcoin.
so degrading bitcoin will only degrade your coin as many investor only come into the crypto atmosphere because of bitcoin.   
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
These things aren't new. It has been said a hundredths time but never been done. They're just makung a fool out of themselves.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
May 27, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it. on the other hand I also feel that the way of promotion done by ICO project is not too give significant effect to bitcoin. but still it is not appropriate.
There is no denying that the entire community is split and no one cannot do anything about it, earlier we only had bitcoin but now we have a lot of different communities spun up for various coins and everyone is competing against each other and everyone has their solutions for scaling, people who are not using bitcoin will start using them in the future when they find it useful to transact worldwide than the regular banking system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

That was a bad thing about that promotion.  Targeting other crypto especially Bitcoin is a loser on the part ICO promotion.  Promotion is very significant  for every crypto to level up. Helping other crypto to level up just  make your own products to level UP.  Just like when Bitcoin is being in demand  to the world market , helps   other coins and tokens  to come up. When Bitcoin goes down, every kind of coins Will Go down also. This, when you say something good to other, it Will come back to you either.
Activity: 221
May 27, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
This seems to be very unpolite, but we all are different and for somebody can be okay, what for others will be offensive
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a value used, at any point in time and is seen as digital asset, which many people that jokes and said anything bad has not know the value of bitcoin, and what is worth.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
You don't need to blame them , in business competition, one must say things that will prove his product is superior. This strategy is not healthy for bitcoins price yet bitcoins as a welknown currency won't die out.
Activity: 130
May 27, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Here they are again,trying to disturb the calmness and abundancy of bitcoin by throwing joke to bitcoin which in turn or in somehow can affect the silence,well,we are old enough for this scenrio and we know where we stand and we know that all of these are just nothing compares to the popularity of bitcoin as of now,and this is one of the reality,whoever on the top,someone will not stop pulling it down in which they cannot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
I think such a promotion is not a new thing in a promotion, ugly other products and think the best product itself is already commonplace in a promotion in marketing. Everything depends on us to respond to it by looking at the quality of the product itself. I personally may be for currently no bitcoin coin comparator that can beat the bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 27, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

This is just a kind of marketing strategy so that they can sell their coins. But if you really think deeper they will sell their coins so they can have your bitcoins. It is irony isnt it since they are discrediting bitcoin but on the back stage they are collecting it. If people are not wise enough they may just be a victim of those words.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
yeah that kind of promotion is unhealthy competition. even bitcoin price in the bad situation right now, we are as a crypto community should support each other. because enemies outside the crypto industry that are trying to destroy this industry are too many and painful, do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it. on the other hand I also feel that the way of promotion done by ICO project is not too give significant effect to bitcoin. but still it is not appropriate.
Activity: 293
May 27, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
I don't think that there is the reason for any jokes about Bitcoin. I think that despite anything it is still powerful and it has great potential. I am sure that bitcoin will help to realize how great to have innovative digital currency today
cr7
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
I remember how in the last year of 2017, at the peak of the popularity of bitcoin, developers released their forks bitcoin, but all failed. This year something is quiet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 27, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
That is the thing that you called showcasing. It is quite typical to state that they have a superior item than the more seasoned one since they are acquainting it with other individuals. On the off chance that they need their deal to be effective, they need to deride other more established coins to make it. They will endeavor to exhibit something new and eye infectious which will influence the other coin to look crappy. I don't think it has an effect to Bitcoin however. I consider this to be an ad to Bitcoin likewise as amateur to digital money will be cautioned what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
the news is just a lie. according to my experience all this time, when bitcoin down, I often hear bad news, and that's just people who do not like bitcoin. and in the end bitcoin persists, and the price gets higher from year to year.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
In my opinion, I don't mind it. Because I know for myself that Bitcoin is the most valuable coin. This is their way to promote their coins and we have nothing to do that. In others it has negative impact but for me, I will still believe that Bitcoin is the best forever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 27, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
He who laughs last, laughs best!   Cool

Let the clowns have their two bits of fun for now.   Cheesy
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Its in the human instinct that they will always make laughter or make lame jokes and make fun of the new coming technology or anything which is new to them and abstain to adopt it and with the passage of time slowly and gradually start adopting that change and then talk about the benefits of that change.So it must take some time.
Pages:
Jump to: