Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:08:36 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Most people used only Bitcoin just to gain money and they did'nt care about the decentralization system and technology behind it!
While some other is toying about Bitcoin just to lift up their own coin!
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
May 29, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
Didnt see those but maybe it will affect bitcoin. Its like any other markets around. If you have some competitions, you or them will try to make their product attractive to the buyers eventhough they willl have to make negative ads for their competitors (well, most of them are doing it in discreet way). Well if thats really happening, there will always the seesaw effect.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
I think the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 04:47:10 AM
Whatever they say about bitcoin it does not affect investor nor other people, companies make their own way to sway people from believing and investing in bitcoin, sometimes instead of negative effect it turn out well because the more do it the more people become curious to it.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

if bitcoin is destroyed, as an OG of every coin, they assume their coins will last which were born much later than Bitcoin? I mean I get their ambition and visions, but dragging someone down to boost themselves up sounds, strange.
Activity: 93
May 29, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
 I think there is nothing to joking about Bitcoin.. We all know that bitcoin brings big help to us but others joking and making fun with it. I believe that even there some negative or bad news about some things well it's only up to us if we wanted to believe or not.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 29, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
Very bad kind of business strategy.
Bitcoin is still the basic coin, if the bitcoin is at a good price then the total crytocurrency market is good. Almost all coin price depends on the bitcoin price those ICO are nothing without the bitcoin. And if people start disbelieving  BTC no one will invest a single penny in any kind of ICO.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
joking is reasonable and please it's their right but do not let it be cornered cornered or cornered that become our copying material. essentially cornering bitcon
Activity: 27
May 29, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
That's a common thing in advertisement. But, you're right, this affects bitcoins imagine. But also, this is something we can't control since its just how the industry works. Lets just hope many of them realize that there are better ways in doing advertisements than that.
Activity: 59
May 29, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
I think that such advertisements will not destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin's position in the cryptocurrency has not been replaced for the time being. This is not what the existing cryptocurrency can do. Nowadays, many Afghan coins are only for ICOs. The specific project implementation has not really been implemented, so we do not need to fear that Bitcoin will fall for these reasons.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
May 29, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
I think it's natural as their coin marketing strategy, maybe by making other coins look ugly, so their coins will look better so I think it's normal not much different from other product sales, but everything goes back to the buyer. because the buyer will decide which one is better for them.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
They are newbie and they do not think that if they will start any false news against bitcoin then the market will fall as many new investors will sell and when the market will fall then their ICO will not get success as any ICO in the bad market have bad results. They need to promote the crypto concept and they have to show the overall crypto as stronger.

Majority of the new coins or tokens created are dependent on Bitcoin and if the King of crypto currencies price will fall their alt coins will also fall because they depend on it. Every company has a different strategy to promote their newly created coins or tokens and most of them compare their creation to Bitcoin and show that their coin or token are much better than Bitcoin to attract more investors to invest on their cryppto currency project. This kind of scenarios on ICO's are normal in the crypto currency realm, The more the coins/token created, the harder the competition is. Cool
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
The majority of individuals that don't know how bitcoin functions dependably say what they need like this is trick or negative about it so in genuine clients that is just FUD and they executing crypto little by little on the off chance that you hear them out then due to that they keep running in not great about bitcoin like they not know its value presently so better to stand out enough to be noticed like dependably attempt how to persuade them to attempt bitcoin so initially allude them in the site that they can gain without venture i'm certain they will hear you out on the off chance that they procure here
Activity: 54
May 29, 2018, 03:02:22 AM
Well, is allowed if they think that, But if bitcoin win and the price is higher it will be silence them. Nobody knows about bitcoin price, Is going up or going down?. Let's check out later. Smiley
Activity: 187
May 29, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
There is no point in investing in a token or coin with too much advertisement. This is only a mechanism of filling their pockets with money and no real time products to help people. I believe in those coins and tokens who do not post any advertisement and is more focused on delivery of products and services. undermining bitcoin reputation for their own profit is just a dumb ass idea and investors falling for such traps are only prey loosing money. Its the sole decision of investors where to invest wisely.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
I think that the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin.I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Activity: 434
May 29, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
In fact, they think that advertising is good for them, but they do not think that they will do so ineffective. I personally do not like to hear anyone talk about the collapse of bitcoin, because no one can foresee. So, I usually ignore that kind of ad
Activity: 240
May 29, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
In my opinion, it is normal for some people to crack joke about bitcoin due to several reasons such as lack of ideas about the said token, has a motive of dragging bitcoin down like ICO companies which do this as their marketing strategy, lack of opportunities and envy. But then above all these, be still that bitcoin is such a great help for everyone in many ways and is on rise today. It offers people good investment opportunities and supporting them financially.  
Activity: 233
May 29, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
yes you are right people are joking with bitcoin so make bitcoin into marketing strategy that is in ico and make ico become many that visit it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 29, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
Some people are joking about bitcoin, as they have either missed the opportunity or are ignorant about it. The truth is it is the best long-term investment out there now. No other sector is as profitable as bitcoin now.
Pages:
Jump to: